hi im new to blackberry's, i just got the bold 9700 and i was wondering how i change the main screen on my phone. it was originally little icons across the bottom and i was playing with options and stuff not really knowing what the **** i was doing and i changed it to a list and i would like it back to the icons on the bottom. also is there a way to change what icons are at the bottom like can i put facebook on there instead of calendar.

thank you
    12-25-09 07:15 PM
    hi im new to blackberry's, i just got the bold 9700 and i was wondering how i change the main screen on my phone. it was originally little icons across the bottom and i was playing with options and stuff not really knowing what the **** i was doing and i changed it to a list and i would like it back to the icons on the bottom. also is there a way to change what icons are at the bottom like can i put facebook on there instead of calendar.

thank you
    Go to your applications (from your homescreen hit your Blackberry button) you'll see all your applications and icons. Once in there, hit the blackberry button again, scroll down to options and select it. In there you want to go to "Set Home Screen Layout" and change it back to zen. You can set which applications are on your homescreen by moving the icons to different positions in the applications screen. Just go to the icon of which app you would like to move, hit the blackberry button and select "Move". The top 6 icons are the icons you'll see on your homescreen.
    12-26-09 01:14 AM
    thank you very much
    12-28-09 02:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD