Do we have a list of applications that work well in the OCD slots? There has to be more than Meterberry and weather applications, right?

If not, can we start a list? Might be useful.
    06-10-10 01:43 PM
    Its any app. Most themes allow you to put any app in that place.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-10 01:48 PM
    Its any app. Most themes allow you to put any app in that place.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Right, but I'm specifically talking about ones that are best suited for it. Weather apps give you a real time text and icon reflecting the weather. Meterberry gives you memory status. Are there any other applications that do this type of thing?
    06-10-10 01:51 PM
    hitman is right, any app that you want to put there will work great, even better if the app has an icon that can be updated (MeterBerry, Weather)

I usually have MeterBerry in mine, but switch it to ScoreMobile when my favorite team is playing.
    06-10-10 01:51 PM
    hitman is right, any app that you want to put there will work great, even better if the app has an icon that can be updated (MeterBerry, Weather)

I usually have MeterBerry in mine, but switch it to ScoreMobile when my favorite team is playing.

I didn't know that ScoreMobile had real time text. I learned something already. That was the purpose of the thread.
    06-10-10 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD