Theme name: Windows7BB
    Theme author: Miguel (BB-Freaks)
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900 (4.6/5.0), 9000 (4.6/5.0), 9630 (4.7,5.0), 9700 (5.0)

BB-Freaks is giving 10 Free copies away of our newest theme Windows7BB, we only ask you to review the theme and tell us what you think! Thanks in advance and enjoy!!!! The coupon code is : WIN7BBCRB
    Be fast because the coupon code is valid for all 4 Blackberry & are just 10 copies!

Windows7BB is a theme based on Windows 7 OS.

With this theme you'll convert your BB into a like Windows 7 PC giving you access to 1 weather slot, 8 customizable applications and 10 locked applications in the Startmenu like Windows ( You can use the Windows logo on the left side of the dock to Show and Hide the Startmenu or just use the Spacebar key to SHOW and Escape to HIDE ).

This theme also have a hidden today and is wallpaper friendly!!

5.0 Transitions ready (Fade).

And the best of all is that this theme is less than 1,2MB so you don't have to worry for slowness.

** ICONS ARE NOT EXACTLY AS WINDOWS7 BUT THERE ARE ALSO HIGH GRAPHIC ICONS, 3D AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND **

Features:
    - Wallpaper Friendly
    - Hidden Today
    - 8 Customizable Icons
    - Hidden Startmenu with 10 Locked applications *not customizable*.
    (You can use the Windows logo on the left side of the dock to Show and Hide the Startmenu or just use the Spacebar key to SHOW and Escape to HIDE)
    - 1 Weather Slot.
    - 5.0 Transitions.
    - LESS THAN 1,2MB!!!

Special Price: $3.99 until Apr 30
    Price: $4.99

BUY IT NOW

Last edited by xgndxdom; 04-14-10 at 03:14 PM.
    04-11-10 04:41 AM
    First observations: lock screen is completely white and at outgoing call screen the box on the left for who you are calling overlaps the banner at the bottom banner.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-10 05:58 AM
    First observations: lock screen is completely white and at outgoing call screen the box on the left for who you are calling overlaps the banner at the bottom banner.

Thanks for your observation. I've updated the theme for the BOLD 9700 to version 1.002.

Version 1.002:
    * Making call/ Incoming call screens fixed.
    * Lock screen fixed.

If you see something else wrong just tell it. Thanks & Sorry for the inconvenience.!
    04-11-10 06:27 AM
    No inconvenience at all. Just giving input as you requested. I like the theme and think that it is very well made. I did notice that fonts do not seem to be user customizable which may be an issue for some but isn't for me. Also, IMO I believe when someone pays for a premium theme that notification icons should be themed as well, which you have done. Definitely a big +. Like I said earlier well done. Very nice theme.

04-11-10 07:07 AM
    Everything works fine for me except the keypad lock icon that is in the start menu under the options icon. It does nothing for me. I still have to use * to lock my phone. Other than that the theme is very nice. Would have like to seen better transitions. I'm a big fan of that.

04-11-10 07:09 AM
    Nice theme - I like it alot especially the second edition.

Two suggestions - ? can the dock or "taskbar" be hidden
    and Quick Launch - can it be made to work
    04-11-10 07:54 AM
    e[elent that is realy greate

Theme name: Windows7BB
    Theme author: Miguel (BB-Freaks)
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900 (4.6/5.0), 9000 (4.6/5.0), 9630 (4.7,5.0), 9700 (5.0)

BB-Freaks is giving 10 Free copies away of our newest theme Windows7BB, we only ask you to review the theme and tell us what you think! Thanks in advance and enjoy!!!! The coupon code is : WIN7BBCRB
    Be fast because the coupon code is valid for all 4 Blackberry & are just 10 copies!

Windows7BB is a theme based on Windows 7 OS.

With this theme you'll convert your BB into a like Windows 7 PC giving you access to 1 weather slot, 8 customizable applications and 10 locked applications in the Startmenu like Windows ( You can use the Windows logo on the left side of the dock to Show and Hide the Startmenu or just use the Spacebar key to SHOW and Escape to HIDE ).

This theme also have a hidden today and is wallpaper friendly!!

5.0 Transitions ready (Fade).

And the best of all is that this theme is less than 1,2MB so you don't have to worry for slowness.

** ICONS ARE NOT EXACTLY AS WINDOWS7 BUT THERE ARE ALSO HIGH GRAPHIC ICONS, 3D AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND **

Features:
    - Wallpaper Friendly
    - Hidden Today
    - 8 Customizable Icons
    - Hidden Startmenu with 10 Locked applications *not customizable*.
    (You can use the Windows logo on the left side of the dock to Show and Hide the Startmenu or just use the Spacebar key to SHOW and Escape to HIDE)
    - 1 Weather Slot.
    - 5.0 Transitions.
    - LESS THAN 1,2MB!!!

Special Price: $3.99 until Apr 30
    Price: $4.99

BUY IT NOW
    04-11-10 03:10 PM
    Can you put it on mobihand so i dont have to put in my credit card infoto use the coupon?

*aww man when i found out it was on mobihand, everyone already took the 10 coupons. Damn looks like a great theme and could have posted a nice review
    04-11-10 06:02 PM
    Just DL'd V. 1.3. Will review after I used it today. Thanks.
    04-12-10 11:22 AM
    Initial review:

- would prefer no transition version
    - hidden today on calendar (and messages) is too far to the right and it is cutting off most of the text. Can you center, left justify and/or change the font?
    - I really would like a "Profile" icon to control the sounds as set icon on the homescreen (upper corner?).
    - When deleting a message, it is hard to see what I have selected (e.g., delete or cancel) due to the gray color and white highlight on the letters when I select. Would like to see this a little bit easier to read.
    Will post more as I use today.
    Last edited by redbadger; 04-12-10 at 12:12 PM.
    04-12-10 11:37 AM
    Another Initial Review :

-Theme is very clean looking
    -Fast Fade In/Out transitions look very nice
    -Windows button opens up to show Search, SMS, Messages, Contacts, Calenar, Browser as well as functions like Sounds, Connections, Options and PS Lock.
    -First Icon goes into the top right corner, can probably be used as a weather slot althought i didnt try it (I dont use weather apps)

Overall, this theme is very smooth and nice looking. It is quite speedy, and is someone who wants a theme that looks good an is very functional.

This theme is great but I think a second/third version should be created with the following options

-Make the icons bigger. They come out quite small. Some people might like the fact that you can set a lot of icons on the dock, but I personally REALLY, REALLY want to see bigger icons, especially when they look as nice as they do in this theme.
    -No transitions. The transitions on this theme are nice, and i actually like them (the first transitions I actually appreciate), but still a theme with no transitions feels speedier.

Love the theme! Its really great, I just need some improvements for it to be perfect

I am very picky with themes, but this might actually make me switch over from the stock precision zen theme
    Last edited by TheConqueror; 04-12-10 at 03:51 PM.
    04-12-10 03:46 PM
    Thank you for your reviews and compliments! I'll be bringing some improvements to the theme like you say, i don't guarantee all your comments but the more relevant yes. Thanks & Best Regards!
    04-13-10 04:51 AM
    Is it possible for you to tell us which improvements will be made to the theme? I would love to see this theme progress, one of my favorites so far
    04-13-10 02:35 PM
    How about a Linux 2.6.34 theme? :]
    04-13-10 08:38 PM
    Any ETA on the updates to this theme?
    04-14-10 01:04 PM
    Any ETA on the updates to this theme?
    I've made a No transitions version of the theme i've already swapped your order to this version you can login in your account and download it, if more people want the version and got already the theme just PM me for swap your order to the No transitions.

In this version i've also changed the letter font of the hidden today but now is a little smaller because i cannot justify the today area to the left/center/right.

Also the highlight button has been improved the one you choose when deleting a message (Delete, Cancel).

**About the 6 icons homescreen version i can't guarantee that will come but if i have a free time to redesign this homescreen i will make it because this is different to everybody and this icons are visible and also more slots for more applications. **

Hope to hear your reviews! anything is welcome!
    04-14-10 03:10 PM
    I've made a No transitions version of the theme i've already swapped your order to this version you can login in your account and download it, if more people want the version and got already the theme just PM me for swap your order to the No transitions.

In this version i've also changed the letter font of the hidden today but now is a little smaller because i cannot justify the today area to the left/center/right.

Also the highlight button has been improved the one you choose when deleting a message (Delete, Cancel).

**About the 6 icons homescreen version i can't guarantee that will come but if i have a free time to redesign this homescreen i will make it because this is different to everybody and this icons are visible and also more slots for more applications. **

Hope to hear your reviews! anything is welcome!
    thanks. will test tonight and tomorrow AM. One thing I did notice that, for me, the highlight button when deleting, confirming delete, etc. is still not contrasted enough to the other option(s).
    Last edited by redbadger; 04-14-10 at 04:11 PM.
    04-14-10 04:07 PM
    Everything looks and works fine, except the contrast on the delete menu is still too hard to tell which option is being selected. Can you do something to make the contrast better/easier to read (like you have on other options menus)? This is my only issue with the theme, and it is a big issue for me, as I don't want to delete an e-mail on my desktop through my blackberry by mistake, etc.
    04-14-10 05:24 PM
    Thank you XG!!!

I really hope you have time to work on that 6 icon version, I think this theme will be perfect if you could do so
    04-14-10 09:18 PM
    XG- when will you be able to work on the contrast problem with the no-transition version? If the theme is done, please let us know that, as well. Thanks.
    04-20-10 07:46 AM
    XG- when will you be able to work on the contrast problem with the no-transition version? If the theme is done, please let us know that, as well. Thanks.
    Issue has been fixed in last version.
    04-20-10 01:44 PM
    Issue has been fixed in last version.
    Thanks for the fix--this theme is great!
    04-21-10 07:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD