I love your work and thanks for giving us a kickin' theme. I'm curious to know if anyone else loses their mail icon (the stamp) when they reboot? I've looked through this threat and it doesn't seem that's a problem anyone else is having.

If someone has a solution, I'd love to hear it

Thanks, again, for an amazing piece of work
    05-01-10 01:30 AM
    Thank you for your comment. The mail icons should be isnde your applications folder. If your have the gmail app installed (which most people do because it comes standard in os 5) then you might not see the envelopes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-10 05:38 AM
    donwload the Beweather from the world application it is free and is the best application.
    I have just downloaded the Beweather App, but there is no weather Icon on the Homescreen. I think, i configured everything right. Why cant i see the weather on front screen?
    06-17-10 05:32 AM
    I have just downloaded the Beweather App, but there is no weather Icon on the Homescreen. I think, i configured everything right. Why cant i see the weather on front screen?
    Are you sure that you installed the link for the weather slot, there are two - one with a weather slot, one without. If you did install the weather version, then place the Berry Weather icon in the 7th position on the App Screen. It should then show on the homescreen.
    Last edited by dollface54; 06-17-10 at 05:52 AM.
    06-17-10 05:45 AM
    Thanks a lot!! I still had the Weather icon in the download Folder. Now it works!! Great Theme!!
    06-17-10 05:50 AM
    Thanks a lot!! I still had the Weather icon in the download Folder. Now it works!! Great Theme!!
    oops, sorry, put that weather icon in the 7th position, not the first position. Different themes put the weather icon in different positions for the home screen. Enjoy

Last edited by dollface54; 06-17-10 at 05:58 AM.
    06-17-10 05:53 AM
    Update has been made on this theme. Please redownload the theme. Feedback is appreciated.. Thanks!
    06-20-10 06:15 PM
    Luvin the new profiles icon

Dark wp..

And light wp..

Update has been made on this theme. Please redownload the theme. Feedback is appreciated.. Thanks!
    06-20-10 11:52 PM
    Dannie, I don't like the change with the new Profile icon especially since it doesn't show an outline when selected. Is the older version still available?

Thanks.

-Rich

Last edited by richv77; 06-21-10 at 10:31 AM.
    06-21-10 08:14 AM
    Rich, try out the new update.. Its same version but updated non the less

06-21-10 11:42 PM
    Dannie, me likes!

Thanks for sharing this and your other Wonderful themes!

Have a nice day.

-Rich

Rich, try out the new update.. Its same version but updated non the less

06-22-10 08:42 AM
    Dannie, I just noticed when I plug my BB 9700 to my computer using the USB cable, the battery icon does not show it's charging.

I just installed OS .602 so I am not sure if this has anything to do with it?

Anyone else noticed this?

-Rich

Dannie, me likes!

Thanks for sharing this and your other Wonderful themes!

Have a nice day.

-Rich
    06-28-10 10:48 AM
    Is desktop manager running when u plug in the fone to the usb? Maybe ur drivers aren't installed correctly.

06-28-10 11:18 AM
    Dannie, whatever you did it's working now!

DM was running at one point but I'm sure I had closed it and unplugged my USB cable a few times. I even did a battery pull.

Anyway, I just plugged it in and the icon is fine with DM running and without.

Sorry for the bother...

-Rich

Is desktop manager running when u plug in the fone to the usb? Maybe ur drivers aren't installed correctly.

06-28-10 12:50 PM
    Want to check do u do without today ? Thanks

08-08-10 10:09 AM
    Great theme, but am having a problem and am not sure other users are experiencing the same issue.

I have 4 mailboxes on my BB, and for some strange reason my GMail inbox icon keeps defaulting back to the BB standard, but the rest of them are staying with the Mac OSX Mail theme.

Any idea why?
    08-09-10 07:28 AM
    Yes I have an idea.. Ill post ur fix later

08-09-10 08:15 AM
    Yes I have an idea.. Ill post ur fix later

Awesome, thx for the help!

On another note also, tried downloading some of your themes from the link you provided, but I don't see where they can be done OTA?
    08-09-10 08:19 AM

Thanks Danny!

08-09-10 09:53 AM
    Great theme, but am having a problem and am not sure other users are experiencing the same issue.

I have 4 mailboxes on my BB, and for some strange reason my GMail inbox icon keeps defaulting back to the BB standard, but the rest of them are staying with the Mac OSX Mail theme.

Any idea why?
    Follow these intructions..

first install Crackutil to your computer. Do not open it though, until AFTER you hav connected your phone to your computer. If you are using Windows 7 to do this, you must right click over the Crackutil icon and choose Run As Administrator.

http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...-crackutil.zip

Open Crackutil (as administrator)

1. Click on File Manipulation - INTERMEDIATE
    2. Click Retrieve File Listing
    3. Highlight "net_rim_bb_gmail" in the list
    4. Click Remove File from Device

Your Blackberry will reboot. You now have 2 more COD's to remove

Do the same thing for the other 2 net_rim_bb_gmail COD's, one at a time. The phone will not reboot after their removal.

net_rim_bb_gmail_resource_en

net_rim_bb_gmail_help_en

if you also have a .cod called "net_rim_bb_gmail_resource_fr" , remove that too.

After these 3 .cods are removed, close down Crackutil, and remove phone and re-boot it.

Thanks Danny!

Ur WELCOME!
    08-09-10 11:47 AM
    Follow these intructions..

first install Crackutil to your computer. Do not open it though, until AFTER you hav connected your phone to your computer. If you are using Windows 7 to do this, you must right click over the Crackutil icon and choose Run As Administrator.

http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...-crackutil.zip

Open Crackutil (as administrator)

1. Click on File Manipulation - INTERMEDIATE
    2. Click Retrieve File Listing
    3. Highlight "net_rim_bb_gmail" in the list
    4. Click Remove File from Device

Your Blackberry will reboot. You now have 2 more COD's to remove

Do the same thing for the other 2 net_rim_bb_gmail COD's, one at a time. The phone will not reboot after their removal.

net_rim_bb_gmail_resource_en

net_rim_bb_gmail_help_en

if you also have a .cod called "net_rim_bb_gmail_resource_fr" , remove that too.

After these 3 .cods are removed, close down Crackutil, and remove phone and re-boot it.
    Unlucky for me, I run OSX, not PC.....are their versions of Crackutil for Mac?
    08-09-10 08:06 PM
    I like the hidden today version; does the bottom dock hide as well?
    08-09-10 09:46 PM
    Unlucky for me, I run OSX, not PC.....are their versions of Crackutil for Mac?
    I use a mac too. But all theme making software is only for PC, so I run windows via bootcamp. crackutil is only for PC.. sorry
    08-10-10 12:41 AM
    Thanks for this awesome theme!

Is there a way I can remove the SMS preview when I go on the SMS icon??
    10-18-10 03:17 AM
    Thanks for this awesome theme!

Is there a way I can remove the SMS preview when I go on the SMS icon??
    yes there is. Install an OS made official by AT&T. They dont use SMS preview..
    10-20-10 05:14 AM
100 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD