Okay, this is as gender friendly as i can get. [if you look at my blog, you'll see what i'm talking about] Simple wallpapers throughout so you can change it as you please. Transitions and weather slot. icons bounce on the homescreen. Enjoy it all.

OTA DOWNLOAD
    12-12-09 03:39 AM
    Loving the look & style... Thanks downloading now....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 03:51 AM
    Loving the look & style... Thanks downloading now....

No problem, thanks for downloading.
    12-12-09 04:01 AM
    My Screenshot:

12-12-09 04:01 AM
    Love the way this looks-clean and elegant. Any chance of a hidden today version? I'm a Mac user and usually don't go for OS X related themes as I stare at them every day on the computer. But I would absolutely download this if there is a hidden today.

Thanks and nice work!
    12-12-09 11:46 AM
    Thanks, I like simple themes!
    12-12-09 01:51 PM
    Love the way this looks-clean and elegant. Any chance of a hidden today version? I'm a Mac user and usually don't go for OS X related themes as I stare at them every day on the computer. But I would absolutely download this if there is a hidden today.

Thanks and nice work!
    Thank you, yes i might have a link up later today, so check back. Haha, this is how you know i don't have a Mac cause these are my favorite icons, otherwise I'd be sick of them as well.
    12-12-09 01:53 PM
    Thank you, yes i might have a link up later today, so check back. Haha, this is how you know i don't have a Mac cause these are my favorite icons, otherwise I'd be sick of them as well.
    Yeah, right? Thanks! I'll look out for it. By the way, can you just have 5 or 6 today entries max, cause the font tends to get too tiny if there are more, I noticed.

Thanks again!
    12-12-09 03:03 PM
    Yeah, right? Thanks! I'll look out for it. By the way, can you just have 5 or 6 today entries max, cause the font tends to get too tiny if there are more, I noticed.

Thanks again!
    Yeah, no problem. I'll have it later tonight, my hardrive needs to be 'formated' and it'll delete all my data so i have to rebuild the theme..
    Last edited by BBBM; 12-12-09 at 06:30 PM.
    12-12-09 06:25 PM
    I really like the transitions! Thank you very much!

12-12-09 06:44 PM
    Thanks. Looks great
    12-12-09 09:57 PM
    Thanks. Looks great
    thank you..
    12-12-09 10:30 PM
    Yeah, no problem. I'll have it later tonight, my hardrive needs to be 'formated' and it'll delete all my data so i have to rebuild the theme..
    Ooh. Good luck with that. Hope everything goes smoothly.
    12-13-09 10:22 AM
    Very nice!
    12-13-09 11:31 AM
    This is awesome for a free theme!!! I love this style of transitions! I have one polite request if possible would you be able to add a spacebar shortcut for quicklaunch? It would make this visually spectacular theme amazingly functional!!! Thanks in advance!
    12-17-09 07:00 PM
    Just checking back to see it the hidden today was added.
    No rush, still my fav, especially as far as transitions go.
    12-22-09 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD