I can make an exact replica of the OEM theme but with the addition of 2 more icons for the L shape. PM me
    01-05-10 05:06 PM
    I can make an exact replica of the OEM theme but with the addition of 2 more icons for the L shape. PM me

There is one posted already

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-10 06:07 PM
    OEM 8 icon L Shape theme - as requested.. If you wish for any other changes pm me.

Download can be found here

Mirror 1 Here
    Very clean and OEM looking. anyway you can add "Today" to it. Have like 2 calendar events and 2 messages on the screen at all times?

Please?
    02-08-10 08:13 PM
    No ota.. Download to pc and drag and drop to memory card and run .jad.. Apologies if I'm stating the obvious

drag and drop to what folder?
    02-08-10 09:04 PM
    Installed but not showing up in my themes...
    02-16-10 01:23 PM
    Very clean looking Mac theme! I have downloaded many and deleted them all for one reason or another. The transparency of the menus is an awesome touch and a must for me ever since downloading Section 8 by NiteWalker. Quick question the transparency is not consistent throughout the whole theme ie: quicklaunch and the delete/cancel screen. Was this intentional? Thanks again for the awesome work!

OOPS... WRONG THREAD! SORRY ABOUT THAT GUYS! IT'S THIS DAMN MOBILE BROWSER! THANK GOD RIM ANNOUNCED A SOLUTION TO THAT TODAY! LOL

Last edited by thatton; 02-16-10 at 01:43 PM.
    02-16-10 01:36 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD