Theme name: Houdini
    Theme author: Theme Addiction (Brian)
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 9700, 8900, 9630 OS 5.0 ONLY
    Download Link(s): CrackBerry Forums App Store (Also in the Mobihand network but I'll give CB the link to their store )
    Theme Cost: On sale for $2.00 for a week!!! Hurry

Up for sale is a newly theme I created, I think it's very functional and works well. You have 4 small icons on the home screen for your most used applications as well as access to "SMS" and "Messages". If you click on the left circle next to "SMS" it will open the 12 icon hidden docks for access to more applications. Select the circle to the right of "Messages" and it will close the dock. Scroll down from either "SMS" or "Messages" to get to the hidden calendar preview. Also up from those goes to the weather slot.

Last edited by Theme Addiction; 01-01-10 at 08:46 AM.
    01-01-10 08:38 AM
    Looks good!! will be buying this one for sure!

Thank you, and keep up the great work
    01-01-10 10:54 AM
    are the four icons that stay on the homescreen user customizable?
    01-01-10 11:27 AM
    Yes the 4 icons on the home screen are customizable as well as the ones in the hidden docks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-10 11:29 AM
    Great idea, unique layout but imo needs work. I'd like to see you make the hide/unhide buttons on bottom dock larger, allow 6 icons of choice on bottom instead of 4 with messages and sms, or put messages and mms next to each other, but most importantly make bottom icons larger they are miniscule!
    Also would be nice to have folder options with more variety to tell them apart.
    These changes would make this an outstanding theme.
    01-01-10 01:32 PM
    Thanks for the remarks....the screen shots aren't to scale, they are scaled down for the image. I orginally had more but it was to crowded for my taste so I scaled it back to 4. It works better in my opinion. Also the buttons I think are a great size but everyone is different, as well as the bottom icons. I still wanted to leave the wallpaper visible somewhat.

Everyone has a different view on themes

01-01-10 01:38 PM
    Cool Theme.
    01-01-10 01:42 PM
    Actually I'm not referring to the screen shots, I purchased your theme last night. The bottom icons are tiny. Makes the theme unusable imo. Just my 2. Actually my $2
    01-01-10 02:33 PM
    Ah I understand, I can take a look at increasing the size of the icons if it is a issue for everyone. I try to please as much as everyone as I can

01-01-10 02:36 PM
    No storm version =( LOL I'll be a tester if needed
    01-01-10 04:22 PM
    I actually have a Storm version that I was working on when I had a Storm but since the Storm is a beast on it's own to develop with the unit that I have decided that until I get a Storm 1 again or Storm 2 that I won't be developing any of my themes for 5.0 or any newer themes. I actually had the Storm running 5.0 and when I exported for 5.0 it messed up some things.

Hopefully I will be able to get one here soon so I can help you Storm users out. I really miss my Storm. Even thought about trading my 9700 for a Storm 2 but the 9700 is a really nice device.
    01-01-10 04:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD