^^haha, I am...

So I definitely have installed 36 lol. But I haven't tried them all and so haven't deleted the ones I've decided I don't really like. But I have soooo many options...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    okay cool I don't feel so bad! lol.. but I'm with you, I like to have options.. I have about 12 customs left right now and I really don't wanna get rid of any of them so I think they're all staying, what the h-e-ll, why not?...

Glossy Black looks super clean! I don't normally pay for themes, but it might be worth $3...

@shoeaddict, if u have data plan on ur phone, it's easy, just navigate to crackberry.com in browser and go to themes section... pick any links within threads that indicate OTA (over the air), hit download, and ur phone will install them automatically... if no data plan, you have to find threads with zips, which are rarer, and use Desktop Manager to Add Applications, then navigate to alx file (extracted from zip) and select... then hit Next on DM and should install...
    Last edited by NinjaB; 03-30-10 at 03:54 PM.
    03-30-10 03:35 PM
    i like options.i like to change my themes and wallpapers everyday or so .so i have over 100 wallpapers and currently 18 themes downloaded on my 9700 currently.
    03-30-10 04:33 PM
    All of the vendor themes and 3 free custom made themes.

03-30-10 04:45 PM
    I have six themes but only use one. Reppin' Flying Icons bg over here!

03-30-10 08:28 PM
    9 only getting rid of some for now as they do take up space.

03-30-10 09:15 PM
    Besides the 2 that came with it (Precious Zen and Precious AT&T), I have 3 - Reverie, BeDroid (just won it earlier, thanks Crackberry!), and Widescreen HD 9700.

Out of all of them the HD is probably my favorite with Reverie next, haven't had much of a chance to use the BeDroid but I like wallpaper friendly themes and it takes up a lot of room on the homescreen
    03-30-10 09:30 PM
    Besides the 2 that came with it (Precious Zen and Precious AT&T), I have 3 - Reverie, BeDroid (just won it earlier, thanks Crackberry!), and Widescreen HD 9700.

Out of all of them the HD is probably my favorite with Reverie next, haven't had much of a chance to use the BeDroid but I like wallpaper friendly themes and it takes up a lot of room on the homescreen
    Hey Joey,
    Can we get a screen shot of the HD theme? Capture it works really well for screen shots....http://m.thetechmogul.com/
    03-30-10 10:20 PM
    I try other themes but none live up to the hypaereon sliq them

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-30-10 10:34 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD