is there a OTA link anywhere? dont know how to install the files in the zip file
    02-08-10 08:47 PM
    Just downloaded the update and my list fonts are now larger?? In the first version it seemed they stayed the same as what I had set in my options. Love the theme and the icons are fantastic! The smaller font was better for me but I know everyone is different. Thanks for the hard work!
    02-08-10 09:22 PM
    I'm rarely near a computer that I can use DM on. I'll subscribe just in case you find someone that's let's you park your OTA(s)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-10 03:24 AM
    Hi There Crackberry users and abusers!!!

Here`s hat I've been working on, nothing fancy, simple theme, my set of cool 3D HD icons

We have 8 icons on the bottom, 2 on the top for Weather and Meterberry, all user customizable. Hidden today with 10 entries

The wallpaper is not fixed yet, the battery and Signal icon totally new,

I love the Flip clock on the HTC, I know that the clock doesn't actually flip but I like how it looks

So let me know if you like it and what other versions are you interested in...

TO NAVIGATE TO THE TWO TOP ICONS YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE FAR LEFT AND FAR RIGHT ICON AND NAVIGATE UP

For all of you using the theme please help me out with the bugs!!!!

Let me hear ll of them to fix them!!!!

UPDATE 1 - 02/08/2010

- Fixed large fonts in dialog buttons.
    - Increased the top two icons fonts for better reading.
    - Fixed minor bugs

New versions coming today or tomorrow!!!!
    Did you intentionally change the look of Profiles, so that the "sounds" only show when highlighted, in Update 1? This makes Profiles a little hard to read until the sound profile is scrolled-on.

02-09-10 07:00 AM
    wow, way too many requests to sift through the updates, so I'll just try the DM install and see how it goes. Looks awesome though
    02-09-10 07:52 PM
    Ok, I'm gonna join everyone else & ask for an ota please?

02-09-10 08:02 PM
    Ok, I'm gonna join everyone else & ask for an ota please?

There is no OTA yet...

02-09-10 08:12 PM
    Hi There Crackberry users and abusers!!!

Here`s hat I've been working on, nothing fancy, simple theme, my set of cool 3D HD icons

We have 8 icons on the bottom, 2 on the top for Weather and Meterberry, all user customizable. Hidden today with 10 entries

The wallpaper is not fixed yet, the battery and Signal icon totally new,

I love the Flip clock on the HTC, I know that the clock doesn't actually flip but I like how it looks

So let me know if you like it and what other versions are you interested in...

TO NAVIGATE TO THE TWO TOP ICONS YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE FAR LEFT AND FAR RIGHT ICON AND NAVIGATE UP

For all of you using the theme please help me out with the bugs!!!!

Let me hear ll of them to fix them!!!!

UPDATE 1 - 02/08/2010

- Fixed large fonts in dialog buttons.
    - Increased the top two icons fonts for better reading.
    - Fixed minor bugs

New versions coming today or tomorrow!!!!

I DL'ed this latest version and I don't see any difference in the size of the fonts on the top two icons and the text in the profiles section is now black and can't be seen unless its highlighted. Did I DL an old version?
    02-10-10 12:24 AM
    I'm having the same issue with the "update"--the profiles are now black, with only an orange highlight (which appears to be a bug), and the pop-up menus' font is much smaller. I don't see any changes to the top two icons.

Does anyone still have the original Zip files to DL from DM to post, so we can revert back to the original version until the OP does a second update?
    02-10-10 07:01 AM
    ok, sorry for the late answer... Haven't got much time cause of my job

i'm fixing this theme right as I'm writing this... The all blackb font was not on porpuse, I don't know what happened there but i'm working on it... Please be patient

As for the other requestes, it my take a little bit longer...

O BTW good news... My server is up and running, so the OTA is coming as soon as I finish!!!!
    02-10-10 10:23 AM
    Ota not working!!!!getting error!!
    02-10-10 11:07 AM
    Can you publish the Zip for DM also for the newest update?
    02-10-10 11:12 AM
    That's weird, I downloaded the theme from there myself before I published it, and just checked it again and it seemes to be working fine...

Try again and let me know
    02-10-10 11:18 AM
    Can you publish the Zip for DM also for the newest update?

I'm not a big fan of putting the zip files for DM installs... Can you dwonload from the OTA or is it very difficult for you? let me know...
    02-10-10 11:20 AM
    Hmm. I downloaded the no transitons version and the hidden today and homescreen fonts are still small, like the original. Perhaps, this is not the larger font version update you mentioned previously?

The OTA link worked fine for me, by the way.
    02-10-10 11:33 AM
    Hmm. I downloaded the no transitons version and the hidden today and homescreen fonts are still small, like the original. Perhaps, this is not the larger font version update you mentioned previously?

Yes, it's not the big fonts version... Working on it as we speak...

Check back in about 15 minutes... I'm goinng to post a No Trnsition big Fonts and Transitions Big Fonts versions
    02-10-10 11:41 AM

Ditto. Same on all counts.
    02-10-10 11:46 AM

Check back in about 15 minutes... I'm goinng to post a No Trnsition big Fonts and Transitions Big Fonts versions
    Cool. No rush, though. i was just wondering.
    02-10-10 11:59 AM

I love this theme... aside from the Classique Docked (Paid) theme, this is the only one on my phone other than the stock ones. If you can, can you make the font adjustable by the user, if not, no big deal its still a kick *** theme!!!

***update*** I just noticed the font problem, this is under options/status

***update*** I went in and changed the font from 6 where I had it to 8 and its all spaced correct now.
    Last edited by joe.kent; 02-10-10 at 02:00 PM.
    02-10-10 12:00 PM
    I love this theme... aside from the Classique Docked (Paid) theme, this is the only one on my phone other than the stock ones. If you can, can you make the font adjustable by the user, if not, no big deal its still a kick *** theme!!!
    Thanks man...

to be completly honest I'm not sure how to make user customizable fonts :S
    02-10-10 12:14 PM
    You just made my day!! Lovin' the no transitions big font version!!
    02-10-10 12:52 PM

What version are you using? I'm using the 5.0 no transitions big fonts and I'm not encountering this problem. I've used font size 7-10 and they all are showing up properly. Only time I see it a bit inconsistent is on the call log where the names of the people I call are under the correct font, but the number underneath the name are default 8 I believe. Also see this inconsistency with names in address book and company underneath the names are bigger.
    Last edited by japanangel; 02-10-10 at 01:06 PM.
    02-10-10 12:57 PM
    ota is working.thanks!!!
    02-10-10 01:03 PM

I'm using the normal fonts transitions version and I'm not haveing that problem... Which version are you using?
    02-10-10 01:16 PM
    I'm using the normal fonts transitions version and I'm not haveing that problem... Which version are you using?
    I'm using the first link.... NoNameYet97xx With transitions..
    02-10-10 01:20 PM
356 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD