Free theme from a new theme builder! Wanting some feedback. 5 icons on the top (smaller), 6 along the bottom, a weather slot, and hidden today. Have been looking for a theme with many icons, but not so many that they obstruct the view of my wallpaper. Couldn't find exactly what I was looking for so I just made my own! Let me know what you think! BTW I'm a noob who doesn't know how to add an ota link. . . will add one if someone can tell me how

Slot 1-6 is for the bottom dock, 7-11 is the top with 12 being for the weather. Also, you can only navigate to the hidden today from the top dock.
    Last edited by fadetoblack2104; 02-22-10 at 12:02 AM.
    02-21-10 09:05 PM
    I, like you, love a lot of icons. Great theme!

Only thing I would ask for is a version in a more girly color (pink or purple maybe? )

And an icon with "always on" text for meterberry. However, these are very much personalization requests.

Very nice theme either way!
    02-21-10 09:16 PM
    Glad you like it! I need to fix the svg file though. . . seems like my top icons are the same as my bottom icons. Will update when I fix it!
    02-21-10 09:35 PM
    Looks nice, I look forward to trying it out.
    02-21-10 09:56 PM
    Another suggestion is the navigation from top to bottom goes diagonally. It would make more sense to go straight up. IE..bottom left up to top left. Instead of bottom left up to top right. Otherwise looking good I'll redownload when u fix the icon issue and give it another try.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-10 10:20 PM
    The icon issue is fixed and I changed the navigation as well!
    02-22-10 12:03 AM
    Thanks I am downloading it now and will give it a go.
    02-22-10 10:09 AM
    Used it all day! Awesome! Just wish it were more girly
    02-22-10 05:55 PM
    Sorry I haven't gotten back with feedback but I can't get my Mac to install the updated version. It keeps installing the original one. When I get home tonight I will install using a pc and will let you know how it looks tomorrow.
    02-22-10 06:12 PM
    Permanent today with shortcuts and more neutral color....Please
    Nice work
    02-22-10 06:35 PM
    Sorry I haven't gotten back with feedback but I can't get my Mac to install the updated version. It keeps installing the original one. When I get home tonight I will install using a pc and will let you know how it looks tomorrow.
    Do you have a OTA?

02-22-10 07:00 PM
    Used it all day! Awesome! Just wish it were more girly
    Give me an idea of some colors and a possible background you may like and I can change it up for you by this weekend!

Permanent today with shortcuts and more neutral color....Please
    Nice work
    Just a novice, I could do the perm today but I haven't quite made it to shortcuts yet. Can give it a try though. What kind of neutral color did you have in mind and what kind of shortcuts?

Do you have a OTA?

Still working on finding hosting for the ota.
    02-22-10 09:18 PM
    Give me an idea of some colors and a possible background you may like and I can change it up for you by this weekend!

That would be great!!! Im a simple gal, pink or purple is all I ask Possible background? Hello Kitty or something simple and colorful works. Also, only if its not too much trouble, if you can add text to the top right icon (weather slot) that always stays on, for meterberry purposes, the theme would be perfect! (for me ) haha!

Thank you soooo much! Great work!!!
    02-22-10 09:57 PM
    That would be great!!! Im a simple gal, pink or purple is all I ask Possible background? Hello Kitty or something simple and colorful works. Also, only if its not too much trouble, if you can add text to the top right icon (weather slot) that always stays on, for meterberry purposes, the theme would be perfect! (for me ) haha!

Thank you soooo much! Great work!!!
    Done. Let me know what you think and if you would like anything changed. Slot 1-6 is the bottom dock. Slot 7 is for the weather. Slot 8-12 is the top dock. Again, the hidden today can only be navigated to from the top dock (was a personal preference but I can change that if you want me to).
    02-26-10 12:20 PM
    Can you do a red version?
    02-26-10 12:22 PM
    Can you do a red version?
    I'll see what I can do for you!
    02-26-10 09:36 PM
    Done. Let me know what you think and if you would like anything changed. Slot 1-6 is the bottom dock. Slot 7 is for the weather. Slot 8-12 is the top dock. Again, the hidden today can only be navigated to from the top dock (was a personal preference but I can change that if you want me to).
    OMG! I just saw you made this!!! Thank you sooo much!!! Really! Thank you!
    Im gonna load it on my phone now. Will report back.

Seriously, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! <3
    03-03-10 07:22 PM
    OMG! I just saw you made this!!! Thank you sooo much!!! Really! Thank you!
    Im gonna load it on my phone now. Will report back.

Seriously, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! <3
    omg! I love it!!! only change I would ask for is that the weather icon had the text turned on, like constantly shows the weather info/status info of whatever icon you put in the slot. Other than that I LOVEEEEE it!

Thank you so very much!
    03-03-10 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD