I want to download this so bad but I really need the weather slot. LOL. How close are you dannie?? I know "Patience is a virtue"
    02-02-10 09:39 AM
    Sorry but that size font is what fits best. Otherwise the buttons would say "cance..."

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I actually wanted to make the fonts smaller for popups, not larger. Size 6 preferably. I just wanted to know if there was a way for me to change settings similar to how I can do so for normal screen fonts and menus. If not, I'm fine with it. Fantastic theme.
    02-02-10 09:47 AM
    Great, great update.
    You managed to fix most of the problems. Super!
    Still i see 2 things
    1. The font in profiles screen is too big, is like this on purpose?
    2. The screen where you activate a theme, has two buttons. 1 is activate, 2 is cancel. The font is hardly seen.
    Thanks
    02-02-10 10:48 AM
    Can you post a screen shot of your #2 request???

And here is a sneak of the weather version coming soon

02-02-10 10:53 AM
    I have QL but i don't know how to use it on the needed screen :|
    02-02-10 11:08 AM
    I have QL but i don't know how to use it on the needed screen :|
    just press your spacebar when you are on your home screen, and it brings up your quicklaunch screen.
    02-02-10 11:38 AM
    Yes, but i want to make a screenshot of some screen in options :P
    02-02-10 11:42 AM
    danielloco:
    first you have to activate serenity theme
    phone - click menu - options - click menu - theme options - click precision zen - see the cancel button

EDIT:
    I noticed something now
    When i open the QL menu, i can't see the characters on buttons. The font is too small?
    02-02-10 11:45 AM
    Yes, but i want to make a screenshot of some screen in options :P
    oh, okay. what I have done is assign QuickLaunch also to my left accessory button, for those times when you are not on your home screen but want to activate QL to use the Screen Capture app. I think if you do this, you can capture your options screens.
    02-02-10 11:46 AM
    I can't manage to start QL when i am in some screen that i want to make a screenshot. I assigned double click for right convenience key, and nothing.
    Also, i disabled dial from screen... but i can't start QL when i am in .... themes...

EDIT:
    It seems i solved it... i had to enable "pt ql to the system menu"
    Last edited by azie; 02-02-10 at 12:24 PM.
    02-02-10 12:20 PM
    I can't manage to start QL when i am in some screen that i want to make a screenshot. I assigned double click for right convenience key, and nothing.
    Also, i disabled dial from screen... but i can't start QL when i am in .... themes...

you have to go into the Options of the phone, by clicking on the Options icon on your app screen. Scroll to Screen/Keyboard and that is where you assign the left and right convenience keys. Not in quicklaunch
    02-02-10 12:25 PM

EDIT:
    It seems i solved it... i had to enable "pt ql to the system menu"
    Ok ok.. I must say, Ive followed your instructions so that I could replicate your issue. I cant seem to replicate it...

I need to see screenshots..
    QL works fine on my phone and the 3 phones ive installed them on... and my beta testers.
    02-02-10 12:27 PM
    Check this

1. The profiles menu is big, with big fonts
    2. The fonts in QL menu are very small, can't see anything
    Last edited by azie; 02-02-10 at 12:31 PM.
    02-02-10 12:28 PM
    Check this

1. The profiles menu is big, with big fonts
    2. The fonts in QL menu are very small, can't see anything
    The reason why that is grayed out soo lightly is because that option is non-clickable. You cannot delete the OEM themes from your phone..
    Can you screen shot me the QL thing? My QL font is set at 8 and its nice and big..

Profiles menu is big, but thats how the theme is set.
    02-02-10 12:34 PM
    And another thing.
    If i am receiving 5 emails i have a notification that says 5 emails and the headers of the email are on the screen.
    If i only enter the message folder and then exit to home screen WITHOUT opening any email, the headers do dissapear from the home screen.
    The notification with 5 emails remains active.
    I think that the headers should remain ON home screen untill i actually open the email, not the message folder.
    Do you understand me?
    Sorry, not a good english speaker )
    02-02-10 12:38 PM
    The reason why that is grayed out soo lightly is because that option is non-clickable. You cannot delete the OEM themes from your phone..
    Can you screen shot me the QL thing? My QL font is set at 8 and its nice and big..

Profiles menu is big, but thats how the theme is set.
    You can set the font size from within QuckLaunch itself, under QL Options. They only give you three choices small, medium and large; but you can also do regular and bold type. I use the large font size and it is very readable.
    02-02-10 12:39 PM
    And another thing.
    If i am receiving 5 emails i have a notification that says 5 emails and the headers of the email are on the screen.
    If i only enter the message folder and then exit to home screen WITHOUT opening any email, the headers do dissapear from the home screen.
    I think that the headers should remain ON home screen untill i actually open the email, not the message folder.
    Do you understand me?
    hmm, I think most hidden todays operate in that manner, they are only previews so you can glance at your homescreen to see if anything needs opened right away. but once you open up the Messages folder, that preview goes away. If you hover over the Message folder icon though, it should still show the number of UNREAD messages inside the folder.
    02-02-10 12:41 PM
    And another thing.
    Do you understand me?
    I understand what your talking about. The request ur making is not something I can change. Using theme maker software, I can only enabled or disable hidden today screen. When u enter your inbox, it will clear your hidden today entries automatically.

02-02-10 12:44 PM

webcam photos
    02-02-10 12:46 PM
    Thanks for the teaser......not so much lol

Can you post a screen shot of your #2 request???

And here is a sneak of the weather version coming soon

02-02-10 12:53 PM

i had to change the home screen image. it was giving me too much. but i loooooooove it!
    02-02-10 01:55 PM

i had to change the home screen image. it was giving me too much. but i loooooooove it!
    You should download the updated version, the app screen has been changed to a non-image background.
    02-02-10 03:35 PM
    coming soon!
    I can't wait! Your themes are lovely, and I tested this one - it's great. Just need that weather slot! Looking forward to it! Keep up the good work!
    02-02-10 04:05 PM
    Very smooth

02-02-10 04:12 PM
    The one thing I've found that bothers me is that the date is not centered at the top of the screen at the main screen, but that's because it's centered in the transparent field to the right of the sound profile icon.
    02-02-10 04:35 PM
418 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD