What gift for us in this summer?

For me I wonder escape from all the noises and hot weather.Just like the song "Take me home country road" sung "country road ,take me home, to the place I belong ".

And you will, I believe in, find this feeling in the theme"Brisk"--It's wholly designed for this season and for your quiet heart.

========MMDesign========
    2010/10/21 V2.0 UPDATE

1,Add profiles icon on desktop.
    2,Remove the SMS on desktop,only messages and calendar.
    3,German characters fixed.
    4,Change background.
    5,Change the icons to the OS6 icons.
    6,Include the new OS6 notification icons.
    7,Fixed some bug.

========MMDesign========
    2010/7/11 V1.6 UPDATE

1,Add the 85xx version.
    2,Click "0" to show the dock,click "space" to the 8th application in the applications list.click "z" to hide the today area only.(Storm version:add a button for hide the today area only.)
    3,Make the dock 6 icons a little bigger.
    4,Add the messages today area.
    5,Fix some bug.

========MMDesign========
    2010/6/24 V1.2 UPDATE

1,Add the storm version.
    2,Change the hidden today to sms and mms today area.
    3,Change the profiles icon to a customized icon in homescreen.You can set for profiles,weather application,etc.
    4,Click unread icon to messages,Click battery meter to options,Click signal meter to manage connections.
    5,Click "0" to the 9th icon in the applications list. (89,90,96,97 versions only)
    6,Some bug fixes.

Features:
    Clean and cool interface.
    Icons and today area will be hidden when press escape button and appear when press "0" button.(89,90,96,97 versions only)
    When click time,unread messages area,signal meter and battery meter on the desktop you will go to the Clock,Messages,Manage connections and Options.
    The date area --> Quicklaunch (Storm 95xx version only)
    Digital battery and Signal meter.
    When the battery is low or the signal is weak the digital number will turn red.
    Click "$" to SMS and MMS directly on the desktop. Click "space" to the 8th icon in the applications list. (89,90,96,97 versions only)
    The latest OS6 icons,1 big and 6 small customized icons on the desktop.(Storm 95xx version with 1 big and 5 small customized icons)
    Original alarm icon.
    Clear font,user defined menu and message list font.
    Wallpaper friendly.
    No time lag and requires less memory.
    Free update.

Last edited by Rose_MMDesign; 10-21-10 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Theme update
    06-24-10 03:11 PM
    Hi Rose,

I don't use my SMS much but use email frequently due to work. Would it be possible to make a version instead of SMS to be Mail instead? And if possible Calendar on top and mail at bottom? I can always wait for next update if necessary.

Great update MM Designs. Quickly becoming my Theme makers of choice! Great feed back and excellent customer service!

Regards,
    Vince
    06-24-10 04:41 PM
    Seriously great customer service! You listened to everyones concerns! I love it! Thanks for a great theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-10 05:19 PM
    I'd buy this also if you changed the Today area to be Messages and Calendar, I truly don't text that much. I'll check back here to see if you change it, then I will buy it.

thanks

EDIT: How many notifications can you fit in that little box under the clock? I see two showing on your photos and it looks pretty full. I usually need to be able to show at least 4-5 notifications at one time.
    Last edited by dollface54; 06-24-10 at 05:56 PM.
    06-24-10 05:47 PM
    Rose, I love the update. Thanks for making all the changes that we were asking for. Awesome!
    06-24-10 07:01 PM
    EDIT: How many notifications can you fit in that little box under the clock? I see two showing on your photos and it looks pretty full. I usually need to be able to show at least 4-5 notifications at one time.
    could anyone who purchased the theme answer this? cuz i use BatteryEx to place my battery level in the notification area, then with everything else i have going at one time (bbm, email, sms/mms, socialscope, facebook, ebay, etc.) - i need to at least see more than two of those in my notifications area....
    06-24-10 11:24 PM
    Awesome update and customer support!! Will give this a go when I wake up in a few hours. Will return with feedback ( if I don't forget. Haha. )

Side note : email would seem to be the better choice than sms if it is toward the business audience. SMS seems more of a personal touch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-10 05:12 AM
    could anyone who purchased the theme answer this? cuz i use BatteryEx to place my battery level in the notification area, then with everything else i have going at one time (bbm, email, sms/mms, socialscope, facebook, ebay, etc.) - i need to at least see more than two of those in my notifications area....
    see my screen shot below... i think the maximum is 4

06-25-10 07:44 AM
    when i Change the hidden today to sms and mms today area and change back, i get this glitch .... see image below

any suggestions?
    06-25-10 07:49 AM
    when i Change the hidden today to sms and mms today area and change back, i get this glitch .... see image below

any suggestions?
    I may be missing something but what is the glitch?
    06-25-10 08:35 AM
    Sorry if this is a silly question but how do I show the icons while keep the calendar and sms display hidden?

Thanks!
    06-25-10 08:54 AM
    Sorry if this is a silly question but how do I show the icons while keep the calendar and sms display hidden?

Thanks!
    I do not think you can but if you scroll along the top the icon name pops up.
    06-25-10 09:01 AM
    I do not think you can but if you scroll along the top the icon name pops up.
    It would be nice if that was implemented... When I first launch the theme, the icons are at the top but Today/Sms is hidden and it's great.

I just can't keep it that way as I randomly hit the space bar at times...
    06-25-10 09:16 AM
    It would be nice if that was implemented... When I first launch the theme, the icons are at the top but Today/Sms is hidden and it's great.

I just can't keep it that way as I randomly hit the space bar at times...
    I agree. I posted that question in the 9000 forum but no response back yet!
    06-25-10 09:36 AM
    I may be missing something but what is the glitch?
    take a look at the first screen i posted and the next one..... the glitch (which i think it is) is that when i return to the hidden today view, the top icons do not show anymore. they are still present because when i scroll up i get the indication but i do not see them. does that make sense?
    06-25-10 10:04 AM
    take a look at the first screen i posted and the next one..... the glitch (which i think it is) is that when i return to the hidden today view, the top icons do not show anymore. they are still present because when i scroll up i get the indication but i do not see them. does that make sense?
    We where discussing this above this post. I have posted the question to the developer to allow the icons back without the sms/calendar preview so hopefully with an update it will be adjusted.
    06-25-10 10:11 AM
    Told me your suggestions,and I will try my best to update this theme.Thank you for your support!~All of you!
    06-25-10 01:50 PM
    Hi Rose,

Would it be possible to make it so instead of SMS/MMS today could it be Messages today? And the top row icons would it be possible to make the icons a little more sharp? eg: BBM icon, i find it a little blurry? I'm not sure what word to describe it.

Thanks!

Regards,
    Vince
    06-25-10 05:32 PM
    My one nitpick... when I uploaded a picture to Facebook and input a caption it was white text in a white text box. Made it hard to read what I was typing.
    06-25-10 11:55 PM
    When I receive an SMS, it does not show up in the today home screen. In fact my today home screen only consist of calendar inputs, and my sms / mms area is always blank. All it shows in the SMS / MMS section is [1 unread] but no other details.

I have tried combining OR seperating my SMS/MMS from my messages folder (messages > Options > Main Message List Settings) and still no results.

I love this theme don't get me wrong, but this glitch I have having is rather annoying and was wondering if anybody have this problem or have a solution?

P/S Phone model - Bold 9700, OS version - 5.0.0.344

Thanks..
    06-26-10 12:42 AM
    When I receive an SMS, it does not show up in the today home screen. In fact my today home screen only consist of calendar inputs, and my sms / mms area is always blank. All it shows in the SMS / MMS section is [1 unread] but no other details.

I have tried combining OR seperating my SMS/MMS from my messages folder (messages > Options > Main Message List Settings) and still no results.

I love this theme don't get me wrong, but this glitch I have having is rather annoying and was wondering if anybody have this problem or have a solution?

P/S Phone model - Bold 9700, OS version - 5.0.0.344

Thanks..
    I think you should update the OS to newer one, 344 is a little old.
    06-26-10 09:54 AM
    I'd buy this also if you changed the Today area to be Messages and Calendar, I truly don't text that much. I'll check back here to see if you change it, then I will buy it.

thanks

I second the request instead of SMS/MMS for there to be an option for Messages. I use CrunchSMS instead of native SMS app and therefore does not show in Today preview area for me.
    06-26-10 10:35 AM
    I think you should update the OS to newer one, 344 is a little old.
    Thanks Rose for the suggestion. Currently on version 5.0.0.743 and the sms displays. Much appreciated.

I would as well look forward to an update where it displays messages and calendar. Great work nonetheless. Keep it up
    06-26-10 04:13 PM
    Thanks Rose for the suggestion. Currently on version 5.0.0.743 and the sms displays. Much appreciated.

I would as well look forward to an update where it displays messages and calendar. Great work nonetheless. Keep it up
    I will do it.But there is a problem that the "messages" today didn't show the messages list on the main screen.I mean when I set the "sms" on the main screen,it will show the sms list.But the "messages" could not have the same effect,it just show"messages[1 unread]" and no messages list here.Like it's the problem of the operating system.

Or anyone give me a picture of other theme that other developer completed it.
    06-26-10 04:41 PM
    anybody know about this?
    06-26-10 10:33 PM
254 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD