Great theme!! Very clean and looks great as well couldn't wait for ota so I had to install it thru DM - worth the extra effort. Thanks for sharingg

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-10 02:46 AM
    Very good work and very nice theme! Is my favourite now on my 9700!
    03-21-10 07:50 AM
    Looks great! Would be nice if there can be 8 icons on the dock instead of just 6.
    03-21-10 12:34 PM
    Ota!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-21-10 06:24 PM
    Looks great! Would be nice if there can be 8 icons on the dock instead of just 6.
    +1 on this.
    03-21-10 06:34 PM
    Ota ota ota ota this one rocks!!!
    03-21-10 08:09 PM
    OTA is up! I'll get the DTM back together later. For those that like the precision icons (me!) I'll be putting that up later as well.

Peace!
    03-21-10 11:22 PM
    Love it. Dl both. Issues

1st one. U cannot move to the icon on the top left at all

2nd. Alt one. U cannot move from one icon to the next at all

Adam
    03-22-10 12:07 AM
    Love it. Dl both. Issues

1st one. U cannot move to the icon on the top left at all

2nd. Alt one. U cannot move from one icon to the next at all

Adam
    Thank you kindly!

1. This is by design.

2. Should be fixed now
    03-22-10 12:37 AM
    Hi Maxiang

1. Could you make the menu transparent for the precision version?

2. Will we be seeing a version with 8 dock icons?

Great theme! Keep up the great work!

Regards,
    Vince

03-22-10 12:47 AM
    Max...NICE UPDATE BRO! Man, I can't wait to get home and throw this on my phone! You rock!
    I spent all weekend on my 9000 running Open Bolg 4.6 just to take the edge off the wait lol

03-22-10 05:59 AM
    Wow, just realized you OTA'd the theme. Just got done setting it up. Nice fades, almost like a dissolve effect, very cool how the icons on the home screen kinda glow when you highlight them. The ALT link didn't work, but first one did, I don't use quicklaunch anyway, but it may have just been a problem on my end. Anyone else having problems with the alt link? Thanks again Max, awesome work.

03-22-10 06:58 AM
    Awesome thanks i love the clock and icons.
    03-22-10 08:14 AM
    Thanks Max. Looks great. Just a suggestion, change the menu wallpaper to something a little darker (even the default Precision background) or solid background to show off the beautiful icons you made. My personal opinion is that the current background distracts from the beauty of these icons. Not complaining, just suggesting. Love the theme. Thanks for sharing.

03-22-10 09:12 AM
    Maxiang, great theme man! Do you have a version with the icons you had in the original screenshots??
    03-22-10 11:48 AM
    Thanks Max. Looks great. Just a suggestion, change the menu wallpaper to something a little darker (even the default Precision background) or solid background to show off the beautiful icons you made. My personal opinion is that the current background distracts from the beauty of these icons. Not complaining, just suggesting. Love the theme. Thanks for sharing.

I agree...but I didn't have a better alternative at the time. No worries, I'm not finished tweaking yet

03-22-10 12:10 PM
    Wow, just realized you OTA'd the theme. Just got done setting it up. Nice fades, almost like a dissolve effect, very cool how the icons on the home screen kinda glow when you highlight them. The ALT link didn't work, but first one did, I don't use quicklaunch anyway, but it may have just been a problem on my end. Anyone else having problems with the alt link? Thanks again Max, awesome work.

Bah! I probably broke the link when I tried to reupload I'll fix it, but it won't be til late tonight....

03-22-10 12:27 PM
    Maxiang, great theme man! Do you have a version with the icons you had in the original screenshots??
    Yup! That's my fav so I'll have it up later tonight

03-22-10 12:31 PM
    Yup! That's my fav so I'll have it up later tonight

Good to hear, thanks again!
    03-22-10 12:49 PM
    I love the theme and downloaded it.

I do have one question though. Is anyone having a problem with the dates on the message lists? When I use the theme, the lower parts of the dates are cut off and difficult to read.

03-22-10 12:56 PM
    I love the theme and downloaded it.

I do have one question though. Is anyone having a problem with the dates on the message lists? When I use the theme, the lower parts of the dates are cut off and difficult to read.

On my todo list. Also noticed the call screen's volume icon is hard to see...

03-22-10 01:33 PM
    I never got a chance to thank you for this amazing theme. Kudos to you Maxiang

03-22-10 04:30 PM
    Updates are up
    03-23-10 12:34 AM
    maxiang - the maxiang version is awesome. I like the Precision icons and the dark background. AWESOME!!! One question, is the background on mail inbox supposed to be light gray instead of white? Thanks again!
    03-23-10 12:49 AM
    Hi Maxiang,

Can you make a Maxiang version with only the quicklaunch and SMS shortcut? And possibly transparent menu's?

Thanks!
    Vince

03-23-10 02:13 AM
115 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD