damn, you're right. I found no way to do that. I PM'd him to see if he can give me some pointers.

Thanks!
    12-09-09 03:34 PM
    Ok, I figured out the bottom banner. Another update will be up soon after testing.
    12-09-09 04:05 PM
    Sweet! Looking forward to it!
    12-09-09 04:16 PM
    Love this theme, thank you...but a couple of questions...first the dumb one! My weather app is in the download file and I don't seem to be able to move it out, in fact I press the BB button and it does nothing(using The Weather Channel)-any suggestions? Second, love the hidden messages and calendar-is it possible to do it with tasks? The transitions thing is great..
    12-09-09 05:04 PM
    Theme has been updated to include the bottom banner. Hope you like it. I will upload others for those that do not want hidden today or transitions.
    12-09-09 05:18 PM
    Love this theme, thank you...but a couple of questions...first the dumb one! My weather app is in the download file and I don't seem to be able to move it out, in fact I press the BB button and it does nothing(using The Weather Channel)-any suggestions? Second, love the hidden messages and calendar-is it possible to do it with tasks? The transitions thing is great..
    If your weather app is in your downloads file, highlight it, hit the menu button and select Move to Folder. Select Home. It will then be the last icon on your applications screen. Move it so that it is the 1st icon on the 2nd row. Then it will be in the correct spot on the home screen.

In regards to hidden today with tasks, I haven't seen this as an option. Great idea though. I'll do some research and see if I can find out.
    12-09-09 05:23 PM
    If your weather app is in your downloads file, highlight it, hit the menu button and select Move to Folder. Select Home. It will then be the last icon on your applications screen. Move it so that it is the 1st icon on the 2nd row. Then it will be in the correct spot on the home screen.

In regards to hidden today with tasks, I haven't seen this as an option. Great idea though. I'll do some research and see if I can find out.
    Arrgghhhh...it's not working..hit menu button, nothing comes up! It does on 'Quick Pull' in same folder, but not on 'Quick Search with Google'!! Any ideas? Thanks for checking on the task idea-hidden cal, mess and tasks would be amazing
    12-09-09 05:31 PM
    Nice job on this theme. Can you add some short cuts, such as space bar launches QuickLaunch, highlight the clock to run ALARM and maybe the $ key launches Manage connections?
    12-09-09 05:43 PM
    Arrgghhhh...it's not working..hit menu button, nothing comes up! It does on 'Quick Pull' in same folder, but not on 'Quick Search with Google'!! Any ideas? Thanks for checking on the task idea-hidden cal, mess and tasks would be amazing
    Using 'Weather Eye', not The Weather Channel
    12-09-09 05:47 PM
    Many thanks for the updates Milton, it looks great now

Any chance you could fix the spelling mistake in the name?
    12-09-09 05:54 PM
    Oh crap, working too fast....yes I will fix that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-09 06:01 PM
    Theme has been updated to include the bottom banner. Hope you like it. I will upload others for those that do not want hidden today or transitions.
    You sir, are a genius. Thanks for the new banner!!
    12-09-09 06:29 PM
    You sir, are a genius. Thanks for the new banner!!
    No problemo. It was a *****. I had to pull the underlay icon from the Zen theme and then add it to my custom theme. Wasn't too hard really, just thought that something like that would be more simplified.

NOTE: I updated the link again to fix the spelling mistake in the theme name.
    12-09-09 06:31 PM
    posting to get my count high enough to PM OP for custom request
    12-10-09 07:29 AM
    posting to get my count high enough to PM OP for custom request... last time. sorry.
    12-10-09 07:30 AM
    You've Got Money!!

Thanks for all the hard work. Any way possible to get your current version w/o Today?
    12-10-09 08:22 AM
    posting to get my count high enough to PM OP for custom request
    Posts like this are frowned upon a bit. I am sure there are other threads where meaningful posts can be made to easily get your post count up.

I am not a MOD here but where I do MOD, we certainly would flag this.
    12-10-09 08:24 AM
    Sorted! No idea why, but now moving as it should and on screen. This is a fantastic theme, really appreciate the work and the tweaks-Thanks
    12-10-09 08:35 AM
    I was at 8 and needed 10. I also included the word "sorry," which indicated that I was apologetic for having to post in such a manner, but I am glad to know what you would have hypothetically done if you had any control or input whatsoever. In fact, your reply post was even less relevant or necessary than my posts to get my post count up.

Also, the PM I sent the OP (after my 2 above posts qualified me to do such an act) was requesting the very same thing you requested in your post asking for this theme without today.

Let the mods do the moderating.
    12-10-09 09:23 AM
    I was at 8 and needed 10. I also included the word "sorry," which indicated that I was apologetic for having to post in such a manner, but I am glad to know what you would have hypothetically done if you had any control or input whatsoever. In fact, your reply post was even less relevant or necessary than my posts to get my post count up.

Also, the PM I sent the OP (after my 2 above posts qualified me to do such an act) was requesting the very same thing you requested in your post asking for this theme without today.

Let the mods do the moderating.
    hmmm... time to make a sailor blush again? na, better things to do...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++

Attached is a screenshot of this theme running on my 9700 with another wallpaper. It is working great.

Down the road what I would like is:

A non-Today version,
    Weather on the lock screen,
    Hidden Dock,
    QL hot key (this frees up an icon for other commonly used apps)
    12-10-09 10:20 AM
    Down the road what I would like is:

A non-Today version,
    Weather on the lock screen,
    Hidden Dock,
    QL hot key (this frees up an icon for other commonly used apps)
    I agree, those things would all be ideal for me to see if the OP is willing to put out variations of this great theme.

Just as a suggestion for your QL concern, I obviously don't know how you have your convenience keys setup, but since the 9700 has a lock button built in and I know that most people used a convenience key for that before now, I have assigned QL to my left convenience key so I don't have to occupy a spot on my homescreen with it. Like I said, I have no idea how your 9700 is setup, but I figured I would throw it out there.
    12-10-09 10:30 AM
    Ya, I disable those so I don't launch things when my mobile is in my pocket. I do not use a hard case....

I will give that a try though and see what happens.
    Last edited by shansmi; 12-10-09 at 11:16 AM.
    12-10-09 10:56 AM
    I set it as the right soft key then installed autolock...working great.
    12-10-09 01:09 PM
    I set it as the right soft key then installed autolock...working great.
    good, glad it worked out for you.

you saw that the theme was updated with a non-Today version for OTA dl right?
    12-10-09 01:15 PM
    I will include other versions. Am going to include no transitions and no today. Any other suggestions to include?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 01:17 PM
279 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD