After several weeks of working hard I am very excited to have my newest theme, BLUEYE, available! You technology geeks will sure to love this theme
    High quality images, smooth operations, no lag, high cool factor and the usual quality goodies from BerryMobi

Most importantly, this theme is ON SALE UNTIL 7/6 so don't miss it!!!

----- FOR 95XX (STORM 1&2) PHONES ONLY -----
    Permanent Messages and Calendar buttons
    Popup hidden today & messages
    9 customizable icons for home screen
    QuickLaunch shortcut = Upper screw between signal and battery meter
    Options = Battery meter
    Manage Connections = Signal meter
    Clock = Clock
    -
    ----- FOR NON-STORM PHONES ONLY -----
    CHOOSE BETWEEN TWO VERSIONS: WITH or WITHOUT HIDDEN TODAY
    6+2 customizable icon slots (WITHOUT Hidden Today)
    6 customizable icon slots (WITH Hidden Today)
    popup hiddentoday & messages
    QuickLaunch shortcut = Space Bar
    SMS/MMS shortcut = "$" key

Get Blueye Today

Get Blueye Today
    Last edited by dougeefresh; 02-16-11 at 10:21 AM.
    05-24-10 12:01 AM
    Well done Doug, this looks great!
    05-24-10 09:00 AM
    Thanks, buddy!
    05-24-10 12:12 PM
    I just bought a theme yesterday, but this one kicked *** so much that I bought it while I was at work and it is my new theme. Keep up the great work!
    05-24-10 01:02 PM
    *** kicking is a good thing Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-10 03:58 PM
    Looks great-nicely done.
    05-24-10 06:35 PM
    Looks great-nicely done.
    Thanks, pilsbury!
    05-24-10 10:52 PM
    NEW VERSION UPDATE!!!

BLUEYE WITH HIDDEN TODAY is now available! (See the first page for screenshots) It comes with Calendar and Messages hidden today but forgoes two custom slots in place. Anyone who purchased the old version without hidden today can get this version for free so please leave your purchase order number here to get your copy.

For those who don't have Blueye, all themes by BerryMobi are on sale for $2.99 until 7/6 so I encourage you to check it out

Check out BerryMobi Themes
    06-27-10 01:27 AM
    NEW VERSION UPDATE!!!

BLUEYE WITH HIDDEN TODAY is now available! (See the first page for screenshots) It comes with Calendar and Messages hidden today but forgoes two custom slots in place. Anyone who purchased the old version without hidden today can get this version for free so please leave your purchase order number here to get your copy.

For those who don't have Blueye, all themes by BerryMobi are on sale for $2.99 until 7/6 so I encourage you to check it out

hello, this is what i was waiting for since i purchased this beautiful theme here is my order #: Order 2563800 from BerryMobi (a MobiHand Service) and here is PayPal - Transaction ID 3PM82851C50542945, i can't wait to get today hidden version please
    06-27-10 03:26 PM
    please let me know what else info you need to get me this version asap, thx in advance
    06-27-10 03:27 PM
    NEW VERSION UPDATE!!!

thank you very much Doug, God Bless You !!!
    06-27-10 04:38 PM
    Yep, enjoy the update!
    06-27-10 04:51 PM
    HT update is looking good!

I'm not sure if I'm doing the update process correctly though. In the 'My account' screen, it still shows current version as 1.1 so I hit swap version last night and it said I would get a message from support approving the switch but I haven't got anything and it still says 1.1. Do I just need to wait a bit longer?

06-28-10 01:06 PM
    HT update is looking good!

I'm not sure if I'm doing the update process correctly though. In the 'My account' screen, it still shows current version as 1.1 so I hit swap version last night and it said I would get a message from support approving the switch but I haven't got anything and it still says 1.1. Do I just need to wait a bit longer?

Hey, Ninja!

It's not really an "update" per se. It's more of a new version of the theme. The one with the HT is being treated as a different version so people will have choice when they get the theme, with or without HT.

Because this "choice" was not available for people who purchased it before I am giving out the HT version for free to people who bought the theme before the HT version came out.

So if you bought this theme prior to 6/27, just PM me your purchase order # for the original Blueye purchase and I will send you the HT version.

Hope that clarifies!
    06-28-10 03:17 PM
    OK gotcha, awesome.. PM sent.

06-28-10 09:18 PM
    OK gotcha, awesome.. PM sent.

PM sent back. Enjoy!
    06-29-10 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD