Hi everyone!

This is my first ever Blackberry theme, so I hope you all really like it!

The background was made by VampireJaku on deviantart.com and is GORGEOUS, so I thought I would try and design a theme around it.

I created all the icons from scratch myself which took a lot longer than I thought it would, but it was definitely worth the effort.

Anyway, here are the OTAs!

OS 5.0 OTA

And if you like the work I'm doing, please donate some money for a hot chocolate to keep me going!

Enjoy!!
    Last edited by lholdsworth; 02-14-10 at 03:44 PM.
    01-28-10 06:18 AM
    awww this looks so cute!
    01-28-10 08:21 AM
    Love the color scheme....Awesome...thanks
    01-28-10 12:13 PM
    This looks awesome! Thanks...downloading it now!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-10 12:18 PM
    First, nice work on the theme...I love it! I found a minor bug: when I search with google maps using this theme, all I see when I type us dots, not letters. This is the only theme that seems to be happening for. No idea why.

That's it though. In a perfect world, I'd like a spot for a weather icon in the top right, but you made this free, and beggars can't be choosers! Nice work.

01-28-10 12:37 PM
    No idea why that is!!
    Glad you like it though
    Do you know how I would go about putting a weather icon in the corner? Cos I have no idea, and it would be a nice touch...
    01-28-10 06:03 PM
    I really have no idea...getting other peoples' themes on my bb is about as technical as I get! I'm sure other developers have posted something about it though.

I've been pressing buttons and draining my battery all day just so I can check out the theme again. This one is a winner for sure.

01-28-10 07:39 PM
    Cool... I'll have a nose around.
    02-01-10 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD