This theme features 10 icons in an L shape, with a 4 unread message preview and a 4 item calendar preview in the today area and screen transitions.

Download OTA by going here.

Please contact me by PM or email if you want any modifications. This would make them 'custom' themes on an individual basis.

If you like my themes and would care to show some appreciation? Use PayPal. Thank you!
    Last edited by Hulkster1970; 12-11-09 at 01:35 AM.
    11-24-09 04:37 PM
    Everything works perfect and love the transitions

One issue though. When you add a location to a calendar event, on the homescreen it cuts off a lot of the event. Say you add an new event named "Doctor's Appointment" with a location of "Suite 25." On the homescreen it will only say "Doctor's...Suite 25" with a ton of space after the 5 to the right.

It seems like there is a ton of screen real estate on the right side of the appointment that could be used to view more of the appointment text. The messages section of the homescreen goes all the way to the right side of the screen properly.

Is there any way to expand the calendar section text to the right more and use the rest of that space to display more?
    Last edited by stuaw11; 11-26-09 at 11:08 PM.
    11-26-09 11:05 PM
    Love it. Only issue is my backlight stays lit. I don't know if its the theme or my phone, but the backlight is supposed to dim after ten seconds on my bb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 09:12 AM
    Love it. Only issue is my backlight stays lit. I don't know if its the theme or my phone, but the backlight is supposed to dim after ten seconds on my bb
    I don't think that will be the theme as such, as there is no facility to control stuff like that via a theme.

11-27-09 01:07 PM
    Everything works perfect and love the transitions

One issue though. When you add a location to a calendar event, on the homescreen it cuts off a lot of the event. Say you add an new event named "Doctor's Appointment" with a location of "Suite 25." On the homescreen it will only say "Doctor's...Suite 25" with a ton of space after the 5 to the right.

It seems like there is a ton of screen real estate on the right side of the appointment that could be used to view more of the appointment text. The messages section of the homescreen goes all the way to the right side of the screen properly.

Is there any way to expand the calendar section text to the right more and use the rest of that space to display more?
    There's no way to control how it displays them via the theme. It tries to work out the best way of displaying the items based on how much space you've got. Maybe the 7 icon version would be better for your requirements, as the display area is wider?

11-27-09 01:09 PM
    Tried that one, same behavior

Found a workaround- put the location at the end of the Subject line instead of the Location line. Then it displays the whole thing across fully.

Dunno why RIM has that limitation to not auto adapt to the space available in themes, but its a workaround at least
    11-28-09 12:41 AM
    Do you have one made yet with the messages and sms instead of calender?
    12-17-09 05:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD