]

MAC-DADDY IS A CONTEST WINNER! Thanks to crackberry.com for the recognition! Read More..

Hi All,

Here is my latest theme. Over 94 new icons were used. Everything is modified in this theme and it's worth checking out... As usual this theme is 100% FREE.

Screenshots posted in this thread are SERIOUSLY appreciated!

This theme purposely uses Big Icons. It takes about a day to get used to the bigness of the icons but after that, you'll fall in love with it..

I will consider any reasonable requests regarding the functionality of this theme that are posted on this thread. I dont make silly requests that are based on opinions, likes, or preferences, sorry.

Thanks and Enjoy!

HOTKEYS ENABLED
    $ = SMS/MMS
    Spacebar = QuickLaunch (paid app)
    Z = Facebook
    0 = Profiles

Here are the High Resolution images.

Recommended Weather Apps!

Weather Eye App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

Weather Bug App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

BerryWeather Free App (OS 5 Only) - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

OTA Link - Snow Leopard for OS 5.0 with WEATHER SLOT, Transitions and Hidden Today with 4 Entries

OTA Link - Snow Leopard for OS 5.0 with Transitions and Hidden Today with 4 Entries

**** Please Do a battery pull or fully restart your phone after installing this theme.

INTRUCTIONS:

THIS THEME WORKS ON THE BLACKBERRY TOUR, BOLD 2, AND CURVE 8900 RUNNING OS 5.0 OR HIGHER.

PLEASE CLICK ON THE OTA LINK USING YOUR BLACKBERRY BROWSER TO INSTALL THE THEME.

GO TO OPTIONS > THEMES > Select Snow Leopard

REBOOT YOUR PHONE

DONE

Outside SHoutOUt..

Free Themes New Blackberry 9700
    Last edited by dannieloco; 10-03-10 at 05:07 PM.
    02-16-10 11:33 AM
    QuickLaunch shortcut via spacebar included?
    02-16-10 11:38 AM
    Very well done! Thanks for your work and time!!
    02-16-10 11:42 AM
    Yup been helping Dannieloco out with this theme for about a week now and its still my main theme. He does great work and i recommend this theme.

thanks Dannie
    02-16-10 11:43 AM
    Wow loco you are the king of this!
    02-16-10 11:56 AM
    Really good looking theme! I'll be downloading it shortly. What's the weather app that shows the temp notification icon?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-10 12:17 PM
    Really good looking theme! I'll be downloading it shortly. What's the weather app that shows the temp notification icon?

beweather (paid edition), I guess
    02-16-10 01:04 PM
    gee, man! I haven't recovered from the indulgence from your Serenity theme, and you provided this great one again! I am going to try it shortly
    any update on Serenity yet so far?
    02-16-10 01:05 PM
    As usual a great theme. Thanks for keeping it free!
    02-16-10 01:37 PM
    Very clean looking Mac theme! I have downloaded many and deleted them all for one reason or another. The transparency of the menus is an awesome touch and a must for me ever since downloading Section 8 by NiteWalker. Quick question: The transparency is not consistent throughout the whole theme ie: quicklaunch and the delete/cancel screen. Was this intentional? Thanks again for the awesome work!

02-16-10 01:40 PM
    Wow Dan, the theme is awesome. I just installed and now rebooting. So you took a wise decission. Blue focus on the theme so match the default
    Good job, keep it comming
    02-16-10 01:41 PM
    haha loving this theme.... thanks again
    02-16-10 01:42 PM
    the shortcut for the sms not working here.
    9700 with 5.0.0.423
    02-16-10 01:48 PM
    Great theme! One small thing, when I open up the Clock app to set my alarm, the box that opens up so you can scroll through the hours/minutes to pick the alarm time has a black stripe that runs down the lefthand side right before the hour number. Is that just my phone or is this happening to anyone else?
    02-16-10 02:06 PM
    EG159, I don't have that problem.
    dannieloco, fun theme. Love the transitions in this theme. Kudos.
    02-16-10 02:50 PM
    Great theme! One small thing, when I open up the Clock app to set my alarm, the box that opens up so you can scroll through the hours/minutes to pick the alarm time has a black stripe that runs down the lefthand side right before the hour number. Is that just my phone or is this happening to anyone else?
    did you rebooted?
    i don't have this problem.
    02-16-10 02:58 PM
    02-16-10 03:37 PM
    Luv it. My new fave lol

02-16-10 06:21 PM

02-16-10 06:31 PM
    Very clean looking Mac theme! I have downloaded many and deleted them all for one reason or another. The transparency of the menus is an awesome touch and a must for me ever since downloading Section 8 by NiteWalker. Quick question: The transparency is not consistent throughout the whole theme ie: quicklaunch and the delete/cancel screen. Was this intentional? Thanks again for the awesome work!

Yes it was done purposely.. I like the look of this specific theme without transparent buttons..
    02-16-10 07:05 PM
    Not bad at all...I'll take it for a spin and see what's what. Thanks.
    02-16-10 07:31 PM
    anyone know what that red temp icon is at the top of the screen on screen shots
    02-16-10 07:43 PM
    Here is mine:

Very clean theme especially for being free! Did you get my PM?
    02-16-10 08:09 PM
    Great theme, your amazing with this....
    02-16-10 08:18 PM
    Thanks. Great theme. Lovin' it!
    02-16-10 08:37 PM
100 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD