Here is the No Tray version of my Green Battery Theme, which i made last week. Many of you wanted the no tray version, and here it is below :

Version 1.0 - Fixed home screen icons
    No Tray - Green Battery Theme v1.0 for OS6 devices

Version 1.1 - 1st row icons as home screen icons
    No Tray - Green Battery Theme v1.1

Version 1.1 - Weather
    No Tray - Green Battery Theme v1.1 Weather (Please keep the weather app as the 2nd row, 1st Icon. To access the weather slot, go up from the last icon on home screen, and down from this icon lands you on the last home screen icon)

Features:
    1. Color combinations modified to match the theme
    2. Battery color changed to match the Playbook (with white border for Battery)
    3. No trays
    4. 6.1 Icons
    5. Less in size
    6. Transparent menus

Dont forget to reboot the phone after theme installation.

Known issue: While changing from this theme to any other theme, you may face a App error (reset), might be due to the OS you are running. I got this error in .546 for 9780.

Please post your feedback. Thanks.

Link to Green Battery Theme for OS6 (with trays) is here
    Last edited by sris; 05-22-11 at 11:22 PM.
    05-21-11 02:05 PM
    I really like this theme. I had the trays but I prefer no trays. Thanks for doing this version. I would love to show off my BeWeather icons as I have grown quite fond of them. Would you consider a weather slot on top left or right? Thanks V!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-11 08:29 PM
    Thanks for the great themes. Is there a way to reorganize the icons on the main screen?
    05-22-11 09:47 PM
    Thanks for the great themes. Is there a way to reorganize the icons on the main screen?
    Done! Sorry i forgot to update this post with the version 1.1.

I had done it in the 9780 thread
    05-22-11 10:52 PM
    I really like this theme. I had the trays but I prefer no trays. Thanks for doing this version. I would love to show off my BeWeather icons as I have grown quite fond of them. Would you consider a weather slot on top left or right? Thanks V!

Thanks for your feedback

The Weather version is coming soon.
    Last edited by sris; 05-22-11 at 10:56 PM.
    05-22-11 10:53 PM
    Weather icon version added.
    05-22-11 11:23 PM
    Can you change the font on the homescreen from green to white on the weather slot version?

05-23-11 01:15 AM
    Thanks for the weather slot with no tray version. In this day and time we often forget the simple thank you. We get caught up in our self centered wants and often forget what Crackberry is all about. A place to learn and grow is what brought me to the CB forums. Keep up the great work and hopefully others will thank you as well. V!

05-23-11 07:48 PM
    Thanks for the weather slot with no tray version. In this day and time we often forget the simple thank you. We get caught up in our self centered wants and often forget what Crackberry is all about. A place to learn and grow is what brought me to the CB forums. Keep up the great work and hopefully others will thank you as well. V!

Thanks a ton
    05-24-11 02:47 AM

I totally agree with "lovemyspanish", and I want to Thank-You for a NICE FREE theme, the green fonts are a little difficult to see. if possible could you make them white in the weather version, once again NICE theme
    05-24-11 08:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD