Please note- The text on the call screens is aligned. These are screenshots from my computer, not off of the phone. The "incoming call" Text is also visible.

Hey everyone!

For those of you that don't know, last week I released my Zuneberry theme for the 95XX Phones. Don't worry, I didn't forget about you guys! In fact, although I did use most of the same graphics, I completely redesigned this theme for the Tour and Bold 97XX.

I thought IDroid was my best theme, I was wrong! You guys wont believe this theme! The level of detail is remarkable. As you might have guessed from the name, This is a theme based off the Zune and the upcoming Windows 7 phones. You can find a complete list of features on Mobihand's Site, but here are a few.

-Custom Battery and Signal meters
    -Custom "focus icon"
    -Custom Lock screen. When activated, the Lock screen bounces down from the top of the screen, Just as it does on the Zune HD.
    -The Actual Zune font, "Zegoe" is used throughout the entire theme
    -Menus, Dialogs, Lists, Message screens are all blacked out. (you don't find this in many other themes because its very hard to get right)
    -I designed a Custom "hourglass"- a spinning Zune logo, which you may see in the video.
    -Video demo of all features of the theme. (The video really isn't very good quality, but you get the point.)
    -Only $2.99!- I hate when Theme designers charge 6.99 for a theme. Thats just ridiculous in my opinion.
    -Support! Just send me an email and i'll get back to you as soon as I can!
    -Updates. I'm not the type of designer that puts out a theme and never updates it. As I receive feedback, I will release updates.

Check it out!
    Zuneberry 7 - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    04-12-10 04:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD