I love it! But I always like themes that keep the home screen wallpaper on the main app list too..

I always have a girly wallpaper and then it goes dark when I go to apps lol
    This is something I can't control. Its an OS5 thing. I always try to go universal for everyone otherwise it would be a custom theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-09 08:53 PM
    Wow I LOVE this theme! Thanks for creating it!

12-21-09 09:18 AM
    Best Iphone theme I've seen yet. love the sliding dock!
    12-21-09 01:02 PM
    Best Iphone theme I've seen yet. love the sliding dock!
    WOW, thanks for the awesome compliment! Shane and I thank you!
    12-21-09 03:03 PM
    Wow, I really love this theme! May I make a few suggestions?

1) This one is a BIGGIE, can you make the theme honor the user selected font size?
    2) Can you make the item highlight color something other than grey? Maybe the default blue?
    Edit: I don't hate the grey in the menu (and I love the ever so subtle transitions BTW) but the grey in the messages and SMS is drab in my opinion
    3) Make the clock a little bigger
    4) When you scroll into the hidden today and roll back out it takes you back to your first icon, is that fixable?
    5) Make the background for the menu/pop-up notification/ quicklaunch background slightly transparent like back in 4.7

This is just my two cents. But I would really really like to see some of those incorporated into iPhoney!

Edit: Damn this theme is great! I am inclined to agree with whoever said best iphone theme yet!

More suggestions:
    1) If you do increase the size of the clock please add a profile spot in the banner. I'm familiar with the icon set from macthemes, see if you can find an icon that resembles something vibrating!
    2) Maybe make a precision default icon set for the iPhone haters
    3) Maybe decrease the spacing between the icons just a bit?

Observations:
    When the phone lags, instead of that god awful clock face its a loading wheel... Awesome

*Just food for thought*

Plazmic CDK

Icon link can be found on the first page with the original post. Have fun!
    12-21-09 05:42 PM
    Great theme! Thanks!!

12-21-09 05:51 PM
    doesnt seem fair that the 4.7people who have the original dont get the choice of the remix as well seeing as there are more 4.7steadyOS users than Beta5.0 users just my opinion though

and it reminds me very closely of another theme
    12-21-09 05:57 PM
    doesnt seem fair that the 4.7people who have the original dont get the choice of the remix as well seeing as there are more 4.7steadyOS users than Beta5.0 users just my opinion though

and it reminds me very closely of another theme
    Plazmic CDK

you are ore than welcome to remake and export to your device. have fun

please let me know which theme it reminds you of, I'd like to know. as it stands, most themes mimic each other. you get zen or today. if you prefer the "other theme" then you should stick to that.

And to be quite frank, i dont appreciate the whining. you know what sweetheart, sometimes life isn't fair. i take a good chunk out of my day to post this for free. FREE. i dont charge you or make you join my theme club. so if you dont have anything to contribute, how bout not hitting that post a reply button.
    Last edited by emarsha; 12-21-09 at 06:29 PM.
    12-21-09 06:20 PM
    Plazmic CDK

Icon link can be found on the first page with the original post. Have fun!
    What's that a link to... Oh wow!!! Thanks!!! I never knew how people made themes! How kind of you!!!

Those were suggestions (and some of them pretty damn good like correcting your font inconsistencies and coming up with a "vibrate" icon so you can tell what mode your in) after all you were going for the "iPhone" look right, hence the name? I wasn't asking for a custom theme. I guess I missed the part of your post where you said "feedback not welcome, f*#k off"

Now how about you share your re-sized icons and svg files and I'll get to work. Thanks for all your generosity :/

Last edited by tturner23; 12-21-09 at 08:33 PM.
    12-21-09 08:26 PM

And to be quite frank, i dont appreciate the whining. you know what sweetheart, sometimes life isn't fair. i take a good chunk out of my day to post this for free. FREE. i dont charge you or make you join my theme club. so if you dont have anything to contribute, how bout not hitting that post a reply button.
    Damn you're cold. You could have said a million less bitchy things including, "Sorry I'm on OS 5.0 and I work with what I have." or " You should try OS 5.0 its bounds better than the stock OS!". What happened to the kindness?

Last edited by tturner23; 12-21-09 at 08:38 PM.
    12-21-09 08:29 PM
    What's that a link to... Oh wow!!! Thanks!!! I never knew how people made themes! How kind of you!!!

Those were suggestions (and some of them pretty damn good like correcting your font inconsistencies and coming up with a "vibrate" icon so you can tell what mode your in) after all you were going for the "iPhone" look right, hence the name? I wasn't asking for a custom theme. I guess I missed the part of your post where you said "feedback not welcome, f*#k off"

Now how about you share your re-sized icons and svg files and I'll get to work. Thanks for all your generosity :/

Well wow, if you're such a genius with theme making, you wouldn't need my icons or svg's now, would you?

12-21-09 08:37 PM
    Damn you're cold.

Let's say you spent 2-3 days making a theme. Then testing it. Host it. Then provide it for free. Then you get someone whining or making requests on how this theme would be even better if you do this and this and this....don't judge me unless you've walked in my shoes. What I provide are absolutely free. I don't solicit money nor do I profit from them. I don't charge you for "my time." You see my point yet? This is why I stopped posting a loooong time ago. You just made me realize how bad and how ungrateful some people can be. Thank You.

12-21-09 08:41 PM
    Well wow, if you're such a genius with theme making, you wouldn't need my icons or svg's now, would you?

I knew you wouldn't offer them up, just wanted to send the same sarcasm and hostility you sent me, your way. And no, I'm no genius and its a shame you're not willing to continue working on your theme.

12-21-09 08:43 PM
    I knew you wouldn't offer them up, just wanted to send the same sarcasm and hostility you sent me, your way. And no, I'm no genius and its a shame you're not willing to continue working on your theme.

"Your Theme" is exactly right. Most people don't understand that these are really "mine" and what I want in a theme. I happen to share them up thinking someone else may like them. I really do honestly enjoy making them. But to have someone make ungrateful comments is really disheartening.

12-21-09 08:47 PM
    Thank You.

I'm sorry and you're welcome.

Also (somewhere between the time you clicked reply and posted) I edited that post to include some alternate things you could have said!

12-21-09 08:49 PM
    "Your Theme" is exactly right. Most people don't understand that these are really "mine" and what I want in a theme. I happen to share them up thinking someone else may like them. I really do honestly enjoy making them. But to have someone make ungrateful comments is really disheartening.

LOLlercoaster "Your Theme"!!!! The hardest part of this theme was making the icons! Icons I know Thyraz labored over for weeks because I'm an avid MacThemes follower! I'm sorry it took you 3-4 days to get this theme to the blackberry scene. I hope you asked Thyraz for permission to use his icons because I just PM'd him.

12-21-09 08:57 PM
    LOLlercoaster "Your Theme"!!!! The hardest part of this theme was making the icons! Icons I know Thyraz labored over for weeks because I'm an avid MacThemes follower! I'm sorry it took you 3-4 days to get this theme to the blackberry scene. I hope you asked Thyraz for permission to use his icons because I just PM'd him.

Wow, thanks for PM'ing him! Good thing is he shares his stuff for free, and guess what sucker, this theme is free too! All part of the free theme and CC licensing. That's why they are free. I also linked his set on the first post, did you see, did you see?? If you don't like the theme, just remove it already, sheesh. It's really that simple.

12-21-09 09:10 PM
    Hahahahahah! Holy ****! Your docked version used at least one (maybe more) of my "suggestions" (ditching the drab grey cursor bar for the default blue so the theme is more uniform. After all the colorful homescreen and grey bar didn't mesh). Again I'm sorry you took my suggestions as "a demand for a new and customized theme just for my personal use and no one else's."

12-21-09 09:11 PM
    Hahahahahah! Holy ****! Your docked version used at least one (maybe more) of my "suggestions" (ditching the drab grey cursor bar for the default blue so the theme is more uniform. After all the colorful homescreen and grey bar didn't mesh). Again I'm sorry you took my suggestions as "a demand for a new and customized theme just for my personal use and no one else's."

Too funny, you're suggestions? Please. I hardly even took a glance at your suggestions. So your hating then download the docked version? I seriously need to think about locking up the blog again.

I'd take you more seriously if you actually put a theme together instead of just freeloading and giving out your "professional" opinion. You should charge too.

Last edited by emarsha; 12-21-09 at 09:18 PM.
    12-21-09 09:16 PM
    Good thing is he shares his stuff for free, and guess what sucker, this theme is free too! All part of the free theme and CC licensing. That's why they are free.

YES! So you're not sharing your icons with me why? Hypocrite!

12-21-09 09:16 PM
    YES! So you're not sharing your icons with me why? Hypocrite!

I already shared them, they link on the first page. The svg you can handle on your own you genius you.

Ooo, and thanks for keeping my thread on top! Rock on!

12-21-09 09:19 PM
    I think you should quit responding to tturner23, I think they are just trying to get their post count up by posting a lot of bs
    12-21-09 09:22 PM

1) I seriously need to think about locking up the blog again.

2) I'd take you more seriously if you actually put a theme together instead of just freeloading and giving out your "professional" opinion. You should charge too.

1) Toughen up

2) I'm working on it; I just downloaded Theme Builder 5.0. I hope one day to be half as good as this theme (I'm not familiar with your other themes).

I'm sorry that this got so out of hand and hope that maybe one day you would be willing to pass along some old svg's my way to learn.

12-21-09 09:24 PM
    hmmmm, on second thought they have been a member since July 2009 with only a handful of posts......sounds like one of those infamous pseudo-users. You know the ones who use them only when they need to say something stupid
    12-21-09 09:24 PM
    I think you should quit responding to tturner23, I think they are just trying to get their post count up by posting a lot of bs
    Thank you for your constructive input Brook! And I think we came to a very reasonable conclusion.

(+1 more post for me)

12-21-09 09:26 PM
94 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD