Amazing design. I love it. New favorite theme. And its free!? That surprised me but was extremely happy it was!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-10 01:10 AM
    Hi everyone, I just did an update of my bb software to the latest version and ran into the problem of some items not showing. Unfortantly there must be a limit. I have removed the power down button on the start menu to eliminate this error. Everything else is still the same, Hope you enjoy, cheers!!!

PS, Thank you all for your kind words, thats why my theme is free, would love some rating votes
    03-17-10 08:37 PM
    I have a Tour 4.7. Could you please port this theme to me? Please! Email [email protected]. Thanks

03-17-10 08:57 PM
    Hi everyone, I just did an update of my bb software to the latest version and ran into the problem of some items not showing. Unfortantly there must be a limit. I have removed the power down button on the start menu to eliminate this error. Everything else is still the same, Hope you enjoy, cheers!!!

PS, Thank you all for your kind words, thats why my theme is free, would love some rating votes
    Excellent theme!!!!!! I love it! .... Was wondering if you could change one thing .... The fornt for the applications on the home menu .... Could you change that to bbcasual?
    On a side note .... How hard would it be to make the bottom row into hidden? Let me know please, thanks!

03-18-10 09:48 PM
    Known bug,
    Whenever the phone is locked or standby mode, it doesn't show me I got new bbm message

03-20-10 09:34 AM
    Known bug,
    Whenever the phone is locked or standby mode, it doesn't show me I got new bbm message

With the latest software for BB Messenger and Bold and I could not reproduce this error, I did have this error before upgrading my bold to version 5.0.0.442

Is this the version you have? Is anyone else using this version having this issue?
    03-21-10 06:44 PM
    Dude i'm loving this theme but the only thing that kinda turns me away is the font cause it seems almost to child like while the rest of the theme is so professional. It's a jarring contrast. Keep up the good work though man.
    03-24-10 12:14 PM
    Best theme out there period!!!! Just wish there was a way to change the font to a more professional look.Two thumbs up !!!!
    03-25-10 01:06 AM
    Best theme out there period!!!! Just wish there was a way to change the font to a more professional look.Two thumbs up !!!!
    Thanks man, appreciate the comment. I am working on a new version and I am changing the font to Segoe UI which is the default font for Aero for Windows 7, should be available very soon, cheers!
    03-25-10 08:48 PM
    New Version 1.20 now available, font has been changed and start button is smaller. Pictures have been updated in post 1, any other suggestions or comments please leave them, and please rate my theme at the top of the post, thanks, hope you like!!!
    03-25-10 09:52 PM
    This Theme is awesome gets a 5 star rating from me.
    03-27-10 03:37 PM
    Hi everyone, I've modified the theme again to change the icons to better suit a windows environment, hope you like. I've also changed the start menu button to resemble Windows 7 glowing button, cheers!!!
    Last edited by daboysjason; 04-20-10 at 07:56 PM.
    04-20-10 05:20 PM
    Not Bad! he he
    04-21-10 03:42 AM
    I've tried many themes but always end up going back to the 3G9700 theme, but this windows 11 may just be the one to become my new preferred theme.

Thanks for your work and more importantly sharing
    04-22-10 06:20 AM
    Awesome theme dayboyjason!
    I was just wondering, I've noticed this in MANY themes and this is the first time I'm making an effort to leave the feedback for it because I actually will keep this theme! Can you make the calendar hidden today longer instead of just using half the screen so more information is displayed? Also it seems if you were to move the date/time to the top center right under the top dock, you would be able to display 5 calendar events instead of 4

Great job!
    06-19-10 10:31 AM
    I really like this theme...
    Is it possible to add an extra slot up top left like you have one up top right. For some reason the icon on the top right is slightly distorted...is this normal?

I love the hidden today on the date and time. Is it possible to make it where you can scroll up to a calendar entry to click on it and view it?

And would it be possible to have the date and time seperated as apps? Basically the date would show calendar dates (that you could scroll to, click, and view) and the time would be the clock application?

I think this is a great theme.
    06-19-10 12:02 PM
    Awesome theme! Only 2nd one I have really enjoyed. Was using the True Bold with the shaking icons and enjoyed it, but had for months...this I will keep for awhile as well.

Thanks!

06-19-10 05:43 PM
    rated 5 stars!

Theme by: daboysjason

thanks for sharing Jason!
    06-21-10 08:33 AM
    Hi everyone, sorry for the delay, been super busy lately with new girlfriend, kids, and new house we just bought....

VERSION 1.30 AVAILABLE ON PAGE 1 OR LINK BELOW

radlink14 - extended the today section and increased to 5 as per request
    kilted_thrower - Added extra slot in upper left, also seperated date n time

Thank you all for your kind words and 5 star rating, this is why I enjoy doing it for free...lol

I will post pictures of the new one shortly, but for now you can review yourself. I also renamed it to Windows11, so you can still keep the old one too Cheers everyone, and anymore comments or suggestions are always welcomed.

Jason
    Last edited by daboysjason; 12-01-10 at 06:53 PM.
    12-01-10 06:36 PM
    can you make one like this for the curve 8520??? pleasee
    02-20-11 12:32 PM
    cool theme..will try in my bold 9780...thnks for sharing..
    02-20-11 04:41 PM
    Any plans to support this for OS6? Thanks for making a great theme and keepin it free!
    02-20-11 06:28 PM
    I decided to try and program my own theme, having a few issues but finally got one to work. The idea is based off of the WinBerry Ultimate theme for the start menu. Love that theme but wanted a few more buttons so I decided to create my own, this theme has 11 application buttons based on personal preference and 9 stationary unchangable buttons via start menu and calendar and clock. This is my first theme so please be easy of the criticism. Your comments and suggestions are welcome and well be considered for future updates!!!

Here is the OTA link
    Windows 11 Theme - Click Here

Name: WINDOWS
    Device: Bold 9700

Version: 1.10
    Known Errors: 3 focus Items not hiding upon start, not sure why, they were once. Easy fix, simply run cursor over icons once!
    Fixes: None

Version: 1.11
    Known Errors: None
    Fixes: Fixed focus items not hiding upon start!

Version: 1.12
    Fixes: Removed power button to allow theme to work with new operating version 5.0.0.442

Version: 1.20
    Fixes: Changed font style and size to match Windows 7 Aero default, made start button smaller to match

Version: 1.21
    Known Errors: Start button stays hilited upon install until cursor does mouseover
    Fixes: Changed icons to better suit Windows 7 Aero default, made start button glow like Windows 7

Version: 1.30
    Known Errors: Start button stays hilited upon install until cursor does mouseover
    Updates: Added 2nd button in upper left corner similar to weather button on right side. Seperated Calendar & Date buttons.
    Fixes: Extended length of today area and added 5th event

Version: 1.31
    Fixes: Fixed typo error with application slots

Screenshots:

Hope some of you enjoy, cheers!!!
    Is this theme for OS 5.0 or 6.0?
    02-20-11 10:40 PM
    Looks great. Thank you!
    02-21-11 09:54 PM
    is it just me?

can't see no screenshot nomore nowhere....??
    03-13-11 10:36 AM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD