Hi ZGuy, Thanks for pointing that out, the hidden today works fine on both double dock and hidden dock, sorry i should have said, i forgot to put it in the description, on the double dock the sms and the messages icons should be on the top dock then it will work fine, Cheers mate

Love the theme!!! I have one meager request though...would u pahleeeeeeeez post a link to the wallpaper with the happy faces w/ one sad face? I think it compliments this theme very well please, please, please

Thanx!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-10 12:46 PM
    Nice theme. I'll try it out .
    09-11-10 01:10 PM
    Hi ZGuy, Thanks for pointing that out, the hidden today works fine on both double dock and hidden dock, sorry i should have said, i forgot to put it in the description, on the double dock the sms and the messages icons should be on the top dock then it will work fine, Cheers mate
    I am referring to the link itself (the second one, in bold), I get a 404 error: No server found. The other link works fine.

Apparently I am not alone:
    Link gives me a 404 not found for the hidden dock link.

Last edited by ZGuy; 09-11-10 at 01:20 PM.
    09-11-10 01:18 PM
    sorry guys cant understand that when it was ok yesterday, give me some time ill do it cheers!
    09-11-10 01:29 PM
    Thanks mate! Take your time, no rush
    09-11-10 01:32 PM
    hey guys link should be working now cheers!
    09-11-10 04:31 PM
    Hidden today link won't work.

Hey ZGuy was the link ok?
    09-11-10 08:21 PM
    Link gives me a 404 not found for the hidden dock link.

Hi NJFP did you manage to Download ok?
    09-11-10 08:23 PM
    Love the theme!!! I have one meager request though...would u pahleeeeeeeez post a link to the wallpaper with the happy faces w/ one sad face? I think it compliments this theme very well please, please, please

Thanx!

HI mesospunky thanks for your kind comments, as for the happy faces wallpaper
    i dont know about that you will have to reply to HAYMOND who has it Cheers again
    09-11-10 08:27 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD