I love the V2 you did and thanks for making the transitions zoom. I see that you are getting bombarded with tweeks. You guys just need to enjoy the great work this guy is going.
    01-23-10 09:01 AM
    I just got ur latest v2.2 of version 2010.01.22
    I found u fixed that icon alignment issue, sort of.
    Now "wifi" icon is in line. But signal bar is still 1 or 2 pixel shifts to right when switching from home to app screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You sound like me lol. That's what I told him too

01-23-10 12:52 PM
    I love the V2 you did and thanks for making the transitions zoom. I see that you are getting bombarded with tweeks. You guys just need to enjoy the great work this guy is going.
    just because we keep asking and tweaking doesn't mean we don't enjoy.
    I wouldn't have noticed a pixel shift if I didn't enjoy it.
    01-23-10 01:56 PM
    Love the theme, running the hidden today with no transitions and no weather.

Minor request, can you make it so that the top banner is transparent?

Last edited by Chase265; 01-23-10 at 07:00 PM.
    01-23-10 06:42 PM
    BUG REPORT: v 2.2
    - when you lock the phone, the phone profile speaker icon becomes bigger

REQUEST:
    - can you create a version based on 2.2 where the app screen wallpaper would show the same wallpaper as the home screen?

01-24-10 02:14 AM
    BUG REPORT: v 2.2

REQUEST:
    - can you create a version based on 2.2 where the app screen wallpaper would show the same wallpaper as the home screen?
    this is not possible as per theme builder 5.0
    the app screen wallpaper is pre-set and you cannot change it regardless whatever you set on home screen.
    01-24-10 08:18 AM
    The above statement is incorrect. It can be done and I'd be glad to work that up for you.

01-24-10 11:12 AM
    The above statement is incorrect. It can be done and I'd be glad to work that up for you.

are you sure?
    i have seen numerous theme built for OS 5.0
    if user changes the wallpaper, it will show up in home screen. but app screen background stays as it is.
    I believe this is what he asked for. correct me if i am wrong

by the way, thanks for the update. that signal bar shifting issue is fixed
    Last edited by jqian; 01-24-10 at 12:15 PM.
    01-24-10 11:51 AM
    Can I request a version with No transition and No today plz? Just weather and $ for sms and Spacebar for Quicklaunch.
    01-25-10 12:27 AM
    Why did you remove the slide transition? that is the coolest graphic feature available for OS 5

Can I request one with the transitions back?
    All the 'default' transitions like you had,

But you had missed one; From and To Applications List didnt have transitions, can you fix that with the slide transition (up & down)? That would be awesome!
    And if you feel like it, can you add another entry to hidden today? So 7 entries instead of 6?
    Your themes are great, Im using it for a long time now!

I am using the Hidden today, weather and transitions, I believe it was the V2.
    01-28-10 04:21 AM
    Can you add "FULL constant text" beside the weather app in non-today, no transitions??? Have looked everywhere for this with the default setup like your theme but no such luck. Basically looking for 100% default precision zen with only weather slot with the constant text. Would be useful for any other app of your choice as well. Thanks
    01-28-10 08:45 AM
    Can you add "FULL constant text" beside the weather app in non-today, no transitions??? Have looked everywhere for this with the default setup like your theme but no such luck. Basically looking for 100% default precision zen with only weather slot and constant text added. Would be useful for any other app of your choice as well. Thanks
    01-28-10 08:47 AM
    I'm using v2.2 and I like it. But when I received a phone call, the display showed from "Name +62xxxxxxxxxxx (Mobile)" and since the text was too long, that text crossed with "My Number". It happened in the display when we receive a call. Would you mind fixing that?

For everything else, it's perfect. Thanks. .

01-28-10 08:46 PM
    Nice job. I actually like having my calendar at the far left. I can scroll down, quickly see what's coming up and scroll back up and everything disappears without having to scroll through each event.
    01-29-10 12:16 AM
    Hi greystealth,
    good job. i really like that theme.
    can you please make a V2. version with only weather slot, No transition and No today please?

Also i have noticed a slight difference between V2 and V2.2 in the call screen when you are making a call. Where the font in V2.2 is smaller and you can not see the numbers you have entered during the call. thats why i prefer the one on V2.

thanks again.
    01-29-10 01:10 AM
    Hi greystealth,
    good job. i really like that theme.
    can you please make a V2. version with only weather slot, No transition and No today please?

Also i have noticed a slight difference between V2 and V2.2 in the call screen when you are making a call. Where the font in V2.2 is smaller and you can not see the numbers you have entered during the call. thats why i prefer the one on V2.

thanks again.
    he knows about the v2.2 bug and i believe he's trying to fix this, as it only occurs in v2.2 and not in the others
    01-29-10 01:43 AM
    Correct...I have been working on this and I cannot figure it out. It just does not make sense. I use the same file for all themes and this one is the only one with the small font on the call screen. I've even recreated the v2.2 from scratch and it's doing the same thing. I've chatted with other developers and it seems to be a bug in TS, but not sure. Others have experienced this too. It may be due to the SVG file used for sms hotkey and quicklaunch. I'll keep playing with it. If I figure it out I'll let you all know.
    01-29-10 02:02 PM
    great theme i've used it on the 9000, it's still a favourite on the 9700. Question, I've noticed the "9700Zen,Hidden Today, Weather Slot, No Transitions: ota" version, the $ key does not work as a shortcut for SMS, was this intentional? or is it just my phone not working. anyways if so could you add it up, I find it so ever useful.
    01-31-10 02:57 AM
    I found a small problem but I love this theme. I use the clock and when I set the alarm, the gray bar has a gap in it to the left of the time.

First I tried V2 9700Zen, Hidden Today, Weather Slot, Transitions and then I tried the alternate version with weather and transitions but no 'today'. I think I saw the gap with both. It's great to have a stock theme where everything just works the way it was meant to, but I can put my weather up!
    01-31-10 07:02 AM
    Any chance for the V1 (w/out transitions) with the expanded application name?

01-31-10 04:42 PM
    thanks greystealth! this is the business right here!

was wondering if you can do the L shape theme with no borders for the L?
    02-01-10 06:05 PM
    Thanks greystealth, I love it! This theme was recommended to me after my theme fiasco in which my device was almost bricked. I have 1 question....I'm using the zen, permanent today, weather w/transitions, and the $ is not launching sms/mms. I've done a batt pull...any suggestions on how to get this feature working?
    02-05-10 01:48 PM
    Thanks greystealth, I love it! This theme was recommended to me after my theme fiasco in which my device was almost bricked. I have 1 question....I'm using the zen, permanent today, weather w/transitions, and the $ is not launching sms/mms. I've done a batt pull...any suggestions on how to get this feature working?
    Sorry about that. It's because I have not updated all of them. Only the V1 V2 V2.2 and L.

I will have the others updated as soon as possible.
    02-05-10 01:59 PM
    Using V2.2, and loving it!! Thank you greystealth!!
    I love the simplicity of it, how everything else stays the same. Exactly what I've been searching for!!
    Again, thank you.
    02-06-10 01:26 PM
    Thank you for a simple theme with no icons that make my phone look like it belongs to an adolescent but give me more control than the original theme. No offense to adolescents that own BlackBerries or Blackberry owners with busy icon themes.
    Personally, I do not like transitions, wanted a weather slot (for BBWeather), and hidden today for calendar and messages, and so V2.2 did the trick.

I would just want to suggest bug fixes that I noticed on the calling screen.
    1. The font seems to be much smaller
    2. When on a call, numbers that are pushed are not registered on the screen
    3. I deselected "My Number" option under General Options but still find my number coming up on the dialing screen

These minor issues won't keep me from using the theme, it's my favorite by far. Thanks for sharing your theme and hard work.

Best,
    JD

PS: This is my first post.
    02-07-10 04:35 PM
279 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD