I want a theme that looks like the default Precision Today theme except I want:

- the dock to hide
    - and upcoming calendar events to show up when you scroll over the calendar

does anyone know where I can find something like this? or want to help me in building it on theme builder?
    11-22-09 06:59 PM

- the dock to hide

does anyone know where I can find something like this? or want to help me in building it on theme builder?
    this would be my upcoming premium theme that im actually working on right now, lol
    11-22-09 08:22 PM

- the dock to hide

I too am looking for something like this, but in addition, a weather slot would be nice.
    11-23-09 02:18 AM
    this would be my upcoming premium theme that im actually working on right now, lol
    let me know when you're done with this

I too am looking for something like this, but in addition, a weather slot would be nice.
    I don't need the weather slot because I just moved weather bug up into the lineup.
    11-23-09 06:42 AM
    I don't need the extra weather icon on the top or anything...pretty much i just want the dock to hide

can anyone help?
    11-28-09 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD