Beautiful Suave Icon set from Thyraz at the macforums. This iPhone like theme is scroll dock where focus in icon enlarges. Hidden today up to 8 entries, spacebar QL and $ music hotkeys.

Theme is brought to you by emarsha and kscrum. (we're like PB&J, we just work so well together! )

*EDIT*
    Docked version up on my blog, emarsha.wordpress.com

For OS 5 Tour, 8900 and 9700
    For OS 4 8900

OTA:

iPhoney OS4 OTA

iPhoney OS5 OTA
    Last edited by emarsha; 12-20-09 at 05:53 PM.
    12-17-09 09:22 AM
    Very cool! i just downloaded it, thank you!!
    12-17-09 09:38 AM
    Beautiful Suave Icon set from Thyraz at the macforums. This iPhone like theme is scroll dock where focus in icon enlarges. Hidden today up to 8 entries, spacebar QL and $ music hotkeys.

Theme is brought to you by emarsha and kscrum. (we're like PB&J, we just work so well together! )

For OS 5 Tour, 8900 and 9700
    For OS 4 8900

OTA:

iPhoney OS4 OTA

iPhoney OS5 OTA
    off topic, cool way on writing your pin. was looking at it for awhile than realized what u were going for lol.
    12-17-09 10:16 AM
    off topic, cool way on writing your pin. was looking at it for awhile than realized what u were going for lol.
    Thanks! It's changed just this morning, i took my 9700 back to att and got the 8900. that 9700 is built like crap!
    12-17-09 11:06 AM
    i like this--- and i like the 9700 its built to last
    12-17-09 11:10 AM
    amazing theme!! believe me ive been checking crackberry every day for the past few weeks, buying/downloading themes everyday and this one is the best!!! and its free!!!
    12-17-09 12:08 PM
    Thanks! It's changed just this morning, i took my 9700 back to att and got the 8900. that 9700 is built like crap!
    hey now! don't dis the 9700
    12-17-09 12:46 PM
    wow, another home run.
    12-17-09 01:35 PM
    hey now! don't dis the 9700
    it was just MY 9700 that was built like crap, everyone elses is perfect!
    12-17-09 02:33 PM
    I actually had a theme like this on my iPhone. It's called 'matte nano' if I remember it correctly. One of my favorite, minimalist styles. Many thanks!
    12-17-09 02:44 PM
    Kudos...thanks.
    12-17-09 03:09 PM
    Good job on this theme! Nice and simple, transitions are subtle!! Well done, thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-09 07:08 PM
    its a very nice theme. the black font in the profile menu doesnt contrast well with the background and the g's in the application titles get cutoff on the home screen. otherwise your themes are very nicely detailed. i dont think i've ever seen themes that have this much detail.
    12-17-09 07:15 PM
    Good job on this theme! Nice and simple, transitions are subtle!! Well done, thanks!

Thank you helmdawg! I love the subtle transitions, those crazy wipe up, down, left, right make me dizzy!

12-17-09 08:09 PM
    Thanks for the theme! I love the iPhone icons, it was one of the reasons I kept switching back and forth between the iPhone and my BB!

Here to stay though Thanks again
    12-18-09 12:41 AM
    Best iphone theme IMO. I love the scrolling icons at the bottom.
    12-18-09 02:09 PM
    Best iphone theme IMO. I love the scrolling icons at the bottom.
    wow! kscrum and i thank you, means a lot!
    12-18-09 02:19 PM
    Wow, I really love this theme! May I make a few suggestions?

1) This one is a BIGGIE, can you make the theme honor the user selected font size?
    2) Can you make the item highlight color something other than grey? Maybe the default blue?
    Edit: I don't hate the grey in the menu (and I love the ever so subtle transitions BTW) but the grey in the messages and SMS is drab in my opinion
    3) Make the clock a little bigger
    4) When you scroll into the hidden today and roll back out it takes you back to your first icon, is that fixable?
    5) Make the background for the menu/pop-up notification/ quicklaunch background slightly transparent like back in 4.7

This is just my two cents. But I would really really like to see some of those incorporated into iPhoney!

Edit: Damn this theme is great! I am inclined to agree with whoever said best iphone theme yet!

More suggestions:
    1) If you do increase the size of the clock please add a profile spot in the banner. I'm familiar with the icon set from macthemes, see if you can find an icon that resembles something vibrating!
    2) Maybe make a precision default icon set for the iPhone haters
    3) Maybe decrease the spacing between the icons just a bit?

Observations:
    When the phone lags, instead of that god awful clock face its a loading wheel... Awesome

*Just food for thought*

Last edited by tturner23; 12-19-09 at 06:35 AM.
    12-18-09 07:18 PM
    I'm try it out looks really good...
    12-19-09 11:35 PM
    Overall a great theme I do have some complaints though (not to be taken as complaints rather improvements =) )
    • Change the 9 hidden icon bar to the full 12 (I like most people have a lot of applications)
    • Font is really small! If not enlarging it as the default have the option to? (I tried using bolt on this theme and it was illegible)
    • Possibly add a small dedicated weather slot (this ones debated it could take from the aesthetics of the theme and its minimalistic properties)
    12-20-09 02:47 AM
    Overall a great theme I do have some complaints though (not to be taken as complaints rather improvements =) )
    • Change the 9 hidden icon bar to the full 12 (I like most people have a lot of applications)
    • Font is really small! If not enlarging it as the default have the option to? (I tried using bolt on this theme and it was illegible)
    • Possibly add a small dedicated weather slot (this ones debated it could take from the aesthetics of the theme and its minimalistic properties)
    I. I, like most people, use quicklaunch and have no real need for icons on the screen.
    2. Font is halfway in between. I get a lot of "the font is too small" or "the font is too big" comments. If it were a perfect theme for you, this would have been a customized theme.
    3. Think about investing in BerryWeather and you would have no need for a dedicated weather slot.

12-20-09 02:00 PM
    I. I, like most people, use quicklaunch and have no real need for icons on the screen.
    2. Font is halfway in between. I get a lot of "the font is too small" or "the font is too big" comments. If it were a perfect theme for you, this would have been a customized theme.
    3. Think about investing in BerryWeather and you would have no need for a dedicated weather slot.

I agree here, I hate icons as well and QL solves that problem.. Also, BW solved my weather slot issue which give us more options for themes without weather slots.. This theme is very functional and the minimalist in me likes this theme!

12-20-09 04:27 PM
    Wow, I really love this theme! May I make a few suggestions?

1) This one is a BIGGIE, can you make the theme honor the user selected font size?
    2) Can you make the item highlight color something other than grey? Maybe the default blue?
    Edit: I don't hate the grey in the menu (and I love the ever so subtle transitions BTW) but the grey in the messages and SMS is drab in my opinion
    3) Make the clock a little bigger
    4) When you scroll into the hidden today and roll back out it takes you back to your first icon, is that fixable?
    5) Make the background for the menu/pop-up notification/ quicklaunch background slightly transparent like back in 4.7

This is just my two cents. But I would really really like to see some of those incorporated into iPhoney!

Edit: Damn this theme is great! I am inclined to agree with whoever said best iphone theme yet!

More suggestions:
    1) If you do increase the size of the clock please add a profile spot in the banner. I'm familiar with the icon set from macthemes, see if you can find an icon that resembles something vibrating!
    2) Maybe make a precision default icon set for the iPhone haters
    3) Maybe decrease the spacing between the icons just a bit?

Observations:
    When the phone lags, instead of that god awful clock face its a loading wheel... Awesome

*Just food for thought*

maybe you should get into theme making.....that's an awful lot of "suggestions" for a themer who gives her themes away for free.
    12-20-09 05:13 PM
    Another awesome theme....Ur sooooo good! I'm a minimalist kind of gal, but wanted to let you know this is a nice theme. Sorry to hear about the 9700, I am loving mine!!
    12-20-09 05:30 PM
    I love it! But I always like themes that keep the home screen wallpaper on the main app list too..

I always have a girly wallpaper and then it goes dark when I go to apps lol
    12-20-09 07:38 PM
94 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD