looking for a theme that shows sms messages + calendar events on home screen.. can anyone help.. I downloaded a theme that said it did messages plus calendar but it was email messages.. not sms
    02-03-10 03:38 AM
    You can have your sms by merging the messages and sms box together.
    Look on the forum, you might find some theme with message and sms separate.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 05:31 AM
    you can do that combine sms and emails on this theme as well.. but it only displays the emails, and just notifies you of sms.. i want one that displays both.. i had one for my curve called Elverado.. but it's only for curve and pearls.. so just looking for something really close to that.
    02-03-10 07:09 AM
    Try the app store (app world), under themes...you can look at screen shots.
    02-03-10 08:36 AM
    Please ignore the above posts...

You cannot have SMS message previews showing on your home screen. OS 5.0 threaded SMS previews do not currently work with any today theme.

You can only show MMS, email and calendar events.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 09:27 AM
    thank you sir.... maybe someone will make a theme that does that.. i'll keep an eye out..
    02-03-10 07:16 PM
    thank you sir.... maybe someone will make a theme that does that.. i'll keep an eye out..
    no going to happen unless RIM changes that in theme builder... with the new OS 5 and theme builder it has been taken out... so like i said until RIM updates/changes that in theme builder you will not see a theme for OS5 that will give you a preview of SMS in a today or hidden today... sorry
    02-03-10 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD