I'm having trouble with my server again... I'll let you know when it's up again...
    02-21-10 03:02 PM
    I love the theme, one of the things I would like to see is for the top icons to highlight or move when you scroll on them.
    Last edited by falconeight; 02-22-10 at 08:13 PM.
    02-21-10 05:19 PM
    Can you post the wallpaper that you used for this theme? Tia.
    02-21-10 06:31 PM
    I love the tem, one of the things I would like to see is for the top icons to highlight or move when you scroll on them.
    I agree. This would be a great bonus!
    02-22-10 10:10 AM
    This theme looks great! I'm trying to download it to my phone, and having no luck at all...every time I click the link, I get a message to contact the billing dept. Is anyone else having an issue with this link?
    02-22-10 12:40 PM
    This theme looks great! I'm trying to download it to my phone, and having no luck at all...every time I click the link, I get a message to contact the billing dept. Is anyone else having an issue with this link?
    The OP stated below that he is having server issues. The OTA does not currently work.
    02-22-10 01:20 PM
    I love the tem, one of the things I would like to see is for the top icons to highlight or move when you scroll on them.
    i agree too
    02-22-10 07:01 PM
    Quite honestly the best theme I've ever used. And I am a theme *****. Until I've installed your theme I couldn't help myself from switching themes sometimes 2 to 3 times a day. I've had your theme for a week now and I have not felt the need to change my theme. Its perfect. It has the right amount of icons on the homescreen and I love the clock. Its wallpaper friendly as well. What more can I ask for? Thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-10 10:50 AM
    Bump for: top icons to highlight or move when you scroll on them
    02-23-10 02:01 PM
    I wanted to return to this thread specifically to say thank you and let you know that this has become my theme-of-choice. I used to be a bit of a "wallpaper snob", but I haven't even changed the stock wallpaper that came with this theme because I like it so much.

It would be possible for me to nitpick about this theme here and there--I don't believe it's the fastest-performing theme, and it would be nice if the top 2 icons iluminated. But I've gotten used to using it and there's nothing significant I would change. The fact that you get 8 icons on the bottom of the homescreen (plus two more on top) AND spacebar QuickLaunch is outstanding.

Also, as Jhonsok said above, the flip clock is probably the best clock I've seen, and show me another theme that has this much room for wallpaper AND this degree of homescreen icons. Section8 is close, but it performs a little slower, and the weather icon doesn't update with some operating systems. The extra space and small font works extremely well with my calendar displays, as well. I have nothing (significant) to complain about this theme, and only praise. Well done!
    Last edited by StormJH1; 02-23-10 at 03:10 PM.
    02-23-10 03:07 PM
    I would like to DL this but the OTA has been down for a few days. Can someone please help.

Thanks
    02-23-10 04:46 PM
    Yeah plz help, links are down. Thanks

02-24-10 03:04 AM
    NGC- got your PM, but I still don't see the update on this or the OTA as working. Any time-frame for both?
    02-24-10 07:49 AM
    Many are asking about this theme, hope the OP gets the server issues figured out...
    02-24-10 07:55 AM
    I'm uploading all my themes to a new server right as I'm typing this... Sorry it took so long...

BTW, by popular demand I'm making an update to the theme I'll give you a surprise!!!! Check the first post in half an hour...
    02-24-10 08:22 AM
    NGC- since you are about back up and running, will you have time to edit this theme in the same OTA in the OP to change the top icons to highlight or move when you scroll on them?
    02-24-10 08:22 AM
    Maybe... I'm pretty busy but I'll see what I can do...
    02-24-10 08:23 AM
    Theme updated!!!! check first post!!!!!
    02-24-10 08:46 AM
    theme updated!!!! Check first post!!!!!
    good stuff!!!!!! :d
    02-24-10 09:04 AM
    Theme updated!!!! check first post!!!!!
    Great theme! Can I suggest a simple addition? A version with NO TODAY screen at all!

Keep up the great work!

02-24-10 09:11 AM
    Great theme! Can I suggest a simple addition? A version with NO TODAY screen at all!

Keep up the great work!

Thanks for the suggestion... Check first post in 20 minutes
    02-24-10 09:30 AM
    NGC, are you going to update the Tour version to support OS 4.7? I can't wait to run this theme!

02-24-10 09:50 AM
    I LOVE THIS THEME!!!! Two quick mod requests. Can you make all the screen backgrounds like on the messages and options and address book etc. to a dark gray Background? Also will you change all the wallpapers to the one that I have attached? I would be willing to donate for these changes. Thank you. I know it says I have an 8330 but I actually have a tour now. Upgraded yesterday and LOVE this phone!!! This theme will make it perfect for me.
    Last edited by boondockjohn; 02-24-10 at 08:11 PM.
    02-24-10 08:08 PM
    Guess 10th time is the charm. Got it

02-24-10 09:56 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion... Check first post in 20 minutes
    Cool.... Thanks for the kudos!!!

OK, couple more small things....

First, the percentage display in the battery meter is tiny (even on the bifg fonts version I use), perhaps you might consider making the battery meter a little larger to accomodate larger text for the percentage or using a more customized battery meter that would be more in keeping with the signal meter.

Second, I understand that many users love small fonts in menu screens, but there are those of us over the age of 30 who might need the menu font size a bit larger. Perhaps the menu font can follow the user size settings for the device or be enlarged in the big font version to 8 or 9....

Third, you have resized some of the icons to accomodate having the eight icons on the home screen. However when the applications screen is accessed, it displays two different sized icons... the resized icons you have modified, and the standard size icons for user installed programs. Several other themes use standard size icons on the application screen to have a more uniform look... just a thought for you...

And last, the icons for Voice Notes and Voice Notes Recorder are the same.... it would be better to have them a bit different!

This is a great theme that is just getting better and better.... keep up the good work!
    Last edited by rorycs; 02-24-10 at 11:49 PM.
    02-24-10 11:45 PM
356 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD