7plus Ultimate in Black is a theme based on another popular theme, 7plus - a Windows 7 based theme. As usual, top-quality theme with functionality and usability in mind that looks awesome as well! Very clean and fast (lag-free). VERY wallpaper friendly!!!

-6 or 8 icon layout
    -Weather app* slot
    -Sliding bottom dock
    -Hidden Today
    -High quality icons and custom battery meters / signal / wifi indicators
    -Hotspots for:
    ---Calendar
    ---Options
    ---Clock
    ---Manage Connections
    ---Very clean and sharp! No lag!

FOR THOSE WHO PURCHASED THE BLUE THEME: I will NOT be able to exchange the blue version to the Ultimate version. Some people have paid to have their blue themes customized to black before this theme was even conceived, and I still do get the requests. The minimum customization charge is $5 (which people with the black customization have already paid) so I would be doing a disservice to them by doing free exchanges. Also, I've spent a considerable amount of time in addition just for this theme. I apologize for this inconvenience.

Get 7plus Ultimate in Black

Get 7plus Ultimate in Black
    Last edited by dougeefresh; 02-16-11 at 10:16 AM.
    04-27-10 12:05 AM
    wish i had known this one was coming before i bout the original 7plus, i like this one more than the original ! =(
    04-27-10 12:44 AM
    Hello...Does your "TrueLoVe" theme have user defined fonts? Thx
    04-27-10 01:00 AM
    Looks great. I have to try this one.
    04-27-10 01:02 AM
    Yeh rather have this one than the original
    04-27-10 06:01 AM
    is there an option to get this one free if you have bought the original version.do consider

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-10 06:37 AM
    +1 on liking this version better than the original! I wish I had not jumped so quickly. It would be great if you allowed current customers to swap out using the "Switch to another version" option that shows on the My Apps page at Mobihand.
    04-27-10 08:57 AM
    @dougeefresh If we purchased the original, could we PLEASE switch for free? Definitely feelin the black version more. I can provide my receipt.
    04-27-10 09:22 AM
    FOR THOSE WHO PURCHASED THE BLUE THEME: I will NOT be able to exchange the blue version to the Ultimate version. Some people have paid to have their blue themes customized to black before this theme was even conceived, and I still do get the requests. The minimum customization charge is $5 (which people with the black customization have already paid) so I would be doing a disservice to them by doing free exchanges. Also, I've spent a considerable amount of time in addition just for this theme. I apologize for this inconvenience.
    04-27-10 12:11 PM
    Check your PM.

Hello...Does your "TrueLoVe" theme have user defined fonts? Thx
    04-27-10 12:22 PM
    Doug, what is so different in this theme aside from the black walls that would take considerable amount of time, just curious?
    04-27-10 10:17 PM
    Doug, what is so different in this theme aside from the black walls that would take considerable amount of time, just curious?
    Usually, working on the images take the longest. If you look carefully into it you would see much more than just the black walls. Just because the color changed from blue to black, it doesn't mean I can just "convert" everything into black. Colors need to go together (yes, even black) and deciding on them is also trial-and-error process. I had to recreate many images including:

-Battery meter, signal meter, wifi meter (they are all different in color including wifi which was blue but not the blue that went well with the black)
    -Icon button backgrounds (on-state off-state, and in different sizes for different phones)
    -Bottom dock background
    -Top banner background (had to play with transparency as well to make it play nicely with the wallpaper)
    -Hotspot backgrounds (on/off)
    -Caret background images
    -Background colors for several different states of list selection
    -Background for the menu window
    -Menu buttons
    -Finding the perfect wallpaper (probably the biggest pain!)
    -and others like updating SVG codes, adding an extra hotspots for non-Storm models, and testing.

I assure you that aside from the actual icons, about 90% of the theme has changed although it may not be so apparent.
    04-27-10 10:43 PM
    This theme is on sale until 5/22. Don't miss it!
    Also, don't forget to check out the 20 free theme giveaway!
    05-18-10 09:07 PM
    For those who still don't have it, all themes by BerryMobi are on sale for $2.99 (will show up in cart) until 7/6 so now is your chance

Check out BerryMobi Themes
    06-29-10 09:50 AM
    For those who still don't have it, all themes by BerryMobi are on sale for $2.99 (will show up in cart) until 7/6 so now is your chance

Check out BerryMobi Themes
    wallpaper friendly applies to front and lock screen only right?
    06-29-10 10:13 AM
    Wallpaper friendly means the dock will hide away revealing most of the wallpaper. Also, whatever you assign for the home screen will show up in the lock screen.
    06-29-10 10:25 AM
    Great theme. Love the snappiness of it. Looks great and goes well with my wallpapers. Custimaztion wise-how much to make one that takes the banner color out?
    06-29-10 12:08 PM
    Thanks, mrro82!
    Check out this page for any customization info and please be as descriptive as possible when filling out the form. Thanks!
    06-29-10 02:21 PM
    I must admit that in the past I have purchased some premium themes that I ended up using for a day and throwing away. This won't be one of them. Even on my 9700 this theme is better in person then in pictures.
    07-01-10 09:46 AM
    Thanks for the kind words, donbp1!
    07-01-10 11:41 AM
    Honestly, if you want your theme down custom, under your preference, have things done your way, this is the guy to ask. I've been tired of buying a theme and being picky about everyone of them. Buying themes here and there adds up.

So I decided to ask this guy to customize mine...and I must say, the theme I have right now is the one I will use in the long run! Now, I have what I want all in one theme!
    07-01-10 01:32 PM
    Thanks, Eric, hope you enjoy the theme for long time to come
    07-01-10 04:35 PM
    Does the battery meter change color like 7plus?
    07-02-10 08:02 PM
    Only when you get down to 20% and it will turn red. It was designed that way to maintain the dark look of the theme.
    07-03-10 09:57 PM
    OK. I will give it a try. Thanks.
    07-04-10 10:41 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD