Using Classique at the moment which I just downloaded (and love). I also have Reverie D2W. Any other minimalist the OS6 update will the themes work or do you wait for the developer to upgrade? Are there charges for the upgrade usually?
    08-09-10 08:39 PM
    Doesn't look like OS6 is going to carry over any themes from OS5 from what I have read. I may be wrong and I hope i am. As someone who creates themes this isn't what Id like to hear but looks to the the case given the new layout. If I am wrong, the developer will (possibly) update the themes to fit the new OS when the new software that assists in the design is released.

BTW......check out my free themes that are minimal and listed in my signature (Clear H20 or BeTwixt). Shameless i know
    and to save face....check out DC1, DC2, DC7, Big Numbers, PureY, Foppa9/10, and Itgoestoeleven too....all great minimalist themes
    Last edited by alphakoi; 08-11-10 at 06:08 AM.
    08-11-10 05:58 AM
    Doesn't look like OS6 is going to carry over any themes from OS5 from what I have read. I may be wrong and I hope i am. As someone who creates themes this isn't what Id like to hear but looks to the the case given the new layout. If I am wrong, the developer will (possibly) update the themes to fit the new OS when the new software that assists in the design is released.

BTW......check out my free themes that are minimal and listed in my signature (Clear H20 or BeTwixt). Shameless i know
    and to save face....check out DC1, DC2, DC7, Big Numbers, PureY, Foppa9/10, and Itgoestoeleven too....all great minimalist themes
    Thanks for the reply. And I will gladly check out your themes, thanks for mentioning them.
    08-11-10 09:00 PM
    I'm running DC7 and it's awesome. I've gone through a bunch of themes and always come back to that one.
    09-09-10 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD