08-14-11 11:26 AM
279 12345 ...
tools
    That should be good until you do the hidden doc and weather on the lock screen. Awesome work!

I just was playing around with the soft keys. I was going to use the left for QL as I have it now and the right for my camera (default). I think QL is overriding the right key. I can't get either to launch using the right key...

I doubt it is the OS even though I am running the 415 leak.
    12-10-09 01:47 PM
    Ready for a laugh??

There was no real issue! PEBKAC (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair)!!!! I did not realize it was a 2 stage button where the first stage is for auto focus but only after the camera is running by pressing it enough to hit stage two... Things are working fine with QL on the left softkey and the camera on the right. I am running Autlock and AutoStandby.
    12-10-09 10:29 PM
    This is what happens when you have a really nice theme backed with a cool wallpapaer. It shows off the screen real nice!

This is the non-Today version...Excellent work!
    Last edited by shansmi; 12-11-09 at 12:18 AM.
    12-11-09 12:16 AM
    This is what happens when you have a really nice theme backed with a cool wallpapaer. It shows off the screen real nice!

This is the non-Today version...Excellent work!
    did you upgrade to the new BerryWeather yet? Reason I ask is that you can set the background color for the temperature badge to clear on the newest release, so it looks cleaner especially against that dark top banner.
    12-11-09 08:03 AM
    Nice Wallpaper. Can you hook me up with that one?
    12-11-09 11:05 AM
    great theme can you make a version without screen transitions?
    12-11-09 01:25 PM
    Yea, I can do that. I'll have the link up later today.
    12-11-09 03:06 PM
    Done deal, added a version with no transitions.
    12-11-09 03:33 PM
    Loving the last version. Anyway to make just two changes? Will gladly donate.

- Hidden Today w/ gray translucent background so white text shows up better on lighter colored backgrounds (not sure if this is possible)

- Move 3G/Reception icons to the right hand side (like how this theme has it: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=373800). It will make that info get hidden a bit when you highlight the weather app, but think overall it looks cleaner.
    12-11-09 10:00 PM
    Yea email me, I can do that for you. Ill work on the weather slot idea, ill try it out. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 10:04 PM
    thank you for making a non transition version. great theme... always prefer the stock style themes. one thing i noticed is that the weather icon disappears when the screen locks. is there a way to fix it?
    12-11-09 10:42 PM
    Thanx for the theme. I installed this on my 9700 running 5.0.0.351

The icons dont update for some reason. The weathereye and msn icons dont change. Messages icon changes fine.

any ideas/suggestions?
    12-12-09 03:11 AM
    *****Don't know how to make the weather icon remain even when locked. Ill look into that.

*****what do you mean "icons don't change"? Can you be more specific?

12-12-09 03:14 AM
    i mean they dont update. i.e. the weathereye icon doesnt update every half hour like it should. if i move the icon away from homescreen and move it back then it updates. msn icon does not show online/offline status although it shows new alerts. the messages icon also shows alerts fine.
    12-12-09 03:23 AM
    i think a quick fix for the weather icon is just moving the 3G bars to the right side on top of the weather icon so the top bar looks more balance
    12-12-09 10:01 AM
    I guess it must be my phone. I tried a different theme and the thing happens still. Icons don't update.

12-12-09 02:16 PM
    Thank you for the theme.

I dont have 10 posts so I can't email greaystealth

I just switched from the 8310 to the 9700. I have never loaded a theme before. I always used the today theme preloaded on my 8310. You created exactly what I was looking for.

Only one small request if possible.

I'm running your hidden today with no transitions and I was wondering if you could make it a permanent today that is always on.
    12-13-09 10:14 AM
    Love the theme. It was just about exactly what I was looking for... The only thing it is missing the I need is hidden SMS. IS there anyway to add hidden SMS to it?? If you could add that it would be absolutely perfect for me...

Thanks!
    Last edited by RRA; 12-13-09 at 07:18 PM.
    12-13-09 05:30 PM
    Will you make this for Pearl 8110 with 4.5 os?? Please?? Thank you!!
    12-18-09 12:03 AM
    Still the best IMO. I keep trying others but always return to this one.

You got money!!

12-18-09 12:05 AM
    Oh and to comment on the one I am using - the latest without transitions. All I need now is a version with a hidden dock to be set. This would really show off a nice wallpaper.

12-18-09 07:19 AM
    Love the no transitions version, its what I'm after for sure. Any chance of a menu back screen that changes to the wallpaper. But I really do like the theme, the first one that I like that use that I like having the weather up there.

12-18-09 02:14 PM
    what weather app are you having issues with? The GPS version of bbweather seems to have that issue for me but the last few versions of berryweather work great.

12-18-09 06:26 PM
    Aprioreschi - I'll try to make it for the Pearl, it may be a while but I'll contact you directly if I can get it worked up.

gbh1268 - Thanks for the info. I think I can change the menu background so that it shows your wallpaper. I didn't want to change that because it takes away from the "stock" feel which is what I was exactly going for.

shansmi's - Thanks for all your support and donations. Don't know about the hidden dock. It's definitely a cool idea. I'll research to see how it can be done.

I'll be working a bit on this tonight to see if I can move the signal/wifi bars back to the right and have the weather app just under the signal strength, this way it looks even more like stock.

Thanks again everyone!
    12-18-09 07:06 PM
    *****Don't know how to make the weather icon remain even when locked. Ill look into that.

*****what do you mean "icons don't change"? Can you be more specific?

I was playing around with theme builder and from what I remember it was either a checkbox or it worked just like the homescreen. The hidden dock I never saw but I do see many themes with that feature.

Keep up the great work!

12-19-09 09:17 AM
279 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD