The latest creation from ez DeZigns! Vertikal is an original and unique new theme!

There are 17 total icons right on your home screen but only 1 is normally visible, the Weather Icon! Compact semi-transparent buttons are laid out along the bottom of your screen. Each of these 5 icons, when clicked, opens up 3 icons above it! The last of the 5 bottom icons is reserved for your favorite 3 apps! Simply place your favorite 3 icons as the first 3 in your main menu and you have quick access to them from the home screen! Nearly every aspect of this theme has been customized, from the indicator icons to the phone receiver icons on the call screen, right down to the alarm icon. One of the most unique features are the signal and battery icons. Its difficult to call them icons when they are as integrated into the design of the theme as these are. You find the signal meter running along the very top of the screen and displays your signal from no bars to all five! The battery meter runs along the bottom of the screen and shows a thin yellow bar when charging. These cool indicators blend right into the flow of the theme and yet remain highly visible and easily read. I hope you enjoy this great and powerful theme!!!!

Features:
    5.0 screen transition effects
    Innovative & stylish signal and battery meters (icons)
    Unique home screen layout
    17 total icons accessible from home screen
    Weather App or Favorite App slot on home screen
    Each of 5 homescreen buttons opens links to 3 apps
    Place 3 favorite apps in Favorites homescreen menu
    Original Web 2.0 style greyscale icons
    Customized home screen notification icons
    Customized alarm indicator
    Customized phone call and message list icons
    Transparent menus slide out from left and slide away to left
    Eliminates the need to ever press that menu button
    Virtually no lag from this powerful, functional and attractive theme
    Battery pull recommended after installation

Enjoy this awesome new theme!

This theme is on promotion and can be purchase here: Vertikal - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

Cheers!
    03-13-10 11:04 AM
    This theme has been real active in terms of downloads, but no comments? no feedback? Let me hear it CB!!!
    03-14-10 10:35 AM
    Purchased... really like it. I'm not crazy about the choice of color scheme throughout - particularly the menus and such. I prefer darker themes that have a minimal look/feel to them, but still are highly functional. (I DID see the colors prior to buying, so it's not a huge deal. This theme, with more black in it (menu/call screens/highlights), would be near perfection.)

As far as the theme goes, it's pretty good. I would like to have seen a hidden today available for the messages and calendar, but it's still a very intuitive theme. I'm a theme junkie, so...

Overall, I'd give it a solid 8 out of 10.

03-15-10 12:09 AM
    Thanks! 8 out of 10 from a them junkie is pretty darn good!
    03-15-10 08:19 PM
    This is trending to be my best selling theme so far, Thanks CB Nation!!!
    03-21-10 09:25 AM
    I really like the concept of this theme. Can you choose what three icons go with the bottom row or is that just with the favorites? I personally don't use a theme unless it has a hidden today, but I really like this theme. I just might have to give it a try.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-10 09:37 AM
    Just the favorites tab is user definable. Well the weather icon/app too. I hope you give it a try and THANKS for the interest!
    03-28-10 08:57 PM
    PRICE HAS BEEN REDUCED to $3.98!!!
    03-31-10 12:20 PM
    hey guys how do i change the custom notifications on the home screen
    04-18-10 07:47 PM
    I love this theme, purchased it a few days ago.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-10 09:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD