08-14-11 12:26 PM
279 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    Generally a great theme! However, if I could ask for yet another version:

- permanent today (both messages and calendar if possible, or at least the calendar)
    - weather slot (preferably v2)
    - no transitions.

Thanks in advance!

Kszys.
    02-07-10 07:07 PM
    I'm not sure if this is in all versions but I've tried it in V1, V2 & V2.2 and on lock screen, the sound profile icon is enlarged.
    this happens on ALL custom themes
    02-07-10 11:13 PM
    Hidden today with transitions, no weather slot.

Something similar to this...
    Nathanix Blackberry Resource • View topic - Precision Today [8330 OS 5.0]
    02-07-10 11:34 PM
    I am interested in 9700Zen with all backgrounds in black with hidden today, Weather Slot and no transitions.

Nice theme Guru.
    02-08-10 04:09 PM
    this happens on ALL custom themes
    Call screen has been fixed in V2.2.
    02-09-10 09:18 PM
    Thank you for a simple theme with no icons that make my phone look like it belongs to an adolescent but give me more control than the original theme. No offense to adolescents that own BlackBerries or Blackberry owners with busy icon themes.
    Personally, I do not like transitions, wanted a weather slot (for BBWeather), and hidden today for calendar and messages, and so V2.2 did the trick.

I would just want to suggest bug fixes that I noticed on the calling screen.
    1. The font seems to be much smaller
    2. When on a call, numbers that are pushed are not registered on the screen
    3. I deselected "My Number" option under General Options but still find my number coming up on the dialing screen

These minor issues won't keep me from using the theme, it's my favorite by far. Thanks for sharing your theme and hard work.

Best,
    JD

PS: This is my first post.

Disregard last post, I was referring to this issue. Call screen is fixed.
    02-09-10 09:19 PM
    I wonder why

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-10 09:26 PM
    Greystealth,
    Downloaded v2.2 and it looks great. Seeing what numbers I pushed during a call seemed like a strange thing to miss until it's no longer there. Having the information flushed to the left on the call screen also makes it fit better.
    Am fairly new to BlackBerry and using themes so am going to assume that "My Number" comes up on all custom themes.
    Keep up the great work,
    JD
    02-11-10 06:08 AM
    This is really a great theme and the only theme I am using. I use the V2 without transitions. I have seen alot of request but I wonder why nobody asked for a different colour. Is it possible you can make this theme in different colours. So instead of the blue, maybe something else like red, yellow or pink??
    02-11-10 07:16 AM
    Do you have an L shaped version with no transitions?
    02-11-10 12:29 PM
    Can you make this one with transitions and $ to launch SMS/MMS??

9700Zen, hidden today only, no transitions, no weather

I noticed that in this version there is 1 transition. When you open the bb menu in an APP, the menu fades in. Can you make one with transitions throughout? Zoom in, zoom out, fade in, etc .. ??

Thanks!!!
    02-11-10 01:27 PM
    just got this theme the other day, wow so awesome. everything is perfect and the transitions are incredible! if your still updating this theme, i do have one request. i'd like to see a version like this: Version 1, 9700Zen,Hidden Today, NO Weather Slot, Transitions

can this be made? thanks again for the awesome work!
    02-12-10 05:07 PM
    This is really a great theme and the only theme I am using. I use the V2 without transitions. I have seen alot of request but I wonder why nobody asked for a different colour. Is it possible you can make this theme in different colours. So instead of the blue, maybe something else like red, yellow or pink??
    I also use V2.2

Would love too see it in red.
    02-15-10 09:22 PM
    I also use V2.2

Would love too see it in red.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/re...dberry-421825/
    02-15-10 11:22 PM
    Opps! See below.
    02-17-10 12:47 PM
    Been running this stock look theme all afternoon. It's exactly what I was after. Thank you so much for this!
    02-17-10 12:48 PM
    had to post a big thanks to greystealth for the excellent theme. exactly what i was looking for. the customizations you did for me make my phone that much better now. thanks again. my hunt for the perfect theme is complete!
    02-18-10 10:16 PM
    greystealth, i have a theme builder question. i've been trying to create a simple theme with the underlay as one bar across the bottom... i was wondering if you could help out, maybe send a file over my way? tia.
    02-19-10 05:42 PM
    Sure I can help. Email me. Miltonp@gmail.com

02-19-10 06:30 PM
    This is my first downloaded theme. Love it!
    02-19-10 10:46 PM
    Does anyone notice the profile icon slightly bigger on locked screen compare to main screen?

02-19-10 10:58 PM
    This is fantastic! Thanks for providing so many options for this theme. I'm really enjoying it. Great work!

02-20-10 01:19 AM
    Does anyone notice the profile icon slightly bigger on locked screen compare to main screen?

yes this has already been addressed. It happens on most custom themes. Thx
    02-20-10 01:58 AM
    Which one of these themes has Messages and Calendar in the Today location with a spot for weather? That's what I'm trying to find!
    02-21-10 10:52 AM
    greystealth: very nice update. thanks. like the space bar for QL and $ for SMS. Anyway to add one more entry for the Hidden Today entries for message and calendar. there's a big gap before the bottom dock icons. If not then I thank you for listening and sharing this theme. Many thanks!!!
    02-21-10 09:16 PM
279 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD