A HTC Hero inspired theme to transform your Black Berry into your very own HERO! Includes a weather slot, 6 customized icons, 6 Media switch access, Calendar & Message access to view from the home screen.

To make "Messages" show up on the home screen just press "alt + e"
    To make "Calendar" show up on the home screen just press "alt + c"
    $ shortcut goes to SMS/MMS

The "+" sign opens the side switches and down arrow closes the switches.

Weather Version includes slot 1 for Weather program of your choice
    No Weather Version is for Berry Weather as a wallpaper, Wallpaper Pack included (should be sent when you order through Mobihand but if not contact me through the contact email and I can email you the link)

Once clicked on "Messages" or "Calendar" scroll up to view the hidden today items and then scroll back down for the ability to hide the background and today items.

FOR OS 5.0 ONLY!

On Sale for $3.99 for a week! Then $4.99 after

Purchase @ the Mobihand Network

**Thanks to HelmDawg and Crevis (Eric & Travis) for testing and giving valuable feedback and ideas**
    Last edited by Theme Addiction; 07-06-10 at 09:00 AM.
    02-11-10 08:58 PM
    Ok updated the theme to 1.1, apparently QuickLaunch isn't updated to the newest for some devices and the hotkey selection isn't there so I added the space for QuickLaunch and ShortcutMe.

Also once you click "$" to switch to "Messages" to get it to go back to "Calendar" you have to open/close the "Message" backdrop
    Last edited by Theme Addiction; 02-11-10 at 10:12 PM.
    02-11-10 10:10 PM
    Very nice bro! Glad to see you're back to theme designing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-10 11:13 PM
    Thanks...got burnt out for a bit and had to take a break gets to us all
    02-11-10 11:14 PM
    Yea I hear ya man! Have you tried my new theme?

02-11-10 11:33 PM
    Nope not yet, I saw it and haven't had a chance to download it yet
    02-11-10 11:35 PM
    Theme looks sweet! Before I buy, are all fonts user customizable?

02-11-10 11:48 PM
    Ok let me know what you think when you get the chance to download it

02-11-10 11:53 PM
    ^^^^^^I want to know the same thing...^^^^^^
    (About the fonts I mean)
    Thanks!
    Last edited by thatton; 02-12-10 at 06:08 AM. Reason: someone else posted.
    02-12-10 12:02 AM
    Yes the message list and option fonts are customizable, only ones that aren't is the menu font and dialog font

02-12-10 07:05 AM
    Can you make a version with precision icons? I love the functionality of this theme, but the icons are less flattering on a Blackberry (in my opinion).
    02-12-10 08:56 AM
    Sorry I don't plan to do that, that would pretty much take away from the idea of the theme

02-12-10 09:03 AM
    ok, no worries.

Last question: the screen shots above, is that the weather slot version, or is that the non-weather slot version with Berry weather wallpaper setting on?
    02-12-10 09:18 AM
    That is for the non-weather version, the weather icon is in the same spot but it is smaller since it's the size of a icon

02-12-10 09:26 AM
    Cool. I use berry weather too. So the wallpaper shows up over the black boarder that is layered under the clock?
    02-12-10 09:29 AM
    No the black border and the white background won't show as the wallpaper under Berry Weather which is why I've included a wallpaper zip with them and also a transparent image which the clock background so you can make your own wallpapers for it. You have to choose the "Desktop Download" apparently to get that zip file

02-12-10 09:34 AM
    I just bought the theme and I am waiting for mobihand to "review" my order... Anyways, I did the OTA option but I would like to be able to make the wallpapers because I was unaware that the transparent grey was not part of the theme. You can PM me or send me an email if that is ok?

Thanks,
    Troy
    02-12-10 10:32 AM
    Send me a email at [email protected] with your Mobihand order number

02-12-10 10:35 AM
    Downloaded and loving it!! This is a great running theme! The only thing I can't figure is after you switch the calendar to messages, is there any way to switch it back?

02-12-10 11:12 AM
    The way to get it back to Calendar is to open the Message and then close it, since the space bar is for QL I chose that having it go by itself was the best way to go in case people used "dial from homesxreen"

02-12-10 11:20 AM
    The way to get it back to Calendar is to open the Message and then close it, since the space bar is for QL I chose that having it go by itself was the best way to go in case people used "dial from homesxreen"

Got it. Thanks for the quick response! This theme is awesome!

02-12-10 11:30 AM
    The background of the clock is included in the zip file that comes with the no weather version. You can make your own wallpaper to use for Berry Weather. The weather version keeps the clock background when you change wallpapers. As far as the "Message" showing it will stay Message until you open/close it and then it will go back to Calendar. You can easily switch it to Message with just the click of the $ button. Composer only allowed me to have it work this way. The only way to have it switch back with a click of a button would only give me the option of space (which I couldn't use due to QL) or "0" but with dial from home screen on the 0 works as 0.

More screen shots are on Mobihand's site for the closer pictures

02-12-10 01:42 PM
    I accidently ordered the 9700 with weather last night. I am waiting for Mobi to swap it for the NO weather version so I can use Berryweather. Hopefully they hurry up.
    02-12-10 04:34 PM
    Bought this theme. Returning it cuz the message and calendar entries from the pop up widget remain even when the widget is closed. I have re-booted several times and still the same issue.

I am running 5.0.405
    02-12-10 04:36 PM
    I accidently ordered the 9700 with weather last night. I am waiting for Mobi to swap it for the NO weather version so I can use Berryweather. Hopefully they hurry up.
    Shoot me a email with your order number...I may be able to do it on my end

Bought this theme. Returning it cuz the message and calendar entries from the pop up widget remain even when the widget is closed. I have re-booted several times and still the same issue.

I am running 5.0.405
    Do you have the Message or Calendar as one of the icons on the home screen?
    02-12-10 04:41 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD