How do you create the hotkeys when building a Theme?
    This is done in Composer and then you import the SVG file that has the hotkeys in it. There is no way to do it in Theme Builder.
    02-15-11 02:23 PM
    Thank you.

The hidden dock is not showing for me. Is it a paid app too?
    02-15-11 07:19 PM
    what is the weather app you guys are using (the one with the posted screenshots)
    02-15-11 11:48 PM
    Thank you.

The hidden dock is not showing for me. Is it a paid app too?
    The hidden dock is not a paid app. You activate it by pushing the bb icon on the top banner. It will show the dock, ESC hides the dock. Hope that helps.
    02-16-11 01:16 AM
    what is the weather app you guys are using (the one with the posted screenshots)
    The app is called BerryWeather. This is the paid version. There is a free version available as well on their website or you might be able to find it in the CB store.
    02-16-11 01:17 AM
    Hello, i have seen that many os6 themes have a unique function that every notification whether its a sms, an email, a social feed or even your today area can be displayed all at once from the home page, and i really think this is the only thing this theme is missing, if there were to be an update that included this feature i would never change theme, cause i like it that much. Congrats my friend
    02-16-11 01:07 PM
    Hello, i have seen that many os6 themes have a unique function that every notification whether its a sms, an email, a social feed or even your today area can be displayed all at once from the home page, and i really think this is the only thing this theme is missing, if there were to be an update that included this feature i would never change theme, cause i like it that much. Congrats my friend
    This theme has the option to show the SMS, Messages and Calendar items on the home screen but you can also hide them. If you download the latest OS6 update, clicking the notification area displays the Messages and SMS. Clicking the Date area displays the Calendar items (5 items). I believe this is what you are asking for. See the screenshot on the 1st page and let me know if that is what you are looking for.
    02-16-11 02:37 PM
    I notice that in your screenshot, when you highlight the message bar at the bottom right it shows the messages in the middle of the screen. Mine does not do that, I highlight the message bar and nothing then I have to click trackpad and it brings up my all messages folder? Any suggestions? BTW I am OS6 version. Thanks in advance
    02-16-11 06:37 PM
    I notice that in your screenshot, when you highlight the message bar at the bottom right it shows the messages in the middle of the screen. Mine does not do that, I highlight the message bar and nothing then I have to click trackpad and it brings up my all messages folder? Any suggestions? BTW I am OS6 version. Thanks in advance
    Download the latest update. You will still have to click on the button but instead of going to the messages folder it will display the messages and sms. The same thing will happen with the Date button.
    02-16-11 06:40 PM
    Still rockin' this theme:

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-11 08:57 PM
    Still rockin' this theme:

Looks great

02-25-11 11:23 PM
    great, lookin good, thanks
    03-05-11 03:49 AM
    great, lookin good, thanks
    Thank you

03-05-11 02:57 PM
    Thanks man. I really like this theme.

03-05-11 04:18 PM
    I like this theme very much.but I notice when I tried to press alt LG LG it doesn't show up.I regurlarly press that to free my memory.please assist.Tq

03-05-11 07:15 PM
    I like this theme very much.but I notice when I tried to press alt LG LG it doesn't show up.I regurlarly press that to free my memory.please assist.Tq

Which version of OS are you running. The theme has nothing to do with the ALT lglg. It works fine on OS5 but have not tried it on OS6
    03-05-11 07:36 PM
    Which version of OS are you running. The theme has nothing to do with the ALT lglg. It works fine on OS5 but have not tried it on OS6
    I am running on os 6

03-05-11 07:58 PM
    Thanks... one of the best themes I've seen.

Question: Is there any way to replace the BB App world icon on the upper right hand side? Appe world is not available here in the UAE so when I click I get the shortcut window with 8 icons.
    03-06-11 05:56 AM
    That's not App World. It is the icon that you select to either hide or bring the dock to life. If you ever hit something that makes the dock vanish, just hit that icon and it will reappear!
    03-06-11 09:10 AM
    LOL my mistake... Thanks for clearing that up. :-)

03-06-11 09:14 AM
    Enjoy....it's a great theme.
    03-06-11 09:29 AM

looks and works great!! thanks
    03-06-11 03:30 PM

looks and works great!! thanks
    Thank you
    03-06-11 05:56 PM
    Would it be possible to get this theme exported for the 8520/8530?
    03-13-11 08:43 PM
    Xpress OS6 version updated where now it functions just like to OS5 version. Clicking the Date button displays the Calendar items and clicking the notification area displays 3 emails and 1 sms. Download link updated. To replace you current version, just download the file and overwrite it.
    Hello,
    I had the previous version of the os6 version where if you clicked the calendar hotspot it would open the calendar and the right hotspot would open the messages. Is that version available anywhere? I prefered it and I recently had to wipe my device...

03-14-11 01:09 AM
81 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD