Here are my latest 3 themes: Purple_Tech, Teal_Tech and Green_Tech.

I will not do any other colors, sorry!! I was inspired by Cami's Deceit Purple and that's how I came up with these. She is an amazing themer, and I didn't want to copy her idea so I came up with my own twist. But, I got her OK to release them

I made the wallpapers, focus icons, underlays, highlights and dialog boxes. The banner was made by Cami (I used it in my Droid themes), I just made it transparent.

I will not convert these to any other devices or OS's.

They are relatively simple and run fast. 1.1 MB download, not sure how to make it any smaller.

Specs:
    1. Blank Homescreen
    2. Hotkeys ($ for SMS/MMS, z for profiles, space for QL)
    3. Colored user definable font
    4. Custom signal meter (changes color when signal gets weaker)
    5. Grey trimmed stock icons
    6. ***No battery meter for BatteryEx***

PURPLE OTA DOWNLOAD

TEAL OTA DOWNLOAD

GREEN OTA DOWNLOAD

homescreen shot (not stock wallpaper):

screenshot of themes:

Leave a comment if you download!!

Remember to do your battery pull!!
    08-03-10 05:09 AM
    Awesome! Can't go wrong with any of these colors.
    Thank you so much for sharing
    08-03-10 10:59 AM
    Great job as usual! I like this...
    08-03-10 11:05 AM
    Job well done!!
    08-03-10 11:23 AM
    Nicceeeeee!!
    08-03-10 11:50 AM
    thanks for sharing these with us they are great!!! only problem for me is in calendar app no highlight on day like Tues . the teal color to highlight would be nice otherwise it is a fantastic theme!!!
    08-03-10 12:35 PM
    Brewersc I'm not sure why the calendar app won't highlight... I have everything set to highlight a specific color!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-10 02:49 PM
    I just checked my stock calendar... Everything highlights. In the day view the time does. In the months view the day does. Can you let me know what you were referring to?

08-03-10 03:31 PM
    Brewersc I'm not sure why the calendar app won't highlight... I have everything set to highlight a specific color!

thanks ,I don't why either, it is not a big enough issue not use the theme. it is in day view ,the up at top Like today is Tuesday can not see that highlighted to tell that it is Tuesday or Thursday for Friday.

Love the Teal colored one!Thanks again for sharing your great themes I apprciate that you share them for free after all the work you put into them!!
    Last edited by brewersc; 08-03-10 at 03:35 PM.
    08-03-10 03:32 PM
    Three gorgeous colours; had to download them all! Thank you so much!
    08-03-10 04:27 PM
    thanks ,I don't why either, it is not a big enough issue not use the theme. it is in day view ,the up at top Like today is Tuesday can not see that highlighted to tell that it is Tuesday or Thursday for Friday.

Love the Teal colored one!Thanks again for sharing your great themes I apprciate that you share them for free after all the work you put into them!!
    Hmmm my calendar day view shows the date up at the top left and then the squares with SMTWTFS on the right. None of those are highlighted but I can scroll through them.. Is that what you mean??

08-03-10 04:36 PM
    Three gorgeous colours; had to download them all! Thank you so much!
    Thanks becky!!! Glad you enjoy

08-03-10 04:37 PM
    Hmmm my calendar day view shows the date up at the top left and then the squares with SMTWTFS on the right. None of those are highlighted but I can scroll through them.. Is that what you mean??

Yes that what I mean in most themes i use they have some way of highlighting those days one of smtwtfs so if Tuesday the T is highlighted . I put appointments in the calendar using the day view so it helpful to know what that day is monday or tuesday orThursday
    I hope I explained it well enough for you to understand
    Thanks!!!
    08-03-10 04:49 PM
    Yes that what I mean in most themes i use they have some way of highlighting those days one of smtwtfs so if Tuesday the T is highlighted . I put appointments in the calendar using the day view so it helpful to know what that day is monday or tuesday orThursday
    I hope I explained it well enough for you to understand
    Thanks!!!
    The only way you can get them to highlight in these themes is if you scroll up to them.. they don't highlight by themselves.
    08-03-10 06:16 PM
    Excellent job on these!! I love the font. I can't see too well anymore so it's a great plus. Beautiful color choices as well. Thanks for sharing it for free!!
    I love all your work!
    08-04-10 09:50 AM
    You did it again girl!
    08-04-10 06:22 PM
    thanks everyone!
    08-04-10 08:22 PM
    Hi
    I attached a screen shot to show you what I was referrrig too re calendar. the day Initial is shaded if day is tueday T shaded or Wedneday W shaded. Is it possible to get the teal tech calendar like that?
    Thanks Cathy
    Last edited by brewersc; 08-06-10 at 02:36 PM. Reason: fixed wording
    08-06-10 02:31 PM
    Hi
    I attached a screen shot to show you what I was referrrig too re calendar. the day Initial is shaded if day is tueday T shaded or Wedneday W shaded. Is it possible to get the teal tech calendar like that?
    Thanks Cathy
    ohhh i see.. i'm not sure how to do that. i didn't change anything in the theme to do that. i only made highlights. it might be because i used a special kind of highlight instead of a normal one.
    08-06-10 04:09 PM
    ohhh i see.. i'm not sure how to do that. i didn't change anything in the theme to do that. i only made highlights. it might be because i used a special kind of highlight instead of a normal one.
    that is possible because even the precision zen theme that comes on phone has the shaded day in calendar.
    08-06-10 04:36 PM
    that is possible because even the precision zen theme that comes on phone has the shaded day in calendar.
    yeah i think that's why because it's not shaded unless i scroll over it. i took the teal focus that highlights the icon and stretched it out to use it to highlight everything else to give it uniformity. i'm sorry, i didn't realize it would affect that
    08-06-10 09:21 PM
    yeah i think that's why because it's not shaded unless i scroll over it. i took the teal focus that highlights the icon and stretched it out to use it to highlight everything else to give it uniformity. i'm sorry, i didn't realize it would affect that
    could you fix that cause I love this theme (teal color) - I setup appointments usually by what day of the week so being able to look up to see what day a certain date fall on is a big help to me. but if not I understand
    Thanks for shariing your talent with us in your themes!!!!!
    08-07-10 08:17 AM
    could you fix that cause I love this theme (teal color) - I setup appointments usually by what day of the week so being able to look up to see what day a certain date fall on is a big help to me. but if not I understand
    Thanks for shariing your talent with us in your themes!!!!!
    Unfortunately the themes are as-is. I'm very sorry. I like the highlights the way that they are. If you like the teal color, I do have the tealocity themes available.
    08-07-10 10:25 PM
    Love it Rach!!

08-08-10 08:31 PM
    Unfortunately the themes are as-is. I'm very sorry. I like the highlights the way that they are. If you like the teal color, I do have the tealocity themes available.
    that is ok. I will just change themes when I am doing appointments which I change themes alot anyway. i really like the bottem banner on this one. the way the time and date standout .thanks for sharing!!
    08-09-10 08:17 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD