Happy Friday everyone Hope ya'll had a great week! Or if you didn't...doesn't matter cause it's time to grab a drink and kick some rabbits...or just relax, whatever.

Here's a brand new theme from our team called Pure. A complete makeover for your phone that will help you stay productive and clutter free while making you fall in love with your phone all over again.

The Pure interface is efficient, loaded with features and remains fast!

♦ Slick, pixel perfect design
    ♦ Its fast! Wont drag performance
    ♦ Tons of customizable icons
    ♦ Today preview text
    ♦ Simple and ultra clean
    ♦ Customizable wallpaper
    ♦ Vivid and highly contrasted
    ♦ A look you will not tire of

Available for most devices as low as 88xx and as high as Pearl 9100!

Check it out HERE

Please let us know what we can improve on. We're listening very carefully and are ready to make our themes even better.

07-23-10 02:03 PM
    Looks good. Those are the Vortex icons huh? Not to get too off topic, but have you guys ever thought about doing some different coloured Vortex themes?
    07-23-10 02:24 PM
    Not so much, but now that you mentioned lol... what were you thinking?
    07-23-10 03:40 PM
    Not sure...I think it's a great theme (Vortex), but would like to see some different colours. Blue is always nice. I also would have liked to have seen some text down at the bottom when you are on an item on the left hand side, to know what you are on, instead of trying to remember every icon...yes, I know there are only 10, but I'm old and the memory is short...too much Bud Light Lime...
    07-23-10 06:54 PM
    I checked on the cb app store and its not there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-10 09:28 PM
    SMS today preview would be awesome instead of the Music icon (I use texting more then I do music) just my opinion

07-24-10 01:07 AM
    Looks great, but for $7? Let us know when it's on sale
    07-24-10 09:13 AM
    This is one of my favorite Elicite themes, thanks.
    I had the opportunity to do some beta testing for your next upcoming theme, its going to be a good one

My only issue with this theme is that one of the Blackberry notifications shows up right in the middle of the time display in landscape mode and covers it up.
    It is a small triangle which means Extended Network. I am currently in Canada but still on the Verizon network.
    Is there anyway to move the time to the left or the right in landscape mode, or move the notifications over a bit?

It is fine in portrait mode, the triangle show up just to the left of 3g.

I am on a Storm 9550.

Thanks.
    Last edited by gordtm; 07-26-10 at 03:32 AM.
    07-26-10 03:23 AM
    Can't find in Mobihand store?

07-26-10 10:04 PM
    For Elecite People,
    i have almost all themes of elecite made. i emailed so many times to elecite for resend vortex and glare themes which i have already purchased. they have not sent me as of today. I also asked for the discount coupon for their new theme PURE, even they didnt reply for that. so for this kind of their customer service i stopped buying new of Elecite.

no need to mention my name, because they dont bother about it.
    07-30-10 04:47 AM
    Gordtm, we have a fix for that. Shoot me a PM or catch us on live chat from elecite.com and I'll send you the link.

Sorry, we'd upload the update for everyone to download (like we always do) but our system is acting up a bit so as soon as that's fixed, we'll add the update to everyone's account.

Lovemyspanish, not on mobihand yet I don't think. You can also find it on appworld.

Shrenik301, I apologize for that. All emails are answered on daily basis, if we missed it, its most likely because we never received it (perhaps got lost in spam folder.) Please, let me help you. Send me a PM or go to our live chat and we'll get it all sorted out.

As far as pure discount, you probably didn't hear anything back because we do not have any at the moment.

Thanks guys!
    07-30-10 01:14 PM
    Any update about emailing updates?? I'm still waiting to receive the email which I haven't yet.

08-01-10 03:30 AM
    Plz check your elecite account. The update should be available from there.
    08-04-10 04:07 PM
    Please check your pm, still having problems recieving update...
    08-04-10 08:19 PM
    My biggest issue with Elecite is you have a limit of 10 downloads per theme and if most of you are like me I rotate themes all the time and thru Mobihand I can re download as much as I want. I switched from a 9000 to a 9700 and Elecite told me I had to purchase my theme again!!!
    Poor CS and a good way to rip off customers who fork out $6.99 for a theme. Never again from you guys!
    08-04-10 08:26 PM
    Wow what a shock. No response from Elecite, just like their CS and responding to emails or their online 'Contact Us' form.......
    08-05-10 12:29 PM
    Andyahs, I'm sorry to hear that. You shouldn't of had to pay! We have an option right from your account to "change" your device. If you look under your purchase history, there's a "device" column. Next to that, you'll see a "change" link. By clicking that link, you can change all of your previously purchased theme links to support a different device.

If you ended up paying again, plz let me know and we'll get this fixed.
    08-05-10 06:58 PM
    I am so sick and tired of these so called theme developers/designers constantly trying to take us the buyers on a cheap ride. The problem is relatively simple. You sit back in your easy chair and decide how to uneloquently squeeze $3 to $7 dollars from unsuspective consumers. Come on, give us a break. We work too hard for our money to just give it away. We already do that with excessive taxation. Yes, we love our Blackberries. But please don't take us for idiots. I am so sick and tired of these never seen before, super dooper, change my life and device themes. Every week, do you expect me to believe that you can change my high tech device to heavenly standards. Forgive me if you and your boys think we really are that stupid. I would much rather give a reasonable donation to a free theme. Stop patronizing these idiots and force rthem to work for their money the same way we have to. And as for rhose never seen before crap, we've seen them all. They're just wrapped in sheeps clothing in different colors. Fix your old crap before moving on to new junk! How long will we continue to patronize these bumbling idiots. Take your crappy themes and head for lower ground because yes, we have seen it before. I'd rather donate to the local animal shelter. Because that way I'm donating to DOGS I know will appreciate it!

08-05-10 08:32 PM
    Andyahs, I'm sorry to hear that. You shouldn't of had to pay! We have an option right from your account to "change" your device. If you look under your purchase history, there's a "device" column. Next to that, you'll see a "change" link. By clicking that link, you can change all of your previously purchased theme links to support a different device.

If you ended up paying again, plz let me know and we'll get this fixed.
    You missed my prior post. I download and delete themes often and can always get them back thru Mobihand or free ones but you put an insane limit of 10 downloads on a purchased theme. When I tried to switch devices your site said I had exceeded my 10 downloads. I contacted CS and was told I had to purchase the theme again, ummm NO.
    There is no need to limit my downloads, it's a pure rip off of your customers. I do not sell or share my themes but for you to limit downloads is just bad policy and has turned me off of your themes.
    08-05-10 09:10 PM
    Andy, I understand your concern and will make sure to address it very carefully to our team but the only reason we did that was to prevent piracy sharing...not that it makes any difference to you.

I will again, bring this up to our team.
    08-06-10 12:49 AM
    I am so sick and tired of these so called theme developers/designers constantly trying to take us the buyers on a cheap ride. The problem is relatively simple. You sit back in your easy chair and decide how to uneloquently squeeze $3 to $7 dollars from unsuspective consumers. Come on, give us a break. We work too hard for our money to just give it away. We already do that with excessive taxation. Yes, we love our Blackberries. But please don't take us for idiots. I am so sick and tired of these never seen before, super dooper, change my life and device themes. Every week, do you expect me to believe that you can change my high tech device to heavenly standards. Forgive me if you and your boys think we really are that stupid. I would much rather give a reasonable donation to a free theme. Stop patronizing these idiots and force rthem to work for their money the same way we have to. And as for rhose never seen before crap, we've seen them all. They're just wrapped in sheeps clothing in different colors. Fix your old crap before moving on to new junk! How long will we continue to patronize these bumbling idiots. Take your crappy themes and head for lower ground because yes, we have seen it before. I'd rather donate to the local animal shelter. Because that way I'm donating to DOGS I know will appreciate it!

First, you hate on my themes, then you come to another very respectable and high quality theme company and bash them too? Because they make a commercial product and spend their time and energy to create something FOR YOU, you bash them?

God do you go to Subway and bash the clerk behind the counter who makes your sandwich too? We live in a capitalistic society, get used to it.

PS: Elecite, im sorry to hear you guys get bad raps from certain people, ive never had issues personally. Thanks for keeping themes high quality and setting the standard.
    08-06-10 01:09 AM
    Thanks for fixing my account. All is good in my hood again. Love your themes

08-06-10 02:46 AM
    First of all, kdjayo, I wasn't speaking to you. We all know you are a person who make themes and never address the issues on your old themes before moving on to newer ones. We know that's a fact. And to answer your question about my sandwich preference. I don't eat them. No, I prefer to shop where my food is fixed just the way I want it prepared. Hot, fresh and made to order. I don't mind the tip because those persons responsible really do a great job. They give me what I pay for. That would be a great product, prompt and timely service and even service after the sale. So until you start delivering the same, go somewhere else other than these forums and produce a quality product. And for Elecite, I find it surprising how poor the customer service have become as of late. I have more than 15 of your themes. However, it will be the last. Tell the ***** who call themselves standing up for you to go elsewhere and stand on their own. Kdjayo, believe me, your sales will suffer because people know your service is poor after the sale. No more super dooper, never seen before crap because we know you never deliver. Go back, take a look and let it be a lesson learned. Hasta luego y adios. Vaya con Dios. Buena suerte!

08-07-10 11:21 PM
    I see you have decided not to fix my downloads but you should put a huge disclaimer on your main page with this:

Last theme I ever get from you. This policy is totally out of the ordinary for a $6.99 theme.
    08-10-10 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD