01-23-10 04:04 AM
    Just trying different things w/ themebuilder and Zen theme

Has:

Spacebar= Quicklaunch
    7th slot for weather, etc.

Also check out...

ZEN QL TODAY

Still working on OTA. So for now...
    Liking the top icon layout! I suggest moving the clock and battery over just a bit since it's right on the edge giving it a crammed look. Same for weather slot....over a bit, and up a bit Great job! Also, I would move the application name to show underneath the row of icons. Once again, this will uncramm the overall look. On a personal note....text beside the weather app would be great since there is alot of room for it on the bottom and while you're at it put the profile icon in bottom left Didn't mean to recreate your theme....just suggestions lol
    Last edited by kooratz; 01-23-10 at 09:01 AM.
    01-23-10 08:56 AM
    Liking the top icon layout! I suggest moving the clock and battery over just a bit since it's right on the edge giving it a crammed look. Same for weather slot....over a bit, and up a bit Great job! Also, I would move the application name to show underneath the row of icons. Once again, this will uncramm the overall look. On a personal note....text beside the weather app would be great since there is alot of room for it on the bottom and while you're at it put the profile icon in bottom left Didn't mean to recreate your theme....just suggestions lol
    +1! I think those are simple changes that would make this theme so much better!
    Last edited by dominicutie13; 01-25-10 at 09:06 AM.
    01-25-10 12:17 AM
    Please check out a new thread I've started... OTA download now available + tweaks on the theme

http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/fr...today2-412119/
    01-26-10 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD