I took a look at the forums, and didn't see anyone with a similar problem. I just got the Windows7 Theme for my Bold, and while I'm loving the new layout, I just encountered the biggest problem I could have imagined. When I went into my Contacts list to add a new number, I saw that all of my old ones were whited out. There is no text, only white selectable squares where my contacts used to be, they aren't quite deleted, just useless. In my SMS folder, all messages are from phone numbers, not contact names, but if I look at call history, the names still appear, which makes me believe my phone has them somewhere, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get them back to normal.
    06-15-10 03:43 PM
    Then I'd change themes back to one that came with my device, delete the strange one, and if you really must go find a NEW theme... sounds like the theme developer did not look at their work on a device.
    06-15-10 03:51 PM
    Then I'd change themes back to one that came with my device, delete the strange one, and if you really must go find a NEW theme... sounds like the theme developer did not look at their work on a device.
    I went back to the old theme, and it's all screwed up still lol. I'll try getting rid of the new theme altogether though.

Edit: Well, I went back to the old one, and restarted the whole thing with a battery pull. The Call History still says the names, but now the Contacts folder doesn't have highlightable spaces. Looks like I have some adding to do; this will teach me to backup.
    Thanks anyway Fatboy!
    Last edited by MutaDoom; 06-15-10 at 03:58 PM.
    06-15-10 03:54 PM
    As a side note, at the Theme Store, it's Windows 7 Bold 3.0.
    The file name is com_plazmic_theme_windows7_Bold_9700.
    Might wanna use some discretion is you're thinking of using it and haven't backed up your contacts.
    06-15-10 04:07 PM
    Did you delete the theme??? It normally says it will not be removed until you reboot... this is advisable.
    06-15-10 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD