05-07-10 10:08 PM
115 ... 345
tools
    First, sorry for not responding to everybody. I work fulltime and I'm going to school full time as well. For everyone looking for variations on this theme (I laugh as I write that ) I'm going to try to carve some time out this weekend to work on some of them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 11:30 AM
    You've got a lot of work to do then max! Like 20 people asked for variations, lol. Me? I love it just the way it is: Open BOLD (non alt). I probably will keep it on the phone for the life of the device.
    Hey Max, as long as you're feeling in a working mood, once 5.0 goes official for AT&T or T-Mobile, willl you consider updating the Open Bold 4.6 for the 9000 to 5.0?

04-03-10 02:19 PM
    You've got a lot of work to do then max! Like 20 people asked for variations, lol. Me? I love it just the way it is: Open BOLD (non alt). I probably will keep it on the phone for the life of the device.
    Hey Max, as long as you're feeling in a working mood, once 5.0 goes official for AT&T or T-Mobile, willl you consider updating the Open Bold 4.6 for the 9000 to 5.0?

Its a LOT more than 20 And funny you should mention the 9000 OS 5.0...*looks at .509 upgrade in progress*
    04-03-10 02:29 PM
    Its a LOT more than 20 And funny you should mention the 9000 OS 5.0...*looks at .509 upgrade in progress*
    =O =) =P
    F'in AWESOME! You're workin it!

04-03-10 02:57 PM
    would you be able to make a version without weather? Please please please.
    Last edited by ekjl; 04-04-10 at 06:25 PM.
    04-04-10 05:34 PM
    Please

04-12-10 10:44 AM
    For better readability, I think making the Today info appear in a shaded box would really help. A good example of this is this Precision 7 V3 theme. Don't know why so few themes have this.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/fr...00-os5-443265/
    04-14-10 10:00 AM
    For better readability, I think making the Today info appear in a shaded box would really help. A good example of this is this Precision 7 V3 theme. Don't know why so few themes have this.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/fr...00-os5-443265/
    Simple...its complicated
    Speaking for myself, I agree that it would be much better to have a translucent panel for the today area. However, I don't know how to do it. Yet From what I can figure, I would need to make it in composer and probably modify the exported .svg to get it to work properly. Things I haven't had time to figure out. Thanks for the input though!

04-14-10 10:43 AM
    Speaking of time, I'm sorry I haven't been able to take the time to work some different versions up for ya'll. I'm borderline failing one of my classes, so I've been directing all of my free time into it. I appreciate the suggestions, I just won't be doing them until I get my boot straps pulled

04-14-10 10:56 AM
    Take your time max, we wait 6 years for webkits around here. Crackberrians aren't in any rush dude lol. Besides, the theme is still rockin hard on my 9700

04-14-10 11:55 AM
    Yeah. Most of us that had your theme on our original BOLD know what to expect in the quality of your themes. So, no hurry.
    04-20-10 12:45 AM
    Both themes are wicked nice, but the MAXIANG one is where it's at! I go completely nuts when themes change my font size, and that one doesn't! Only suggestions I have is for the homescreen icons to be hidden unless you scroll over them. I used a theme like that for a while, but it had the font 'issue' I mentioned. I figure that has to do with composer and whatnot and I know nothing about it... Also the weather icon is whatever to me. AZ is either sunny or night
    Keep up the good work!
    04-20-10 07:23 AM
    Can someone please tell me what the difference is between the first OTA link and the one called Alternative? I downloaded them both and they look identical.
    05-06-10 11:10 AM
    It shouldn't be identical, but the difference is the hot keys. Alt is supposed to only have $ for SMS and Space for Quick Launch

Last edited by Mamaluka; 05-07-10 at 05:32 AM.
    05-07-10 05:29 AM
    Great theme!

05-07-10 10:08 PM
115 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD