Good day all,

My BB 9700 is hard locked, i got the unlock code from cellunlock.net , great
    bunch , but the code is uselless unless i send them my phone wich the courrier is charging a whopping 124$ there and back. Is it possible to undo
    hard lock yourself at home type thing? Let me know.

Thanks.
    04-09-10 03:04 PM
    i dont know much about unlocking a Blackberry, but shouldn't this be in the normal Bold 9700 forum at least?
    04-09-10 03:15 PM
    If you enter the code incorrectly 10 times and the device is hard-locked, you cannot do anything yourself to unlock it. It must be cable unlocked in a shop. Your other option would be to find a shop in your town that does cable unlocking and pay them to unlock it.
    04-09-10 06:56 PM
    Sorry, but unless you can find a local shop who can do it via cable that is your only alternative.
    04-09-10 09:57 PM
    Good day all,

My BB 9700 is hard locked, i got the unlock code from cellunlock.net , great
    bunch , but the code is uselless unless i send them my phone wich the courrier is charging a whopping 124$ there and back. Is it possible to undo
    hard lock yourself at home type thing? Let me know.

Thanks.
    Unfortunately it can only be done with special software. Try XpressPost, it's much cheaper then Fedex or UPS.
    04-10-10 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD