ok so i TOTALLY fell in love with the 3G 9700 theme (i will post a link to it at the end) i love how clean it is, and how it works, i just LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! only thing, im a chick and i also LOVE LOVE LOVE my pink (baby pink, a soft pink) so...im just wondering if anyone has a theme or can make a theme like this, but have everything highlight in a baby pink (with black menus) and have the pointer baby pink, and then the page you go to view all the icons a light pink background...I see sooo many cute girly themes but they are OVERLY girly, i need functional, simple and cute..lol Thanks...

3G Series

Last edited by damsmell; 08-17-10 at 07:34 PM.
    08-17-10 07:32 PM
    ok so i TOTALLY fell in love with the 3G 9700 theme (i will post a link to it at the end) i love how clean it is, and how it works, i just LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! only thing, im a chick and i also LOVE LOVE LOVE my pink (baby pink, a soft pink) so...im just wondering if anyone has a theme or can make a theme like this, but have everything highlight in a baby pink (with black menus) and have the pointer baby pink, and then the page you go to view all the icons a light pink background...I see sooo many cute girly themes but they are OVERLY girly, i need functional, simple and cute..lol Thanks...
    You need to contact the developer of the them redzapper and ask him as it is the property of him.
    08-17-10 07:38 PM
    If ya like girly theme their are theme developers that cater to your girly needs. I suggest heading over to post you screen thread and seeing what theme those gals have. Most theme developers can make you a custom theme but as Andy said if you looking for pink redzapper best to contact him.
    08-17-10 07:49 PM
    i wrote a pm to redzapper and am hoping to hear from him, i think a lot of girls would like this. I didnt know if there was something like this, obviously not a carbon copy just pink, but the same concept but with pink. Im totally aware or the whole stealing and what not and thats not what im asking, lol...i hope i didnt imply that. I would love to attempt to make themes myself, as i used to do some graphic designs, but the program says i have to have xp pro or vista, and i have neither...

vsuga, where are these girls? i thought i was posting in the right spot? is there somewhere to specifically ask the girls? lol....sorry im VERY new to the threads...
    08-17-10 09:05 PM
    Here are some of the best theme blogs mainly for the ladies:

Cami's Theme Rehab

Yuki's BB Themes

BarbieW's BB Themes

RGarling Designs

This is the thread that vsuga refereed to. Go to the last page and work back and if you see one or more you like most will accommodate you with custom work.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/what...ook-like-10363
    Last edited by andyahs; 08-17-10 at 09:18 PM.
    08-17-10 09:13 PM
    thank you i found some that are what i was looking for colorwise....i appreciate it
    08-17-10 10:42 PM
    This is girly themes. They r awesome and my girl appreciate thems... Wish it had a neutral color.. Or even a manly color...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-10 12:50 AM
    i wrote a pm to redzapper and am hoping to hear from him, i think a lot of girls would like this. I didnt know if there was something like this, obviously not a carbon copy just pink, but the same concept but with pink. Im totally aware or the whole stealing and what not and thats not what im asking, lol...i hope i didnt imply that. I would love to attempt to make themes myself, as i used to do some graphic designs, but the program says i have to have xp pro or vista, and i have neither...

vsuga, where are these girls? i thought i was posting in the right spot? is there somewhere to specifically ask the girls? lol....sorry im VERY new to the threads...
    A late reply but I haven't been on crackberry for some time. Unfortunately, I am retired from theme making. I will, however, release my theme files to anyone who wants them to modify. The only caveat is that all derivative themes has to be free and shared with the crackberry community.
    09-21-10 08:50 AM
    Ill rework it for the ladies if someone wants me to and that's cool with redzapper.

09-21-10 12:57 PM
    I want you to, thaqueencami! Also the soft baby pink highlights with the black menu's. All the ideas are great!
    If it's ok with redzapper that is.

09-21-10 01:14 PM
    It is indeed OK.

Cami, I'll PM you the link.
    Last edited by redzapper; 09-27-10 at 08:48 AM.
    09-26-10 10:21 PM
    YAY! Thank you everyone!
    Can't wait!

09-26-10 11:13 PM
    OMG i havent been on here in ages....redzapper that is sooo awesome of you too release them and thaqueencami for you to offer to make them. So i havent been on in ages, has it been made? Thanks again, i will scour the posts and see if i can find it...
    10-17-10 02:19 AM
    The link he sent didn't work. I don't think he checks back here too often....sorry!

10-18-10 03:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD