Hey, you know those themes where when you hover over Calendar it displays on your desktop all of your meetings/notes? I'm looking for something very similar, except I want it to stay on the screen at all times & look very good at the same time. Not like the old school themes where it takes up your entire screen, but perhaps just be the same small font sort of in the middle left side of my screen this way it's always there, but its not as visible.

Something like this from Hypaereon Sliq

ty!
    11-18-09 09:26 AM
    I'm looking for something similar...
    Calendar, Weather slot, and then 6 icons on the bottom.
    Similar to this Zen Calendar plus Weather Theme:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/cu...s4-5-a-274095/

Let me know if anyone knows of a good one.
    11-19-09 07:15 PM
    if I am not mistaken I think there is one called PMB Touch for the 8900, and if what i hear is true then you should be able to use that on your 9700...
    only problem is im not sure if that theme is here on CB or if it's on PMB...
    I've used it before tho, it's nice, and calendar items are always on the screen...

Dina

Hey, you know those themes where when you hover over Calendar it displays on your desktop all of your meetings/notes? I'm looking for something very similar, except I want it to stay on the screen at all times & look very good at the same time. Not like the old school themes where it takes up your entire screen, but perhaps just be the same small font sort of in the middle left side of my screen this way it's always there, but its not as visible.

Something like this from Hypaereon Sliq

ty!
    12-01-09 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD