FINE!

I am uploading it to mobihand right now...it can take up to 24 hours.

The price is set @ 2.50!

I will record the video tomorrow and and then upload that via mobihand tomo when it is displayed on youtube.
    05-02-10 06:25 PM
    05-02-10 10:38 PM
    Got it!!! Thank you loving it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-10 03:47 AM
    It's a great theme which packs in a lot and looks clean and uncluttered - I love it, it's cheap at $2.50 and well done. Just two thoughts, if you'll let me: the icons and fonts on the main screen are all beautiful because they are small and clean, so why force the use of much larger fonts on the pop-up screens such as sound profiles and connections? Couldn't these be dictated by the font size selected by the user in the screen/keyboard options? And second, I really don't like the changes to the fonts in the telephone caller screen which dramatically affect the font size of the name of the incoming/outgoing caller, and mess up the alignment with the rest of the screen - I suspect that these are accidental, and you might want to change them in a subsequent version.
    Last edited by ljcn; 05-03-10 at 07:09 AM.
    05-03-10 06:36 AM
    Depending on the theme you had before this, I left everything else OEM in the theme. Colors, font size, etc.
    05-03-10 10:08 AM
    Depending on the theme you had before this, I left everything else OEM in the theme. Colors, font size, etc.
    I was just upgrading from the free version of DroidSlide - no other themes on my BB, and none necessary since yours is clearly the best one out there.
    05-03-10 10:35 AM
    I know it is possible for a theme to have custom text after the theme is created, or so I thought it was, I just need to figure out how since there is no option in theme builder for it. Once I do, I will make an update.
    05-03-10 10:38 AM
    I know it is possible for a theme to have custom text after the theme is created, or so I thought it was, I just need to figure out how since there is no option in theme builder for it. Once I do, I will make an update.
    Interestingly, the free version does not have either of the quirks that I referred to in relation to the premium version, so there must be some change(s) implemented in the premium version (directly or indirectly) which are causing the font sizes to be affected.

It just goes to show that the business of creating themes is complicated stuff!
    05-04-10 05:23 AM
    Looks slick! Is there any chance of a version being released that will support the Curve 85xx series devices? I'd love to use this theme...
    05-04-10 09:01 AM
    Can't get it to work on my BB Pearl Flip.... get an error msg of 907
    05-04-10 09:51 AM
    Looks slick! Is there any chance of a version being released that will support the Curve 85xx series devices? I'd love to use this theme...
    I'm with you on this one - any 85XX love?
    05-04-10 12:44 PM
    This theme looks awesome!
    Does the Free and Premium version work with the 9000 Bold running OS 5?
    05-04-10 01:00 PM
    I have the same 'issue' with the larger font size.. not a mega problem, but would be nice if it could be reduced.

Loving this theme tho - don't think I'll be looking for another one for a while!
    05-04-10 02:21 PM
    Interestingly, the free version does not have either of the quirks that I referred to in relation to the premium version, so there must be some change(s) implemented in the premium version (directly or indirectly) which are causing the font sizes to be affected.

It just goes to show that the business of creating themes is complicated stuff!
    Interesting... I will have to take apart the SVG of the premium version and see that is causing this!

Just to verify, the free version you are able to reduce/raise the size of the text, the premium you are not?

I do plan on it, but I am working on a new theme right now...

Can't get it to work on my BB Pearl Flip.... get an error msg of 907
    This will not work for the Pearl Flip.

I'm with you on this one - any 85XX love?
    See above.

This theme looks awesome!
    Does the Free and Premium version work with the 9000 Bold running OS 5?
    This will not work for the Bold 9000.

I have the same 'issue' with the larger font size.. not a mega problem, but would be nice if it could be reduced.

Loving this theme tho - don't think I'll be looking for another one for a while!
    I will tear apart the SVG and see what is causing this issue.
    05-04-10 03:11 PM
    I just installed the theme on my 8900 4.6 and I am able to change the font size in mesages, options, etc screen(s).
    05-04-10 03:15 PM
    please help. I have clicked the zen link and my phone says the file was downloaded and installed but it doesn't show up in my list of themes to choose from. It does show up in my list of applications from the options menu but I can't do anything with it from there. I have a curve 8530 and am running 5.0.00.459 . Am I missing a step or am I just supposed to click the ling provided here? thanks

EDIT: oh...just read that my phone is not supported =(
    Last edited by qwiksilver; 05-04-10 at 04:14 PM.
    05-04-10 04:06 PM
    I appreciate being the top free theme of the week....but isn't it crazy how Crackberry doesn't say which theme the free ones are for...

please help. I have clicked the zen link and my phone says the file was downloaded and installed but it doesn't show up in my list of themes to choose from. It does show up in my list of applications from the options menu but I can't do anything with it from there. I have a curve 8530 and am running 5.0.00.459 . Am I missing a step or am I just supposed to click the ling provided here? thanks

This is the 9700 thread, it will not work for the 85xx.
    05-04-10 04:09 PM
    I just installed the theme on my 8900 4.6 and I am able to change the font size in mesages, options, etc screen(s).
    The issue for me (running os5 on a Bold 9700) is that the pop-up screens for sound profile, manage connections, and keyboard locked are in a font much larger than the font I have chosen (via the screen/keyboard option) as the default. Other menus, the calendar, messages etc are fine - they are all in my chosen font, so it's only the pop-up menus that are affected.

The telephone issue is the reverse - the name of the incoming/outgoing caller when making/receiving a call shows up in the font size I have chosen as the default, but this is a small font and not suitable for that particular application.

In the free version, the pop-up menus derive their font size from my screen/keyboard menu choice but the incoming/outgoing caller font is fixed by the application. This seems to me to be the right arrangement.

Sorry for going into such detail, but the theme is so nearly 100% perfect it seems worth fixing it if possible.
    05-05-10 05:16 AM
    I am under the impression that this is an OS problem and not a theme problem. So far I have tested four themes on my device (8900 4.6) and when I change the backgrounds, everything changes that is supposed. The messages, calendar stuff....options..etc. Incoming call, outgoing call hasnt changed. Hidden text hasnt changed.

I went back to my DroidSlide version, changed the font to 8 everything changes. I called myself and the font is the large font. The profiles text is the large font...etc.

Have you tried other themes? Changing the font to, lets say 8, calling yourself, do they go to font 8? Change it to 14, which is huge, do they change?

I understand now what your saying and trying to get at. However, with tests with my phone (4.6), and slew of other peoples phones (within my group), we haven't come across this. Again, it seems to me it might be an OS problem.
    05-05-10 10:28 AM
    I am under the impression that this is an OS problem and not a theme problem. So far I have tested four themes on my device (8900 4.6) and when I change the backgrounds, everything changes that is supposed. The messages, calendar stuff....options..etc. Incoming call, outgoing call hasnt changed. Hidden text hasnt changed.

I went back to my DroidSlide version, changed the font to 8 everything changes. I called myself and the font is the large font. The profiles text is the large font...etc.

Have you tried other themes? Changing the font to, lets say 8, calling yourself, do they go to font 8? Change it to 14, which is huge, do they change?

I understand now what your saying and trying to get at. However, with tests with my phone (4.6), and slew of other peoples phones (within my group), we haven't come across this. Again, it seems to me it might be an OS problem.
    You're probably right - it probably is an OS problem, since it all works fine on your devices. And the issues are minor ones in what is by any standards a superb theme. In my experience a lot of quirky things come and go in different OS versions. It is just a little strange that the OS affects the premium version of DroidSlide and not the free version, but it's not worth any more of your time.

Thanks for the theme.
    05-05-10 11:17 AM
    I will look into it as that is very weird...
    05-05-10 10:13 PM
    Well, I gave out the premium version to a few people with 9700 5.0 and when they changed the font it didn't touch the call screen(s).

With that being said it is probably your OS - but I do agree that the premium isn't right but the free one is... I can't answer that bizarre -ness.
    05-05-10 10:53 PM
    would love to see a today version!!
    05-08-10 11:53 AM
    This has a hidden today.
    05-08-10 11:57 AM
    im not sure why, but the $ key doesnt work for me...
    05-11-10 01:08 AM
100 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD