I just unlocked all vendor themes on my 9700. It is running OS 5.0.0.330 and I was using DM 5. It's not worth it. You get the Orange theme, ATT, Vodaphone, and some others but the ONLY difference between the themes is the wallpaper (Orange's is orange, surprise!) and a few of the icons are different. THAT'S IT. For instance, the browser on one of them, instead of being a globe, has 3 W's and is called Web'n Walk or something.

Anyway, majorly disappointing. Not worth your time. However, if you decide that its worth it just for the wallpaper, do 2 things. First, back up all your 3rd party apps with SAK because DM will try to delete all your 3rd party apps. Second, if you want to be able to modify the blackberry.alx file, make sure you open the program you want to use as administrator, otherwise it won't let you save the changes.

weak
    12-02-09 06:44 PM
    So you didn't get my faves from T-Mobile Germany? Apparently you can do that with the 9000
    12-02-09 07:00 PM
    So you didn't get my faves from T-Mobile Germany? Apparently you can do that with the 9000
    It possible that there were some other minor changes that i overlooked. I was hoping that there would be a good L theme or something, yet they all turned out to be exactly the same in that respect.

I already changed back because it had the odd effect of not letting SAK recognize that a device was connected. I thus cannot go and check about the my faves thing. Curious though, wut would the change have been? just a change of the my faves icon?
    12-02-09 07:08 PM
    Dig in your couch, find 99 cents, then go to crackberry store and download the "shelved" theme. Best theme EVER.
    12-02-09 09:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD