I am quite new to making themes for BB, just a couple of weeks is all. These are my first two attempts using backgrounds I made some time ago when I was bored.
    I would greatly enjoy anyone�s feedback, critiques, tips and if need be, total mockery. I am sure they are rife with problems that I wouldn't even know to think about.

I have absolutely no idea what OTA is other than what it stands for, so if anyone can point me in the right direction, I would be more than happy to share the theme files if anyone would like them.

Thanks!
    JimBo
    10-05-10 08:04 PM
    I am quite new to making themes for BB, just a couple of weeks is all. These are my first two attempts using backgrounds I made some time ago when I was bored.
    I would greatly enjoy anyone�s feedback, critiques, tips and if need be, total mockery. I am sure they are rife with problems that I wouldn't even know to think about.

I have absolutely no idea what OTA is other than what it stands for, so if anyone can point me in the right direction, I would be more than happy to share the theme files if anyone would like them.

Thanks!
    JimBo
    You can create your OTA here:

MyBBOTA.com
    10-05-10 08:09 PM
    omg, i want the pastel theme, can u pm me with the zip file?
    10-05-10 08:33 PM
    andyahs, I can not thank you enough for that link!

nvmehaterz, you rock!

Here are the links for the OTA download.

Diamond Plate
    MyBBOTA.com Download - Diamond Plate

Pastels
    MyBBOTA.com Download - Pastel Theme Zen layout

Thank you all so much!
    10-06-10 07:54 PM
    Good work! They look great.
    10-06-10 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD