Impakt is a professional theme that gives the user incredible access to their Blackberry truly making an IMPAKT! The home screen contains 4 tabs that open up the user experience to all of their Today Icons, Media Icons, 8 User selected favorites and the main Settings Icons. The customizable wallpaper makes this theme great for the corporate professional to the casual user and average Joe. If you are like me you will enjoy all this theme has to offer for a long time.

QuickLaunch (Spacebar) and Profiles ($) Hot Spots

Last edited by john7760; 01-26-10 at 10:09 PM.
    01-10-10 09:19 PM
    Awesome theme! Don't have extra loot to purchase but just wanted to give u props good luck with it
    01-10-10 10:33 PM
    Awesome theme! Don't have extra loot to purchase but just wanted to give u props good luck with it
    Thanks Jay21fire. Appreciate the comments. Myabe you will find some loose change and can get it rockin on your BB.
    01-11-10 12:12 AM
    There has been some questions on how the navigation works so I wanted to explain. To first "drop" into the theme you scroll down once and then to access all the tabs and weather slots it is all left to right scrolling. Once over a tab you can scroll up to access all the icons in it and it is logical scrolling from there. Hope this helps out.
    01-11-10 08:31 AM
    I can't believe nobody is commenting on this theme on how great it is. I don't even own it and i am drooling over it. Come on crackberry peeps get this theme!!!!!!
    01-11-10 09:46 AM
    Ok guys, sorry for the delay. I have done a Major Overhaul on the SPEED of the theme thanks to the help of a friend. She now is very fast with ZERO reported lag . I have also cleaned up the navigation and limited it to one Weather slot as most people had no need for the second. Enjoy!!!!
    01-22-10 10:25 AM
    I can't believe nobody is commenting on this theme on how great it is. I don't even own it and i am drooling over it. Come on crackberry peeps get this theme!!!!!!
    You'd have to purchase it in order to comment on it. Too many great free themes to warrant purchasing this one. Plus, it looks way too cluttered to get simple things accomplished.

Most BB users want to do a lot in the shortest time. That is where hot keys come into play. Having to perform a bunch of scrolling / selecting to get something done is not what most users want.
    01-22-10 11:57 AM
    Hi John,

Loving this theme, except for a couple of text size issues.

1) In many of the menu option bubbles, the text size is too large and just shows as "..." instead of a "Yes/No" etc. option.
    For example in Options > Screen/Keyboard, the menu options look a mess and are pretty much illegible.

2) In the network status box at the top right of the Home and Application Screens, my "GPRS" status is just showing as "GP..." again due to the text size being too large (or not enough character length being assigned to the space?)

Any chance you could fix these minor but annoying issues please?

Many thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Phill_UK; 01-22-10 at 12:09 PM.
    01-22-10 11:59 AM
    Love the haters who dont buy the themes then complain about them...want me to buy it for you???
    I don't need a handout. I wasn't complaining. Enroll in reading comprehension.
    01-22-10 12:21 PM
    Hi John,

Loving this theme, except for a couple of text size issues.

1) In many of the menu option bubbles, the text size is too large and just shows as "..." instead of a "Yes/No" etc. option.
    For example in Options > Screen/Keyboard, the menu options look a mess and are pretty much illegible.

2) In the network status box at the top right of the Home and Application Screens, my "GPRS" status is just showing as "GP..." again due to the text size being too large (or not enough character length being assigned to the space?)

Any chance you could fix these minor but annoying issues please?

Many thanks.

I will update tonight. Silly me for using Theme Builders default settings. Why would they be right, lol. Thanks for the heads up.

01-22-10 12:26 PM
    You'd have to purchase it in order to comment on it. Too many great free themes to warrant purchasing this one. Plus, it looks way too cluttered to get simple things accomplished.

Most BB users want to do a lot in the shortest time. That is where hot keys come into play. Having to perform a bunch of scrolling / selecting to get something done is not what most users want.
    So hmm let me see! You have to purchase it to comment, and by what you have said I'm guessing you didn't purchase it but yet your here commenting!!! Wow I'm sorry but I find that funny!!!

I wouldn't assume on how the theme works if u don't have it because its really smooth running and very easy to use!

I just love how people love to talk smack on peoples theme because they charge for them when a theme like doesn't get made overnight! It takes time

So John the theme is amazing Great work

01-22-10 12:40 PM
    So hmm let me see! You have to purchase it to comment, and by what you have said I'm guessing you didn't purchase it but yet your here commenting!!! Wow I'm sorry but I find that funny!!!

I wouldn't assume on how the theme works if u don't have it because its really smooth running and very easy to use!

I just love how people love to talk smack on peoples theme because they charge for them when a theme like doesn't get made overnight! It takes time

So John the theme is amazing Great work

Thanks for the great comments guys. I understand that premium themes aren't for everyone. There is a considerable amount of time put in to put out quality themes. To all who support JP Designs I say Thank You!
    01-22-10 10:39 PM
    I have added an additional Hot Spot to the Theme.

QuickLaunch (Spacebar) and Profiles ($)
    01-26-10 10:13 PM
    when you say Hot Spot what are your referring to, sorry for my blonde moment here
    01-27-10 06:32 AM
    when you say Hot Spot what are your referring to, sorry for my blonde moment here
    Sorry for the terminology, lol. I am used to the touch screen lingo. It is a quick access button from the home screen.

Example: if you hit the spacebar it will launch the QuickLaunch application if you have it installed or if you hit the $ it brings up your Profiles.

01-27-10 06:36 AM
    can you tell me how many calendar events it will show at one time please?
    01-27-10 05:03 PM
    can you tell me how many calendar events it will show at one time please?
    Five is the magic number
    01-27-10 05:38 PM
    Wow, this looks really good on a Bold. Maybe I should get one just to run this theme!
    03-22-10 05:29 AM
    Wow, this looks really good on a Bold. Maybe I should get one just to run this theme!
    I believe you should buy all devices.... that way no one feels left out. Wouldn't want to hurt a devices feelings, would ya?
    04-03-10 11:52 AM
    If you update this could I offer one small suggestion? on the basic black version could you make the app selector bar brighter when scrolling through the apps in the tabs?
    04-03-10 01:56 PM
    Along with the highlight bar under the icon, the title of the icon comes up. So really, you have two indications of what is selected.
    04-03-10 09:31 PM
    I believe you should buy all devices.... that way no one feels left out. Wouldn't want to hurt a devices feelings, would ya?
    Ok, good idea. My wife was thrilled! Now, where to live....lol
    04-03-10 09:33 PM
    Yeah, I've noticed both the highlight and the title, but in really bright sunlight, even at 100 backlight it's hard to see. The color is fine, maybe just a little more intensity to the color, make it a little brighter? Then again I've thought about buying the red or blue too.
    04-03-10 10:46 PM
    Oh well...................The highlight bar show up real well on the blue Impakt Theme! If it says anything about this theme, I have NEVER bought two versions of the same theme before..............until now.
    04-04-10 08:36 AM
    Great theme, I was hoping the icons would be more hd.
    04-04-10 04:11 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD