+1 on Spacebar for Quicklaunch support.
    03-18-10 10:12 AM
    mad propz... awesome work!

i love that font in time area
    03-18-10 10:26 AM
    If you need an ota host just check out MyBBOTA.com ! Take the COD designed for DM installation, extract the smaller CODs out of it and upload those.

If you need any help hit us up support[at]mybbota.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-10 01:28 PM
    This was my favorite theme on the 9000 - so glad I can have it on my 9700 now! Thanks!!
    03-18-10 02:03 PM
    Can you please release a non-hidden today version?

Thanks man
    03-18-10 02:34 PM
    +1 on Spacebar for Quicklaunch support.
    Pls add this feature...Good design.
    03-18-10 04:38 PM
    Hi,

Would it be possible to change take out the F shortcut, since my area code is 604 I use the F key quite frequently to dial numbers and it keeps popping up FB. Thanks in advance,

Vince
    03-18-10 05:11 PM
    To everyone asking for QL: I'm running 2.18.2 and in my QL options I have the spacebar set to launch QL (you can set several other keys for this). That's why I don't have that set up in the theme itself and don't understand why its being asked for. If someone can give me a good reason to change it, I will

03-18-10 05:24 PM
    To everyone asking for QL: I'm running 2.18.2 and in my QL options I have the spacebar set to launch QL (you can set several other keys for this). That's why I don't have that set up in the theme itself and don't understand why its being asked for. If someone can give me a good reason to change it, I will

Hi i think most people are asking for it as the way you have QL set up disables dialing directly from the homescreen
    03-18-10 05:28 PM
    If you need an ota host just check out MyBBOTA.com ! Take the COD designed for DM installation, extract the smaller CODs out of it and upload those.

If you need any help hit us up support[at]mybbota.com

Sweet! I'll check it out after class tonight.

03-18-10 07:42 PM
    Hi i think most people are asking for it as the way you have QL set up disables dialing directly from the homescreen
    Ahhh...thank you for enlightening me I haven't had homescreen dialing on for a long time so I didn't realize that the hotkeys would still be active. I'll figure out a fix for you homescreen dialers

03-18-10 07:53 PM
    max i just want to know if you can change the hidden text for the sms to none because i dont want everytime i go to it shows me all the message.
    03-18-10 09:26 PM
    Hoping for OTA too since I'm on a MAC. Any transitions on this theme? Hope so. Thanks!
    03-18-10 10:53 PM
    This was well worth the wait. Thanks for posting.
    03-19-10 12:18 AM
    maxiang: I love this theme but the calendar entry preview on Homescreen font is very small. My eyes are getting very old. Can you increase the font a little larger even if it loses a couple preview entries. Thanks.
    03-19-10 12:29 AM
    Is it possible to make the font larger. For instance when some one is calling you or you are making a call to, its just hard to see it. Just a question. Otherwise, by far, my favorite theme so far. Kudos.
    03-19-10 12:31 PM
    Ota eta?????
    03-19-10 03:55 PM
    No class or work tomorrow, four cans of Mike's Harder lemonade (call it a chick drink to my face ), full pack of cigs, Star Wars: The Clone Wars on the tivo, and we're wearing I smell some upgrades coming...
    03-19-10 10:43 PM
    max i just want to know if you can change the hidden text for the sms to none because i dont want everytime i go to it shows me all the message.
    Sorry, not possible without removing today preview entirely.
    03-19-10 11:03 PM
    No class or work tomorrow, four cans of Mike's Harder lemonade (call it a chick drink to my face ), full pack of cigs, Star Wars: The Clone Wars on the tivo, and we're wearing I smell some upgrades coming...
    **** yeah. Bigger font on the Home Screen previews would make this awesome. I'll be lurking around for the updates!!!
    03-19-10 11:12 PM
    If you can add Quicklaunch shortcut to spacebar this would be awesome

Also maybe take out transitions

Love the theme

03-19-10 11:29 PM
    Packin' it in for the night (morning ) but at least I managed to find my icon source again Just need to alter a few more icons and I should be able to get an OTA up and rolling this weekend

03-20-10 03:25 AM
    Looking fwd to ota. Thx!

03-20-10 05:50 AM
    Yeah, can't wait till you get the new icons in there...I always tend to veer away from themes with stock icons.

03-20-10 05:56 PM
    I think I want this now too! lol and i Love the wall
    03-21-10 12:04 AM
115 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD