I've posted variations of these 2 themes on here before but now I've got my OTA figured out. I've started a little website. And I've tweaked these 2 themes to my liking + tried to include a few suggestions given to me. Still very open to suggestions though. I'm still pretty new to theme building so I've simply been using the stock ZEN theme to play around with. Check em out...

Themes include:

ZEN style icons
    Hidden today
    Spacebar= Quicklaunch
    7th icon slot for weather or user preference

ZENQLTODAY

ZENQLTODAY2

My website
    Last edited by deek312; 01-26-10 at 11:28 AM.
    01-26-10 10:36 AM
    Looking great with the newest improvements. Thanks.
    (One side-note: In your post here the dock is located at the bottom and the weather icon at the top. The version I downloaded from this post it is the opposite... No biggy.)
    Last edited by ZGuy; 01-26-10 at 12:31 PM.
    01-26-10 11:40 AM
    Just downloaded the theme (zenqltoday)...can't wait to try it. Looks very nice.
    01-26-10 04:13 PM
    Looking great with the newest improvements. Thanks.
    (One side-note: In your post here the dock is located at the bottom and the weather icon at the top. The version I downloaded from this post it is the opposite... No biggy.)
    ZGuy,

The only thing I can figure is you may not have noticed that there are 2 different versions (2 diff. links)? I thought I did my screen caps right before I posted here so they should be accurate but you never know. BTW the links are directly BELOW the screen caps. Thanks
    01-26-10 04:31 PM
    My bad....
    ZGuy,

The only thing I can figure is you may not have noticed that there are 2 different versions (2 diff. links)? I thought I did my screen caps right before I posted here so they should be accurate but you never know. BTW the links are directly BELOW the screen caps. Thanks
    01-26-10 04:33 PM
    The batt meter ever so slightly runs into the notifier...no biggie, just thought you'd like to know

Oh yeah...thanks so much for the theme....love it!
    01-28-10 01:19 PM
    The batt meter ever so slightly runs into the notifier...no biggie, just thought you'd like to know

Oh yeah...thanks so much for the theme....love it!
    I separated the notification area and the bat. meter and just uploaded it. The original OTA link will download the updated theme. Thanks for the heads up!
    01-28-10 02:31 PM
    I separated the notification area and the bat. meter and just uploaded it. The original OTA link will download the updated theme. Thanks for the heads up!
    Awesome thanks so much for the quick fix....while I have your attention, I would like to make a small request...is there any way you can make a hot key for sms? That would be super duper fantastic
    01-28-10 02:44 PM
    Awesome thanks so much for the quick fix....while I have your attention, I would like to make a small request...is there any way you can make a hot key for sms? That would be super duper fantastic
    I actually just created the file to set that shortcut yesterday. I just updated that theme file again and the original OTA link should download the updated file with the better separation of the notification area and battery and the $ shortcut for sms/mms. Belive it or not I'm enjoying the practice of making these changes. It helps better understand the process of getting the theme changed and uploaded to the web. I have seen Godaddy take as long as 30 min. to make my updated files available. The one I did earlier was instantaneous so you never know.

Also, I've noticed that as I work on a theme and continually upload to my phone to check it, the theme always overwrites and I don't lose my settings so I hope that's the way it works for you. I know it can be a pain to have all the defaults reset every time you dl a theme.
    01-28-10 02:59 PM
    I actually just created the file to set that shortcut yesterday. I just updated that theme file again and the original OTA link should download the updated file with the better separation of the notification area and battery and the $ shortcut for sms/mms. Belive it or not I'm enjoying the practice of making these changes. It helps better understand the process of getting the theme changed and uploaded to the web. I have seen Godaddy take as long as 30 min. to make my updated files available. The one I did earlier was instantaneous so you never know.

Also, I've noticed that as I work on a theme and continually upload to my phone to check it, the theme always overwrites and I don't lose my settings so I hope that's the way it works for you. I know it can be a pain to have all the defaults reset every time you dl a theme.
    You are the bomb! this one will definitely be among my must have fav themes! I will keep my eyes open for anymore fantastic updates.
    01-28-10 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD