Theme author: HedoneDesign
    Theme credits: HedoneDesign

Supported Device Model(s) and OS:
    - 8100, 8200, 8300, 8350, 8700, 8800, 8900, 9000, 9500, 9600, 9700,
    - OS 4.5 and UP (including OS 5.0)
    Download Link(s): Crackberry Store or check HedoneDesign for more info
    Theme Cost: 6.99$

Description:
    This time we have prepared a special theme that will satisfy even the most demanding users of BlackBerry smartphone. And you can use it on BlackBerries from 8100 to 9700 series.

Metallic blue color on high-quality leather, beautifully designed form and fast navigation. Unobtrusive, nice included battery and signal meters.

Theme design is drawn to the pixel accurate, but we also take account of the fall of light and intensity and brightness of BlackBerry display. Even the icon for the alarm and battery charging (A and B) are sited to act friendly and unobtrusive.

Theme is different from model to model, so thoroughly inspect the screenshots and see what functions are supported for your BlackBerry. 8100, 8300, 8700 and 8800 series have the battery and signal meters separate from the circular navigation. Other series have meters within the circular navigation, as shown in the theme functions screen.
    04-09-10 09:12 AM
    whats with these prices? $7 for a theme? you probably won't sell more than 30 copies. lower your prices and people won't have to think twice about if it's really worth it. plus the fact that there's no trial no one wants to throw away $7. that reminds me time to take my $7 and use it towards lunch.
    04-09-10 10:02 AM
    Thank you for your opinion.
    04-09-10 10:08 AM
    well i think it's an awesome theme hedone

wish i can make theme like that hehehe...fantastic work
    04-09-10 11:16 AM
    I agree. I might purchase more with a lower price.

Also, I think theme designers need to specify when the font size has been changed, especially when it is not user controlled.

-Rich

whats with these prices? $7 for a theme? you probably won't sell more than 30 copies. lower your prices and people won't have to think twice about if it's really worth it. plus the fact that there's no trial no one wants to throw away $7. that reminds me time to take my $7 and use it towards lunch.
    04-09-10 11:29 AM
    well i think it's an awesome theme hedone

wish i can make theme like that hehehe...fantastic work
    thanx!!! glad u love it!!!
    04-09-10 11:30 AM
    I agree. I might purchase more with a lower price.

Also, I think theme designers need to specify when the font size has been changed, especially when it is not user controlled.

-Rich
    Hey Rich! Just as info... HD customers gets coupons when new theme is out so they can get it with discount as our customer.
    04-09-10 11:36 AM
    love the theme apart from in messages the headers for date the font is too big? can this be sorted, will there be updates for free?

cheers
    darren
    dmathers@instantemail.t-mobile.co.uk
    pin 215D4CA2
    04-09-10 03:15 PM
    Hey Rich! Just as info... HD customers gets coupons when new theme is out so they can get it with discount as our customer.
    How much discount are we talking about here?? =P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-10 03:16 PM
    i really this theme, it seem to be pro
    04-09-10 07:58 PM
    Make your own theme that's comparable, then take the amount of time it took you to build said theme. Still complaining about $7?

Also, if you don't like the price, don't buy it. No need posting about how you feel it should be cheaper.

It's his work, he sets the price.
    04-09-10 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD